ESPN Is Trying To Make The NFL Politically Correct

A fellow alumnus of mine is the CEO of ESPN and our undergrad alma mater leans left...so odds are he is a liberal that is using his position to steer society in sports via ESPN's commentary.

You see in their 30/30 documentaries where they will air some story about blacks inventing hockey in Canada or racism over 40 years ago affected black athletes in the south. Stories trying to hit a hornet's nest to piss of minority groups today when they already dominate major sports in this country.

It's not enough that most NBA players are black, ESPN needs to tell us about some blacks in the 1940s that weren't allowed to play basketball....as if that has anything to do with a NBA game today.

Liberals have to insert their bullshit into everything since they are political assholes 24/7.....ESPN is their new outlet.

ESPN is a Professional Sports lapdog. The talking heads there are gonna' say whatever shows up on the Teleprompter which is PROBABLY e-mailed to them from MLB, NFL and all the other "sporting reality show" outlets.

My idea to reduce head injuries? Get rid of the helmets.

As you can see, the Defensive players like to lead with their head like they're some kinda' Ram. Take away the helmets and make a rule to NEVER hit with your head or hit the opposing players head and watch head injuries plummet.

But it won't happen you know why? That team logo won't be prominently displayed anymore and the NFL will lose sales. The NFL is a nearly $10 Billion a year industry and they'll NEVER do ANYTHING that will negatively impact "revenue streams". The NFL is the Pimp, and the Players are the Hoes!

As crazy as it sounds, I agree that getting rid of helmets will reduce head injuries

When I was a kid we played tackle football without helmets. You tackled differently and made sure your head was out of the way. Rugby is played without helmets and they don't have a lot of head injuries

I agree that NFL will never go that way because football helmets add to the warrior mystique

There is a reason they started wearing helmets.

gareth.jpg

Tebow won't be in the NFL next year and it won't ha e anything to do with ESPN. He's just not an NFL QB.

Last edited:
Tebow won't be in the NFL next year and it won't ha e anything to do with the NFL. He's just not an NFL QB.

I think it has more to do with his religion than his skills.

He needs to go to a team and coaches that wants him. The Jets franchise was one of the worst places he could have gone.

Maybe he could convert to Islam and then people would get off his ass.

Tebow won't be in the NFL next year and it won't ha e anything to do with the NFL. He's just not an NFL QB.

He needs to go to a team and coaches that wants him. The Jets franchise was one of the worst places he could have gone.

His religion? Maybe he should play for the Saints

Could Jesus throw a fade route?

His religion? Maybe he should play for the Saints

Could Jesus throw a fade route?

I've seen Tebow play since he was a freshman in college.

I don't understand why he's having such a rough time in the NFL with all of the great coaches there. Even Russell Wilson turned himself into a decent QB and he was crap in college compared to Tebow.

Build your offense around the players, not the players around the offense.

Teebow should have stuck with my Broncos as a back up to Manning but used as a FB, TB and TE/Hback 99% of the time given Manning would never be replaced until the game was over with 1-2 minutes left.

He wanted to play QB so the Broncos sent him to the Jets where their coach didn't want him, so he wasted away on the bench. He could be playing for the #1 team in the AFC today in special plays but instead his season and possibly his career is over now.

Last edited:
We'll be watching flag football in 15 to 20 years.

I saw someone get speared as they were going out of bounds last week asswipe. You think those repetitive hits don't have serious long-term consequences that the NFL doesn't want to cover?

Study -- Junior Seau's brain shows chronic brain damage found in other NFL football players - ESPN

For the record I don't watch the 2nd opiate of the masses- sports.

Good........they don't need your patronage.

I personally think that intentionally trying to hurt a player like I see every week should result in suspension. Seems all they do is fine them or throw a flag and give the other team 15 yards.

Junior had this crazy habit of refusing to come out of games and he wouldn't allow his teammates to see him getting medical attention.

I think his problems are of his own doing.

Last edited:
Teebow should have stuck with my Broncos as a back up to Manning but used as a FB, TB and TE/Hback 99% of the time given Manning would never be replaced until the game was over with 1-2 minutes left.

He wanted to play QB so the Broncos sent him to the Jets where their coach didn't want him, so he wasted away on the bench. He could be playing for the #1 team in the AFC today in special plays but instead his season and possibly his career is over now.

Elway wanted nothing to do with Tebow. Elway knows what a good QB is and did not want to build his offense around a circus attraction

No way Payton Manning steps aside to make room for Tebow

Elway wanted nothing to do with Tebow. Elway knows what a good QB is and did not want to build his offense around a circus attraction

Tebow was a project.

Elway wanted a sure thing. Elway made the right choice for his team because they're ready to win now. Tebow was a couple of seasons away from being a great QB. How many years did it take for Aaron Rodgers to start?

Uh....nobody said Teebow was going to take Manning's job....nobody takes Manning's job, period.

Teebow could have stayed to be a 2nd or 3rd QB option but playing TE/Hback, FB and TB on special plays....heck maybe make him a SS/FS.

Teebow wanted NYC money and TV commercials and Elway wanted the Teebow groupies to leave Denver, not that Elway feared Teebow would give Manning competition for anything but groupies.

Tebow was a project.

Elway wanted a sure thing. Elway made the right choice for his team because they're ready to win now. Tebow was a couple of seasons away from being a great QB. How many years did it take for Aaron Rodgers to start?

Green Bay didn't go out and get Favre to start ahead of Rodgers, they drafted Rodgers while Favre was there. That's why Rodgers stayed a backup for a few years. Completely different situation from Tebow in Denver.

Last edited:

Tebow was a project.

Tebow is a season away from being out of the NFL

Uh....nobody said Teebow was going to take Manning's job....nobody takes Manning's job, period.

Teebow could have stayed to be a 2nd or 3rd QB option but playing TE/Hback, FB and TB on special plays....heck maybe make him a SS/FS.

Teebow wanted NYC money and TV commercials and Elway wanted the Teebow groupies to leave Denver, not that Elway feared Teebow would give Manning competition for anything but groupies.

My brother met Elway once.

His impression is Elway was an asshole.

Tebow was a project.

Tebow is a season away from being out of the NFL

Get those GD Christians out a there.

Why don't we get rid of the Republicans too.

Let's put some dresses on them guys. Would you like that? They're already wearing pink.

Well....he does own Denver with businesses all over the city.:badgrin:

He is the reason for Manning being a Bronco so I forgive him for being arrogrant.

My brother met Elway once.

His impression is Elway was an asshole.

Tebow is horrible. The new GM of the Jacksonville freakin' Jaguars just said even if he's released from the Jets he can't imagine a scenario in which he's a Jacksonville Jaguar.

His religion is why nutters like you support him, Mud, not vice versa.

He just doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL quarterback.

If playing QB professionally is what he wants to do during his prime years I'm sure there's a place for him as a starter in the CFL.

Forum List

Back