ESPN Is Trying To Make The NFL Politically Correct

Tebow is horrible. The new GM of the Jacksonville freakin' Jaguars just said even if he's released from the Jets he can't imagine a scenario in which he's a Jacksonville Jaguar.

His religion is why nutters like you support him, Mud, not vice versa.

He just doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL quarterback.

If playing QB professionally is what he wants to do during his prime years I'm sure there's a place for him as a starter in the CFL.

They once said the same thing about black QBs.

Tebow is horrible. The new GM of the Jacksonville freakin' Jaguars just said even if he's released from the Jets he can't imagine a scenario in which he's a Jacksonville Jaguar.

If playing QB professionally is what he wants to do during his prime years I'm sure there's a place for him as a starter in the CFL.

Even for you that's a stupid response.

ESPN is a Professional Sports lapdog. The talking heads there are gonna' say whatever shows up on the Teleprompter which is PROBABLY e-mailed to them from MLB, NFL and all the other "sporting reality show" outlets.

My idea to reduce head injuries? Get rid of the helmets.

As you can see, the Defensive players like to lead with their head like they're some kinda' Ram. Take away the helmets and make a rule to NEVER hit with your head or hit the opposing players head and watch head injuries plummet.

But it won't happen you know why? That team logo won't be prominently displayed anymore and the NFL will lose sales. The NFL is a nearly $10 Billion a year industry and they'll NEVER do ANYTHING that will negatively impact "revenue streams". The NFL is the Pimp, and the Players are the Hoes!

As crazy as it sounds, I agree that getting rid of helmets will reduce head injuries

When I was a kid we played tackle football without helmets. You tackled differently and made sure your head was out of the way. Rugby is played without helmets and they don't have a lot of head injuries

I agree that NFL will never go that way because football helmets add to the warrior mystique

But the pink shoes kind of subtract from the warrior mystique.

Makes em look like a bunch of 300 lb fairies.

I had to talk down to your level.

Last time Tebow started he was in the Divisional round of the playoffs after winning a wild-card game. He's been a winner all his life but because he's a Christian he's shit. Kyle Orton proved to be a lousy starter so they started Tebow and he proceeded to lead them into the playoffs and then won on a perfect play-action pass to Demaryius Thomas. During the game he threw for 316 yds and two touchdowns. But he can't be an NFL QB like Cam Thomas who has lost more games than won.

Tebow was a project.

Elway wanted a sure thing. Elway made the right choice for his team because they're ready to win now. Tebow was a couple of seasons away from being a great QB. How many years did it take for Aaron Rodgers to start?

Tebow is a season away from being out of the NFL

Get those GD Christians out a there.

Why don't we get rid of the Republicans too.

Let's put some dresses on them guys. Would you like that? They're already wearing pink.

Reggie White was a minister and in the NFL HOF

Tebow is just a bible thumper who can't throw

Last time Tebow started he was in the Divisional round of the playoffs after winning a wild-card game. He's been a winner all his life but because he's a Christian he's shit. Kyle Orton proved to be a lousy starter so they started Tebow and he proceeded to lead them into the playoffs and then won on a perfect play-action pass to Demaryius Thomas. During the game he threw for 316 yds and two touchdowns. But he can't be an NFL QB like Cam Thomas who has lost more games than won.

Cam Thomas? The defensive lineman? :lol:

Dude, STFU, you have zero clue what you are talking about.

Cam Newton?

Cam Newton?

I'm a huge John Brady fan.

Sorry, brain fart. You know who I was talking about.

Personally, I don't think you care what the truth is.

Fact is you don't like him because he's a Christian and that means he's not a liberal to you. He must like clinging to this guns and his religion so the left can't stand him.

Fact is you don't like him because he's a Christian and that means he's not a liberal to you. He must like clinging to this guns and his religion so the left can't stand him.

I'm Catholic, moron.

I don't like him as an NFL player. That's all.

Glad we cleared that up.

I'm Catholic, moron.

Glad we cleared that up.

It doesn't clear anything up. Being Catholic doesn't mean you're not a liberal first. Many anti-Christians I know were born Catholic.

You have a right to not like a player because of his failures but you seem to want to write the guy off without giving him a chance because of your stupid political ideology. Most of the bad press Tebow gets is because of his religion and you want to ignore that and simply say it's all because he's a loser.

Maybe if he said he supported same-sex marriage and Global Warming you'd possibly give him a pass. If he goes out publicly and supports Obama your attitudes would change pretty fast.

His biggest mistake was Tebowing on TV. He never should have done that, but he has the right to do it if he want's. This used to be a free country.

I'm Catholic, moron.

Glad we cleared that up.

It doesn't clear anything up. Being Catholic doesn't mean you're not a liberal first. Many anti-Christians I know were born Catholic.

You have a right to not like a player because of his failures but you seem to want to write the guy off without giving him a chance because of your stupid political ideology. Most of the bad press Tebow gets is because of his religion and you want to ignore that and simply say it's all because he's a loser.

Again, nothing to do with my "ideology" (whatever that is) and everything to do with the fact that he can't complete 50% of his passes and can't get the ball above his shoulder when he throws.

If you had a clue about football you would know that he just doesn't have what it takes to cut it in the league.

I'm Catholic, moron.

Glad we cleared that up.

Again, nothing to do with my "ideology" (whatever that is) and everything to do with the fact that he can't complete 50% of his passes and can't get the ball above his shoulder when he throws.

If you had a clue about football you would know that he just doesn't have what it takes to cut it in the league.

I played football in college.

Does that clear things up?

He's not handicapped. He has the ability to learn good mechanics......if someone took the time to teach him.

I'm not wasting my time talking to the closed-minded.

Not at all. Given how ignorant you've shown yourself to be and your track record as a liar, I have no reason to believe you.

He's not handicapped. He has the ability to learn good mechanics......if someone took the time to teach him.

He allegedly did that this last offseason. It didn't work and it will never work.

Not at all. Given how ignorant you've shown yourself to be and your track record as a liar, I have no reason to believe you.

My track record as a liar?

What track record?

He allegedly did that this last offseason. It didn't work and it will never work.

Sure.......the off-season just started.

Now who's lying?

Forum List

Back