Elisabeth Warren To Speak at Democrat Convention? Are they crazy?

Obama Copies Indian Squaw Elizabeth Warren - You Didn't Build That - YouTube

They are going to have this lady speak? Are the dems crazy? Do they want to lose?

No problem. The Romney campaign will not be editing that speech as they did Obama's

Read the Romney speeches and compare to Obama's and they say essentially the same thing.

Much ado about nothing.

what the hell does that have to do with this thread and Lizzy Warren going to have a pow wow at the Democrat convention?
good grief

I will use small words. Liz Warren's speech at the convention will be a block buster!

It never ceases to be hilarious that the Right can think that just because they hate someone, that normal America must hate that someone too.

The GOP keynote is Governor Arbuckle from New Jersey, btw.

It never ceases to be hilarious that the Right can think that just because they hate someone, that normal America must hate that someone too.

they just take lessons from the left..isn't that how you all think?

Good for the Dems! Warren will provide some great laughs and fodder for the Republicans. Of course we all have to be careful and not mock her heritage, whatever that maybe this week.

they just take lessons from the left..isn't that how you all think?

If you took lessons from me you'd be smart, unless you're ineducable.

First Obama says what she says, then denies he meant it, and now she is going to speak at the DNC. Hmmmmm
No... That's not what Obama said... But it's what he meant. You got that part exactly right.

and Liberals wonder why we believe Obama meant exactly what he said.
*sighs*

No problem. The Romney campaign will not be editing that speech as they did Obama's

Read the Romney speeches and compare to Obama's and they say essentially the same thing.

Much ado about nothing.

what the hell does that have to do with this thread and Lizzy Warren going to have a pow wow at the Democrat convention?
good grief

I will use small words. Liz Warren's speech at the convention will be a block buster!

it's not like you have a choice.

is she going to give it in cherokee?

Hey try actually reading what I have written in the thread first. Your assessment of what my first post said is wrong. I don't hate her at all, I just think she is unqualified due to her questionable honesty. I also think this is a dumb move by the president and the DNC. Go back to the top of the page before this and you will see it explained clearly.

Last edited:
Bum bah da bum ba daaaaa

Here's Scott Brown with a Scott Brown Radio Report.

Hi, this is Scott Brown. It's become fashionable lately to not say "please" and "thank you" to people. You won't catch me not saying "please" and "thank you" to others. I believe that being polite and saying "please" and "thank you" to people at times in which their usage is warranted is the right thing to do and I will continue to say "please" and "thank you" as I proudly serve in the United States Senate.

Paid for by Scott Brown for Senate.

Bum bah da bum ba daaaaa

Hey article did you hear the local Scott Brown radio ad about the stolen valor act? Listen closely, it ALMOST sounds like he is referring back to Elizabeth Warren's dishonestly using affirmative action to get into Harvard by implying she had minority status as a Cherokee.

I was going to type it but this is easier

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2oj0bJgjng&feature=relmfu]Scott Brown Radio Report - Stolen Valor - YouTube[/ame]

Of course I've heard it. I listen to wayyyyyyyyyy more sports talk radio than any normal adult should. Yes, it's obvious what he's getting at. My post was to mock him because these "reports" are always about him supporting the obvious. "I support the troops", "I like our fisherman", etc.

But the polls are still a dead heat for now and I suspect that the voter turnout associated with a presidential election year will be what puts Warren in the Senate.

2008 Election:

Kerry: 1,959,843

Beatty: 922,727

2010 Special Election:

Brown: 1,168,107

Coakley: 1,058,682

^-----------------That's a huge problem for Brown.

He can always go after Kerry's seat or run for governor. I'd vote for him in either of those elections.

Hey try actually reading what I have written in the thread first. Your assessment of what my first post said is wrong. I don't hate her at all, I just think she is unqualified due to her questionable honesty. I also think this is a dumb move by the president and the DNC. Go back to the top of the page before this and you will see it explained clearly.
You hush. Carby has dictated your opinion to you, so that's what you believe. Got it?

