Diminished and Confused: Trump Delivers Low Energy Incoherent Speech in Nashville

People forget just how gross Trump is.

Among the topics Trump discussed: his daughter Ivanka’s physique, having sex with women on their menstrual cycles, threesomes, and checking out of a relationship with women after they turn 35.

Trump’s long track record of making misogynistic comments and engaging in lewd conversations about sex took on a new and much darker tone on Friday night, when the Washington Post published audio of Trump, caught on a hot mic in 2005, bragging about how women let him do whatever he wants to them because he’s a celebrity.
I wonder why he didn't mention fun times out slumming with his best bud Epstein?

I doubt you seen anything not fully cleared by Faux or someone similar.
Lol Shithead Schiff knows his audience. His ad breathlessly proclaims "FOXNEWS HAS SAID STEVE GARVEY WOULD HELP REPUBLICANS CAPTURE THE SENATE"

Let me guess, MSNBC has a ban on showing the President speaking.

Lol Shithead Schiff knows his audience. His ad breathlessly proclaims "FOXNEWS HAS SAID STEVE GARVEY WOULD HELP REPUBLICANS CAPTURE THE SENATE"

Let me guess, MSNBC has a ban on showing the President speaking.
Completely unresponsive, as usual for you.

I think you know that if this were true he would have done that a long time ago.
The only reason he is running again is because he believes it will help him avoid prosecution.
Not necessarily

I know trump must be worried and angry

But he seems determined to vindicate himself and return to the white house

Diminished and Confused: Trump Delivers Low Energy Incoherent Speech in Nashville

“Many of Donald Trump’s supporters such as Sean Hannity like to boast that the indicted former president has incredible stamina and can speak for hours. Unfortunately for them, that was not the case during Trump’s speech at the National Religious Broadcasters (NRB) International Christian Media Convention in Nashville, Tennessee.”

As trump’s legal woes increase exponentially, the stress on his mental faculties have him coming unglued. Over the past several months his speeches ramble and often descend into gibberish only his devoted fans understand. Although, even they get conflicting messages from their beloved leader’s babbling. But none will admit to this fact.

View attachment 907034

Trump is more senile than Biden.

Not necessarily

I know trump must be worried and angry

But he seems determined to vindicate himself and return to the white house

He's pathetic. How many people will he destroy in the process?

I'm not a court and this isn't a legal proceeding.

Get a clue.

Now, proof that it never happened?
And I am not locked in a cell where I have to play by your rules

You have to prove that it did happen

Best case scenario for Trumpers:

Trump shows no sign of slowing down, and the Democrats are grasping at straws by trying to claim that Trump is, so that people stop talking about how demented and incapacitated Biden has been officially declared to be by his own DOJ.

Worst case scenario for Trumpers:

Trump really is showing signs of age-related loss of cognitive function, and the very unbiased media is only picking up on it.

Even in that worst case, no one in their right minds could say with a straight face that Trump is worse off than Biden. So if it's about who is geezin' the worst, Trum wins by a landslide.

Forum List

Back