ESPN Is Trying To Make The NFL Politically Correct

Yup, and that's what radicals on the left count on. The inherent apathy of the American public.

If you don't want everyone else to think you're paranoid and crazy, stop acting like it.

Tebow was a huge boon to ESPN. The suits loved him. Talking about him drove ratings. He made them money.

Things change. The left loved John McCain when he was bucking the Bush Administration and Chris Christie when he sucked up to Obama after Sandy hit but now they're trashing him. Once they're done with you liberal members of the media dump you like a bad-habit. Remember the Dixie Chicks?

The powers that be have decided that Tim Tebow needs to be booted out of the NFL. I watch NFL Network now. I don't like ESPN because of their constant political correctness. The only reason liberals repeat this nonsense about Tebow being on the way out is because somebody at ESPN planted the idea.

I don't watch HBO because of their politics. I don't watch SNL because of their political jokes. If the NFL becomes too politically correct I'll stop watching. If they take this nonsense too far I'll treat them the way I did Major League Baseball. After the last strike they lost my patronage. I don't feel the need to watch it anymore and if the NFL falls pray to the left's nonsense they might as well close their doors because they'll lose millions of fans.

You take your politics way too seriously, dude.

If you don't want everyone else to think you're paranoid and crazy, stop acting like it.

Tebow was a huge boon to ESPN. The suits loved him. Talking about him drove ratings. He made them money.

Things change. The left loved John McCain when he was bucking the Bush Administration and Chris Christie when he sucked up to Obama after Sandy hit but now they're trashing him. Once they're done with you liberal members of the media dump you like a bad-habit. Remember the Dixie Chicks?

The powers that be have decided that Tim Tebow needs to be booted out of the NFL. I watch NFL Network now. I don't like ESPN because of their constant political correctness. The only reason liberals repeat this nonsense about Tebow being on the way out is because somebody at ESPN planted the idea.

I don't watch HBO because of their politics. I don't watch SNL because of their political jokes. If the NFL becomes too politically correct I'll stop watching. If they take this nonsense too far I'll treat them the way I did Major League Baseball. After the last strike they lost my patronage. I don't feel the need to watch it anymore and if the NFL falls pray to the left's nonsense they might as well close their doors because they'll lose millions of fans.

You take your politics way too seriously, dude.

Well, dude, this is a political forum.

If you want to pigeon hole or confine the topic and get into an argument with Raider fans about how much better their team is than your's go to another forum.

Last edited:

If you want to pigeon hole or confine the topic and get into an argument with Raider fans about how much better their team is than your's go to another forum.

When you take your politics serious enough to the point where it blinds you from how badly Tebow sucks and produces posts like this....

.....you take your politics way too seriously.

When you take your politics serious enough to the point where it blinds you from how badly Tebow sucks and produces posts like this....

You're still not getting it.

When you take your politics serious enough to the point where it blinds you......

I think you're the blind one.

I figure 3 strikes and you're out.

You don't even want to let him have another pitch to swing at.

Last edited:
Last edited:

When you take your politics serious enough to the point where it blinds you......

No, I get it. You're a delusional and paranoid guy and it seeps into all aspects of your life.

They all run better than Tebow and can actually throw the ball.

I think plenty of Volunteer players with cleat-marks on their chests will say otherwise.

And they would be wrong.

And you're always right.
cute-blue-bird-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

No, I get it. You're a delusional and paranoid guy and it seeps into all aspects of your life.

Problem is politics is invading even our recreational pastimes because of liberals in the media.

I thought I was pretty clear about that. Maybe you could go back and read the title of the thread.

Hell with being politically correct....let's just be correct

Tebow sucks

Forum List

Back