Bum bah da bum ba daaaaa

Here's Scott Brown with a Scott Brown Radio Report.

Hi, this is Scott Brown. It's become fashionable lately to not say "please" and "thank you" to people. You won't catch me not saying "please" and "thank you" to others. I believe that being polite and saying "please" and "thank you" to people at times in which their usage is warranted is the right thing to do and I will continue to say "please" and "thank you" as I proudly serve in the United States Senate.

Paid for by Scott Brown for Senate.

Bum bah da bum ba daaaaa

Hey article did you hear the local Scott Brown radio ad about the stolen valor act? Listen closely, it ALMOST sounds like he is referring back to Elizabeth Warren's dishonestly using affirmative action to get into Harvard by implying she had minority status as a Cherokee.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2oj0bJgjng&feature=relmfu]Scott Brown Radio Report - Stolen Valor - YouTube[/ame]

Of course I've heard it. I listen to wayyyyyyyyyy more sports talk radio than any normal adult should. Yes, it's obvious what he's getting at. My post was to mock him because these "reports" are always about him supporting the obvious. "I support the troops", "I like our fisherman", etc.

But the polls are still a dead heat for now and I suspect that the voter turnout associated with a presidential election year will be what puts Warren in the Senate.

2008 Election:

2010 Special Election:

He can always go after Kerry's seat or run for governor. I'd vote for him in either of those elections.

I was just hoping I wasn't the only one who caught Brown working around their "no negative attack" agreement.

I like him so far, he isn't a stick in the mud and has actually worked on getting some good legislation passed. I don't agree with all of his choices but at least he is open and honest about why he chooses as he does and is accessable to us in the state. When was the last time we heard anything about/from John Kerry (other than conservative talk radio talking about him avoiding MA taxes on his boat, as if we care in this state LOL)

Scott Brown Radio Report - Stolen Valor - YouTube

2008 Election:

2010 Special Election:

I was just hoping I wasn't the only one who caught Brown working around their "no negative attack" agreement.

I like him so far, he isn't a stick in the mud and has actually worked on getting some good legislation passed. I don't agree with all of his choices but at least he is open and honest about why he chooses as he does and is accessable to us in the state. When was the last time we heard anything about/from John Kerry (other than conservative talk radio talking about him avoiding MA taxes on his boat, as if we care in this state LOL)

The only problems I have with Brown are him holding his vote so that Wall St could get concessions in the reform bill, him filibustering a bill he sponsored, and him holding the filibuster line and pretty much only bucking the party when it's "safe" and his vote isn't the deciding one.

But as far as republican senators go he's one of the good ones.

Warren is an excellent speaker who understands the challenges our nation faces While conservatives will undoubtedly mock whatever she has to say, she will come across as well informed and articulate

Her speech is not targeted to Fox Nation who will not understand it anyway, but to the people of Massachusetts. It is a national platform that will no doubt help her election chances

Last edited:

2008 Election:

2010 Special Election:

The only problems I have with Brown are him holding his vote so that Wall St could get concessions in the reform bill, him filibustering a bill he sponsored, and him holding the filibuster line and pretty much only bucking the party when it's "safe" and his vote isn't the deciding one.

But as far as republican senators go he's one of the good ones.

I had an issue with the reform bill move too. Hey we agree on that :)

I also didn't like his no vote on 3760 (voted against auditing the fed) and 4302 (require reporting of which nations we owe money too and how much we owe to each one)

Warren is an excellent speaker who understands the challenges our nation faces While conservatives will undoubtedly mock whatever she has to say, she will come across as well informed and articulate

Her speech is not targeted to Fox Nation who will not understand it anyway, but to the people of Massachusetts. It is a national platform that will no doubt help her election chances

oh gawd...you have a picture of her too?
the woman is a loony toon

oh gawd...you have a picture of her too?
the woman is a loony toon

From the party of Bachmann and Palin

Forum List

Back