Elisabeth Warren To Speak at Democrat Convention? Are they crazy?

I swear if the people of Massachusetts elect that bimbo, I will be convinced they thought Kennedy was innocent.

What an absolute freak that woman with those high cheek bones is.

So you dislike her because of her bone structure? :eusa_eh:

No, we dislike her because she's a 200 proof fraud and a double barrelled hypocrite.

She's the laughing stock of Massachussetts. I don't know how she gets up in front of the public without being laughed off the stage.

Let's not pretend you dislike frauds and hypocrites now. We all know the real reason you hate her is that (D) next to her name. Nothing more.

Bum bah da bum ba daaaaa

Here's Scott Brown with a Scott Brown Radio Report.

Hi, this is Scott Brown. It's become fashionable lately to not say "please" and "thank you" to people. You won't catch me not saying "please" and "thank you" to others. I believe that being polite and saying "please" and "thank you" to people at times in which their usage is warranted is the right thing to do and I will continue to say "please" and "thank you" as I proudly serve in the United States Senate.

Paid for by Scott Brown for Senate.

Bum bah da bum ba daaaaa

Last edited:
This convention is going to be like a three ring circus..

you have a fake Indian, a serial adulterer liar and a manufactured commander in chief..

:lol:

Bum bah da bum ba daaaaa

Hi, this is Scott Brown. It's become fashionable lately to not say "please" and "thank you" to people. You won't catch me not saying "please" and "thank you" to others. I believe that being polite and saying "please" and "thank you" to people at times in which their usage is warranted is the right thing to do and I will continue to say "please" and "thank you" as I proudly serve in the United States Senate.

Bum bah da bum ba daaaaa

Little trouble staying on topic? SOMEONE GET THIS RETARD A POP TART!

Elizabeth Warren is a superb choice for the democrats. She embodies the essence of democrat policies.

I swear if the people of Massachusetts elect that bimbo, I will be convinced they thought Kennedy was innocent.

What an absolute freak that woman with those high cheek bones is.
Apart from her high cheek bones and your opinion that she's a "freak," what is it you feel is so negative about Elizabeth Warren's candidacy? And what exactly do you mean by "freak?"

Elizabeth Warren on Debt Crisis, Fair Taxation - YouTube

They are going to have this lady speak? Are the dems crazy? Do they want to lose?

What exactly is so bad about what she is saying? Seems pretty on the mark and correct to me. Perhaps you would like to explain to us which parts of that were incorrect with some proof aside from your masters at fix noise said something diferent.

I say this because the attitude portrayed in that video combined with obama's comments to business owners basically telling them "You aren't responsible for your success, you succeeded on everyone's back" (paraphrased) only helps obama with his base.

Those comments actually turn off independants like myself and fire up the republican base so by bringing her to the convention he is going to keep that topic, which overall hurts his re-election chances, buzzing amongst those paying attention to the process.

Let them. The more they open their mouth, the more people flee from them.

Don't get me wrong I'm not upset about it, I'm glad they are doing it as I do not want 4 more years to let obama finish fundamentally transform this country into something less than what it always has been.

I just don't think the campaign is acting in as smart a way as my impression of obama would have them act (I think obama is really smart even if I think his opinions/directions on domestic policy are totally wrong)
handjob.gif

Covering all your bets, huh??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHNGP6_eER0]monkey tap dance - YouTube[/ame]​

Not at all. I think obama's domestic policies are harmful to america and to american's liberty but I don't think he is a dumb man, I think he knows exactly what he is doing and is very smart.

Sorry I don't fit into your little talking point crayola response box.

Bum bah da bum ba daaaaa

Bum bah da bum ba daaaaa

Hey article did you hear the local Scott Brown radio ad about the stolen valor act? Listen closely, it ALMOST sounds like he is referring back to Elizabeth Warren's dishonestly using affirmative action to get into Harvard by implying she had minority status as a Cherokee.

I was going to type it but this is easier

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2oj0bJgjng&feature=relmfu]Scott Brown Radio Report - Stolen Valor - YouTube[/ame]

Elizabeth Warren on Debt Crisis, Fair Taxation - YouTube

They are going to have this lady speak? Are the dems crazy? Do they want to lose?

She could be the first female president, why wouldn't they allow her to speak? Just because Repubs hate her, don't think so..

I say this because the attitude portrayed in that video combined with obama's comments to business owners basically telling them "You aren't responsible for your success, you succeeded on everyone's back" (paraphrased) only helps obama with his base.

Those comments actually turn off independants like myself and fire up the republican base so by bringing her to the convention he is going to keep that topic, which overall hurts his re-election chances, buzzing amongst those paying attention to the process.

She is also dishonest. She claimed minority status when applying to harvard and penn to try and increase her chances of getting in which was dishonest. She might be 1/32 cherokee but she is not a minority and she knew full well putting herself down as a minority would increase her chances due to affirmative action laws.

Last edited:
They don't care she claimed minority status and she lied, cheated and stole from them and our country..

that's how sad this is

Forum List

Back