Either Our Gop Force The Far Right To Knuckle Or Disappear

Republicans need to dump the social conservative bullshit. They're isolating themselves from a lot of potential voters by continuing to push that crap and not recognizing that it turns off a majority of the country.

Yep, they need a candidate who keeps their mouth shut about gay marriage and or abortion.

When the topic comes up, just stick with "enforce the current law" and move on.

Yup, the millennials in our GOP are going to force the HBHs and the Jrocs to kneel and pull their forelocks or get the hell ut of the party.

Funny how fake claims to be a Vietnam vet in his mid sixties, as he continually saying "our GOP" while referring to young people...Oxymoron?

The Millennials hate Obama and the Dems. They don't want to flip burgers and live at home which all Rove and Obama offer them.

We need a Conservative Message
Actually, Dems offer training, cheaper college loans, higher salaries, lower taxes on the nonrich, cheaper health care, SOLUTIONS. Real family values, not divisive hate and Pubcrappe, dupe.

:lol: Democrats offer NONE of those things. Talk about someone who's been duped.

The Millennials hate Obama and the Dems. They don't want to flip burgers and live at home which all Rove and Obama offer them.

Actually, Dems offer training, cheaper college loans, higher salaries, lower taxes on the nonrich, cheaper health care, SOLUTIONS. Real family values, not divisive hate and Pubcrappe, dupe.

:lol: Democrats offer NONE of those things. Talk about someone who's been duped.

Hater dupe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not unusual for pre-teens to have fantasies that seem very real to them. Also not unusual for them to echo the prejudices they hear around home. Though one who believes he's a "Republican" while mouthing Democrat mantras day after day does get a tad tiresome. Still, such a child may, one day, outgrow it.
That's the old GOP, before it became the redneck, ugly American, intelligence is stupid, brainwashed new bs GOP, hater dupe.

Damn son, I really fear you might be damaged. Were you dropped on your head as a child? Molested? In an accident?

I'm not making light here, I've read several of your posts and son, I think you're retarded. At the very least I think you should see a medical professional. I'm sure you have "free" health insurance that would take care of the cost.
The truth is so repetitive, isn't it. Maybe you could try learning something. Memorize my sig. All fact.

There are laws doing all those that have been filibustered or killed in the House in the last 2 years, dumbass. Change the channel.

It's not unusual for pre-teens to have fantasies that seem very real to them. Also not unusual for them to echo the prejudices they hear around home. Though one who believes he's a "Republican" while mouthing Democrat mantras day after day does get a tad tiresome. Still, such a child may, one day, outgrow it.
That's the old GOP, before it became the redneck, ugly American, intelligence is stupid, brainwashed new bs GOP, hater dupe.

Damn son, I really fear you might be damaged. Were you dropped on your head as a child? Molested? In an accident?

I'm not making light here, I've read several of your posts and son, I think you're retarded. At the very least I think you should see a medical professional. I'm sure you have "free" health insurance that would take care of the cost.
The truth is so repetitive, isn't it. Maybe you could try learning something. Memorize my sig. All fact.

Sorry sir. Women , children, and mentally challenged, I don't fight with them.

Republicans need to dump the social conservative bullshit. They're isolating themselves from a lot of potential voters by continuing to push that crap and not recognizing that it turns off a majority of the country.

Yep, they need a candidate who keeps their mouth shut about gay marriage and or abortion.

Yup, lying has been a cornerstone of New BS GOP campaigning and propaganda for years...

I don't give a shytte what you do. Whatever you're doing, you're doing it wrong lol.

I don't give a shytte what you do. Whatever you're doing, you're doing it wrong lol. Your disinterest in the needs of minorities and the disenfrachised is shocking lol.

I don't give a shytte what you do. Whatever you're doing, you're doing it wrong lol.

I don't give a shytte what you do. Whatever you're doing, you're doing it wrong lol. Your disinterest in the needs of minorities and the disenfrachised is shocking lol.

LOL prove I'm disinterested.

Either Our Gop Force The Far Right To Knuckle Or Disappear

It's a deal.

Disappear, establishment GOP. You've been trying to out-liberal the liberals long enough (and you've been failing, which a lot of us could have predicted). The only way you've ever won a Presidential election in the last 22 years, is when the Democrats put up a complete buffoon in opposition who couldn't get elected dogcatcher. You might win the next one, since the present specimen and all the Dem candidates who might run, have firmly established their buffoon credentials, a blight they are unlikely to live down before the election.

The last time you deserved to win an election, was in 1980 and 1984 when you ran a guy who was mostly conservative, and ran on his conservatism. And he cleaned the liberals' clocks both times, with landslide victories. The next one only got elected because people thought he would be just as conservative. When they found out he wasn't, he got voted out the next time he tried to run.

You won't deserve another victory until you remember that what got Republicans elected in every election in living memory, was conservatism. It's what the majority of the country wants. And you haven't a prayer until you give it to them... or get out of the way, and let someone who can, give conservatism to them.

Actually, the brainwashed, ignorant, ugly American, cut my taxes or make it look that way, hateful, red neck TP GOP have had their way too long, and should stfu again. A disgrace and disaster.

The millennials just don't out number the old farts. As people mature they get less starry eyed and less liberal.

"A majority of Millennials (52%) says they are politically independent of either the two major political parties - 11% lean Democratic, and 7% lean Republican." And the Dems have a two to one lead in the 48% remaining. We have until 2020 to figure it out, because they can all vote beginning in 2016.
Good.

I fail to see where the problem is. Until the GOP dies, I don't think there is going to be a party that actually represents freedom and small, effective government. I am not going to miss 'your' GOP one iota.

Yup, the millennials in our GOP are going to force the HBHs and the Jrocs to kneel and pull their forelocks or get the hell ut of the party.

LOL. You need to get out of the party. You aren't even 1/1000th of a Republican. Not a quantum of conservatism exists in your body whatsoever.

Last edited:

Libs don't realize that Obama and democrats are becoming great recruiting tools for republicans......that's providing republicans don't screw it up. They're have great track record of shooting themselves in the foot.

Any party would be bonkers mad to drop a constituency which constitutes its foot soldiers. Who do you propose replace them? Hipster liberal-libertarian Republicans, all 6 dudes?

The choice is always simple - Democrat or Republicans. How you personally arrive at that choice can be complicated. For most people the choice really boils down to "the other party is even worse."

Time for you to make a choice - will you cast your lot with Totalitarian Liberalism which is cool because it advocates for free sex and drugs or will you cast your lot for the defenders of human rights and fighters for liberty who also include social conservatives?

Last edited:

And same with gun control, right? When that comes up just shut up and let liberals have their way.
Same too with the needs for higher taxes and more social spending, just shut up and don't cause a stir.

"A majority of Millennials (52%) says they are politically independent of either the two major political parties - 11% lean Democratic, and 7% lean Republican." And the Dems have a two to one lead in the 48% remaining. We have until 2020 to figure it out, because they can all vote beginning in 2016.
Good.

I fail to see where the problem is. Until the GOP dies, I don't think there is going to be a party that actually represents freedom and small, effective government. I am not going to miss 'your' GOP one iota.

What he doesn't mention is the racial divide and that Romney won the majority of white youth in 2012. That complicates his youth narrative.

Forum List

Back