Elisabeth Warren To Speak at Democrat Convention? Are they crazy?

Warren is an excellent speaker who understands the challenges our nation faces While conservatives will undoubtedly mock whatever she has to say, she will come across as well informed and articulate

Her speech is not targeted to Fox Nation who will not understand it anyway, but to the people of Massachusetts. It is a national platform that will no doubt help her election chances

oh gawd...you have a picture of her too?
the woman is a loony toon

From the party of Bachmann and Palin

no matter, I don't speak of them as if I want bed them..
Warren is an excellent speaker who understands the challenges our nation faces

:lol:

Warren is an excellent speaker who understands the challenges our nation faces While conservatives will undoubtedly mock whatever she has to say, she will come across as well informed and articulate

Her speech is not targeted to Fox Nation who will not understand it anyway, but to the people of Massachusetts. It is a national platform that will no doubt help her election chances

oh gawd...you have a picture of her too?
the woman is a loony toon

From the party of Bachmann and Palin

You know you can't justify one person faults by pointing to the faults of other people.

They are going to have this lady speak? Are the dems crazy? Do they want to lose?

you're not her demographic. and anyone who votes teaparty isn't someone that has to be impressed by the speakers at the democratic convention.

wanting to lose is reminding people at the republican convention that sarah palin is your girl.

But I am the demographic obama needs to win. The demographic she attracts and plays to is already voting for Obama or at the very least not voting for Romney.

You do realize I'm an independant and have voted for dems, reps, green party, libertarians, tea party, and even written in canidates when I dont see one I think is good enough for my vote presented........well NOW you do.

By using her at the convention it is going to turn off independants and fire up the conservative base, its a bad idea in my opinion if Obama wants to win re-election.

Instead of falling back on old left/right talking points why not actually read what I've been writing in this thread and respond to me appropriately.

They are going to have this lady speak? Are the dems crazy? Do they want to lose?

you're not her demographic. and anyone who votes teaparty isn't someone that has to be impressed by the speakers at the democratic convention.

wanting to lose is reminding people at the republican convention that sarah palin is your girl.

The Democrats will have Elisabeth Warren speak and Republicans will have Michele Bachmann speak

Let's see who independents like best

But I am the demographic obama needs to win. The demographic she attracts and plays to is already voting for Obama or at the very least not voting for Romney.

You do realize I'm an independant and have voted for dems, reps, green party, libertarians, tea party, and even written in canidates when I dont see one I think is good enough for my vote presented........well NOW you do.

By using her at the convention it is going to turn off independants and fire up the conservative base, its a bad idea in my opinion if Obama wants to win re-election.

Instead of falling back on old left/right talking points why not actually read what I've been writing in this thread and respond to me appropriately.

Warren is an attack dog on Conservative principles. She will be able to say things that Obama can't. She serves a vital purpose at the convention and the national exposure helps her profile in Massachusetts

Warren is an attack dog on Conservative principles. She will be able to say things that Obama can't. She serves a vital purpose at the convention and the national exposure helps her profile in Massachusetts

I like Warren speaking, she is a proven liar and will say a lot of stupid stuff. I can't wait to listen to her.

The Democrats will have Elisabeth Warren speak and Republicans will have Michele Bachmann speak

whatever, let the loony Warren speak...A lot of people won't be watching the circus except their loony toon..
I personally can't STAND to watch anything with liberal-Democrats after watching the Wellstone funeral fiasco and the memorial for the shooting victims in the Giffords tragedy, both turned into disgusting political events

whatever, let the loony Warren speak...A lot of people won't be watching the circus except their loony toon..
I personally can't STAND to watch anything with liberal-Democrats after watching the Wellstone funeral fiasco and the memorial for the shooting victims in the Giffords tragedy, both turned into disgusting political events

You are not watching the Democratic Convention? I am shocked

i don't think independents like elisabeth warren much. but she won't insult their intelligence like michelle bachmann or sarah palin will.

Pro abortion women, really really HATE pro life women......kinda makes a dent into your arguement, that has GOT to suck

Pro abortion women, really really HATE pro life women......kinda makes a dent into your arguement, that has GOT to suck

no. i'm offended by STUPID women.

80% of anti-choice activists are men.

what does that tell you, darlin'?

So you dont like Sheila Jackson Lee or Patty Murray?

And how is she stupid?

Also anti-choice, I bet I'm for more choice then you? shall....we...play...a....game?

So, you offend , yourself?

So you dont like Sheila Jackson Lee or Patty Murray?

And how is she stupid?

Also anti-choice, I bet I'm for more choice then you? shall....we...play...a....game?

i'm sorry, dear.

you made a comment about pro-choice women hating anti-choice women.

i didn't see you back that up.

and you didn't answer MY question.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out which one of those two I dislike more than the other. I have to go with Bachmann as being more disliked by me just because she is in power already while Warren is not. I don't like crazy people regardless of if they represent the tea party or think its ok to dishonestly claim minority status when applying to harvard.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back