Elisabeth Warren To Speak at Democrat Convention? Are they crazy?

Obama Copies Indian Squaw Elizabeth Warren - You Didn't Build That - YouTube

They are going to have this lady speak? Are the dems crazy? Do they want to lose?

No problem. The Romney campaign will not be editing that speech as they did Obama's

Read the Romney speeches and compare to Obama's and they say essentially the same thing.

Much ado about nothing.

what the hell does that have to do with this thread and Lizzy Warren going to have a pow wow at the Democrat convention?
good grief

Elisabeth Warren To Speak at Democrat Convention? Are they crazy?

"So far, the agency hasn’t caused havoc to our economy, despite warnings from Republican lawmakers who tried to block the appointment of a director, absurdly arguing that the bureau had been given too much power. In a letter to President Obama last year, Republicans said the agency would have a negative effect on every American household “by limiting their choices when purchasing financial products, restricting the availability of credit to consumers, and increasing the cost of goods or services purchased using credit.”

We needed a pit bull-type agency to protect consumers. In its inaugural year, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is doing a pretty good job of just that."

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

gop-cry-baby.jpg

They are going to have this lady speak? Are the dems crazy? Do they want to lose?

No problem. The Romney campaign will not be editing that speech as they did Obama's

Read the Romney speeches and compare to Obama's and they say essentially the same thing.

Much ado about nothing.

what the hell does that have to do with this thread and Lizzy Warren going to have a pow wow at the Democrat convention?
good grief

NOCUT doesn't know anything except on how he is supposed to respond to anything.

How about this crap a day or two ago?

Elizabeth Warren Ad: I Will Do for You What the Communists Have Done for China

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFbBDilOizA&feature=player_embedded"]Elizabeth Warren for MA | TV Ad: Rebuild - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe she forgets about the ghost towns the Chinese have all for infrastructure?

See the Pictures of the Creepy Chinese Ghost Malls | TheBlaze.com

Roads to nowhere?

YEAH WE have to be like the CHINESE.:eusa_hand:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Clinton has a better approval rating than Bush and Romney combined. Maybe that's not fair Bush is less popular than dog turds.

Let them. The more they open their mouth, the more people flee from them.

Don't get me wrong I'm not upset about it, I'm glad they are doing it as I do not want 4 more years to let obama finish fundamentally transform this country into something less than what it always has been.

I just don't think the campaign is acting in as smart a way as my impression of obama would have them act (I think obama is really smart even if I think his opinions/directions on domestic policy are totally wrong)

Let them. The more they open their mouth, the more people flee from them.

Don't get me wrong I'm not upset about it, I'm glad they are doing it as I do not want 4 more years to let obama finish fundamentally transform this country into something less than what it always has been.

I just don't think the campaign is acting in as smart a way as my impression of obama would have them act (I think obama is really smart even if I think his opinions/directions on domestic policy are totally wrong)
handjob.gif

Covering all your bets, huh??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHNGP6_eER0]monkey tap dance - YouTube[/ame]​

Much ado about nothing.

good grief

Elizabeth Warren is going to blow them away at the convention. Bill? Maybe not so much.

Much ado about nothing.

good grief

Elizabeth Warren is going to blow them away at the convention. Bill? Maybe not so much.

ok, if you say so..you people don't mind liars, that's for sure

Okay on a serious note.....No they dont think they are crazy cause the president said the same stupid ignorant class warfare communist bullshit this fraud Warren said.

good grief

ok, if you say so..you people don't mind liars, that's for sure

You mean......YOUR PEOPLE??!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc]WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_eh:

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a3Bfox0k4g"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a3Bfox0k4g[/ame]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone in the world beside Pub dupes know who the crazy peope are.

Warren started the CFPA which would have stopped the Financial meltdown and all the other scams your greedy rich a-hole Pubs caused. MORONS tyvm

Everyone in the world beside Pub dupes know who the crazy peope are.

Warren started the CFPA which would have stopped the Financial meltdown and all the other scams your greedy rich a-hole Pubs caused. MORONS tyvm

oh that's right, ANOTHER government AGENCY we the people can't afford to pay for...and what is she elected to do any of this?

Forum List

Back