Either Our Gop Force The Far Right To Knuckle Or Disappear

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
"A majority of Millennials (52%) says they are politically independent of either the two major political parties - 11% lean Democratic, and 7% lean Republican." And the Dems have a two to one lead in the 48% remaining. We have until 2020 to figure it out, because they can all vote beginning in 2016.

Attachments

• millennials.png
    millennials.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 86
"A majority of Millennials (52%) says they are politically independent of either the two major political parties - 11% lean Democratic, and 7% lean Republican." And the Dems have a two to one lead in the 48% remaining. We have until 2020 to figure it out, because they can all vote beginning in 2016.
Neo-statist liberals like you are losers 'Democratic' party light stands for nothing

• Banned
Yup, the millennials in our GOP are going to force the HBHs and the Jrocs to kneel and pull their forelocks or get the hell ut of the party.

We need to deStarkify the GOP

And they won't be voting for republican candidates hostile to a woman's right to privacy, hostile to gay Americans' right to equal protection of the law, and hostile to the due process rights of immigrants.

The Millennials hate Obama and the Dems. They don't want to flip burgers and live at home which all Rove and Obama offer them.

We need a Conservative Message

Yup, the millennials in our GOP are going to force the HBHs and the Jrocs to kneel and pull their forelocks or get the hell ut of the party.

Yup, those "millennials" are gonna rise up off their saagging basement couches, abandon their tablets and rush to their Democrat Party meeting (Jake being a Democrat and referring to "our" as he does) and demand folks kow-tow and get "ut" - whatever that is!

In their pajamas, of course. The "millennials", that is.

• Banned
Henry, you can deny and sigh all you want.

They have no use for the right social con nonsense and most of them are rightfully terrified of the neo-cons.

Oh look, it's the village idiot who lacks integrity and the ability to admit he's a pathetic, liberal, lying piece of shit that has nothing to do with the GOP or conservatives.

And if you do, we want nothing to do with you.

And they won't be voting for republican candidates hostile to a woman's right to privacy, hostile to gay Americans' right to equal protection of the law, and hostile to the due process rights of immigrants.

Pander much? I'm a woman and your accusations are bullshit. You Dems need new lines.

The only people hostile to my right to privacy are you damned statists.

With the non-stop radical leftist education propaganda of the last half century it's amazing that 7% still lean republican. There is still hope that millens will get smarter as radical lefties get dumber.

>>>>>>>>>
anyone care to decipher this :bullshit: ?

I don't think I've ever seen a bigger blowhard than Fakey. Ever meet someone so hollow on the inside you could just blow at them and knock them over? That's Jakey fakey.

With the non-stop radical leftist education propaganda of the last half century it's amazing that 7% still lean republican. There is still hope that millens will get smarter as radical lefties get dumber.

Here here!

It's not unusual for pre-teens to have fantasies that seem very real to them. Also not unusual for them to echo the prejudices they hear around home. Though one who believes he's a "Republican" while mouthing Democrat mantras day after day does get a tad tiresome. Still, such a child may, one day, outgrow it.

The Millennials hate Obama and the Dems. They don't want to flip burgers and live at home which all Rove and Obama offer them.

We need a Conservative Message
Actually, Dems offer training, cheaper college loans, higher salaries, lower taxes on the nonrich, cheaper health care, SOLUTIONS. Real family values, not divisive hate and Pubcrappe, dupe. That is isn't what Dems want, this is another Pub corrupt 30 year pander to the rich, bubble, bust depression recession, lengthened by Pub party first obstruction.

It's not unusual for pre-teens to have fantasies that seem very real to them. Also not unusual for them to echo the prejudices they hear around home. Though one who believes he's a "Republican" while mouthing Democrat mantras day after day does get a tad tiresome. Still, such a child may, one day, outgrow it.
That's the old GOP, before it became the redneck, ugly American, intelligence is stupid, brainwashed new bs GOP, hater dupe.

That's the old GOP, before it became the redneck, ugly American, intelligence is stupid, brainwashed new bs GOP, hater dupe.

Damn son, I really fear you might be damaged. Were you dropped on your head as a child? Molested? In an accident?

I'm not making light here, I've read several of your posts and son, I think you're retarded. At the very least I think you should see a medical professional. I'm sure you have "free" health insurance that would take care of the cost.

Republicans need to dump the social conservative bullshit. They're isolating themselves from a lot of potential voters by continuing to push that crap and not recognizing that it turns off a majority of the country.

Forum List

Back