Elisabeth Warren To Speak at Democrat Convention? Are they crazy?

Everyone in the world beside Pub dupes know who the crazy peope are.

Warren started the CFPA which would have stopped the Financial meltdown and all the other scams your greedy rich a-hole Pubs caused. MORONS tyvm

oh that's right, ANOTHER government AGENCY we the people can't afford to pay for...and what is she elected to do any of this?

MORON. Enjoy the cronyism and corruption Pub depression then.

Last edited:
Elizabeth Warren on Debt Crisis, Fair Taxation - YouTube

They are going to have this lady speak? Are the dems crazy? Do they want to lose?

Have to start to question Someones Sanity here.

First Obama says what she says, then denies he meant it, and now she is going to speak at the DNC. Hmmmmm

and Liberals wonder why we believe Obama meant exactly what he said.

And WHy FEAXAHONTAS says WE have to replicate the COMMUNIST CHINESE...

BOTH her and OBAMA have unmasked themselves.

They're BOTH enemiesof LIBERTY, Freedom, Free market principles...and SLAVES to thier masters.

I swear if the people of Massachusetts elect that bimbo, I will be convinced they thought Kennedy was innocent.

What an absolute freak that woman with those high cheek bones is.

So you dislike her because of her bone structure? :eusa_eh:

No, we dislike her because she's a 200 proof fraud and a double barrelled hypocrite.

She's the laughing stock of Massachussetts. I don't know how she gets up in front of the public without being laughed off the stage.

Also, mayor of San Antonio, Julián Castro, will be the first Latino keynote speaker of the Democratic National Convention. A future president?

No problem. The Romney campaign will not be editing that speech as they did Obama's

Read the Romney speeches and compare to Obama's and they say essentially the same thing.

Much ado about nothing.

what the hell does that have to do with this thread and Lizzy Warren going to have a pow wow at the Democrat convention?
good grief

Elizabeth Warren is going to blow them away at the convention. Bill? Maybe not so much.

clearly you've never heard her speak

Seeing how Obama's base consists of "FAILURES" that are jealous of other folks successes, she'll fit right in......

As a bonus her speech will be 1/32 truthful.

Forum List

Back