Elisabeth Warren To Speak at Democrat Convention? Are they crazy?

Elisabeth Warren To Speak at Democrat Convention? Are they crazy?

..and how

crusaderfrank-albums-big-lie-picture4629-200px-ward-churchill-edited-1.jpg

Last edited:
Obama Copies Indian Squaw Elizabeth Warren - You Didn't Build That - YouTube

They are going to have this lady speak? Are the dems crazy? Do they want to lose?

Word has it they plan to have an Impeached POTUS speak as well.

I kid you not.

Oh my God, really? I can't believe it, are you sure? Oh my God, you mean the most popular ex-president still living? Oh my God. Clinton is going to speak at the convention.

OH MY FUCKING GOD

They are going to have this lady speak? Are the dems crazy? Do they want to lose?

Word has it they plan to have an Impeached POTUS speak as well.

I kid you not.

Oh my God, really? I can't believe it, are you sure? Oh my God, you mean the most popular ex-president still living? Oh my God. Clinton is going to speak at the convention.

OH MY FUCKING GOD

Progressives love any kind of lie and perversion as long as they think it helps them win.

Stalin, Mussolini, etc. taught you guys well.

No problem. The Romney campaign will not be editing that speech as they did Obama's

Read the Romney speeches and compare to Obama's and they say essentially the same thing.

Much ado about nothing.

I heard both full speeches uncut, this is so dumb of obama's campaign to do. This lady will bring up the whole "you didn't get successful on your own, you didn't build that" mantra that is really hurting obama with independants all over again.

How about this crap a day or two ago?

Elizabeth Warren Ad: I Will Do for You What the Communists Have Done for China

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFbBDilOizA&feature=player_embedded"]Elizabeth Warren for MA | TV Ad: Rebuild - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe she forgets about the ghost towns the Chinese have all for infrastructure?

See the Pictures of the Creepy Chinese Ghost Malls | TheBlaze.com

Roads to nowhere?

YEAH WE have to be like the CHINESE.:eusa_hand:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFbBDilOizA&feature=player_embedded"]Elizabeth Warren for MA | TV Ad: Rebuild - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe she forgets about the ghost towns the Chinese have all for infrastructure?

Roads to nowhere?

actually my friend sells wine and one of their biggest markets is china. He says some places, like the olympic village, are completely abandoned and dilapitated and the living conditions are something that no american would accept.

He also said some parts are really nice.

I swear if the people of Massachusetts elect that bimbo, I will be convinced they thought Kennedy was innocent.

What an absolute freak that woman with those high cheek bones is.

I swear if the people of Massachusetts elect that bimbo, I will be convinced they thought Kennedy was innocent.

10926929-large.jpg

2 former Democratic Massachusetts mayors back Scott Brown for Senate | masslive.com

BOSTON — Republican U.S. Sen. Scott Brown is touting support from two former Democratic mayors in his bid for re-election.

Brown held events on Monday with former Boston Mayor and U.S. Ambassador to the Vatican Ray Flynn, and former Worcester Mayor Konstantina Lukes.

I've seen some "I'm a scott brown democrat" bumper stickers lately too.

Roads to nowhere?

actually my friend sells wine and one of their biggest markets is china. He says some places, like the olympic village, are completely abandoned and dilapitated and the living conditions are something that no american would accept.

He also said some parts are really nice.

And here is an article and pictures of that:

Decrepit: Four Years After Hosting the Beijing Olympics, This Is What China’s $40B Investment Looks Like

Again my friend? WE have to be like China.

Good thing Mitt Romney was in charge of Salt lake City Olympics?

I'm sure thier infrastructure isn't abandoned...eh?

No problem. The Romney campaign will not be editing that speech as they did Obama's

Read the Romney speeches and compare to Obama's and they say essentially the same thing.

Much ado about nothing.

I heard both full speeches uncut, this is so dumb of obama's campaign to do. This lady will bring up the whole "you didn't get successful on your own, you didn't build that" mantra that is really hurting obama with independants all over again.

No matter how much backtracking Obama does.

Elizabeth warren is gonna speak? Awesome! I hope she wears a traditional headdress!

So you dislike her because of her bone structure? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back