Donald Trump Is A Diagnosed Narcissist

These threads are funny....it's hilarious watching left loons spew venom and hate.

Ssdd
No different than the venom and hate the right wing racists spew.
Lol that's what you call telling the truth.

You wouldn’t know the truth if it sat on your face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The truth is the you demented traitors are destroying the country. You deserve what you are going to get.
Like I said....You wouldn’t know the truth if it sat on your face.

Post the truth for me, I love reading what CNN says.

When did these two quacks meet with Trump to diagnose him?
And Basque has been diagnosed with Schizophrenia

These threads are funny....it's hilarious watching left loons spew venom and hate.

Ssdd
If the chitt hits the fan economically, who would you go to for protection? The black Israeli guys who threatened the white teenager with every racial, gender and any other name they knew, or the white kid who took the garbage and others who held his own. Who is mot likely to accept you in a violent time? I know. the black guys have the lead for survival. But after that there is nothing more to them. So hate is much more complex and survival is a component of it. Just to watch how many of you in the beginning get killed would bring guffaws of endless pleasure if the times would not be so terrible. You would change your minds quickly and many black people would to.

lol... show me a valid unbiased link to that first lie... then tell me how sexual identity doesn't start in the brain. tell me how you 'choose' to be male & are only sexually attracted to females cause of your peeny... if by some tragic accident it was suddenly cut off - that you would suddenly go for a man.

as far as bruce jenner? who cares? personally i think he/she is a freak & the least of it is his transgender status. besides - jenner was a lifelong (R). lol... go figure.

If you cannot figure out that biological males are physically stronger and faster for the most part than biological females but still let them compete vs biological females because they identify as females then you’re an idiot and no amount of links will cure you. Sometimes you just need to use common sense. Of which you have none. Bruce Jenner has been the poster child for your lunatic party. So many do care.

right. so going thru surgery & taking hormones for life is all about winning a trophy....

i knew you couldn't cough up a valid link.

They don’t have to do either. They only have to identify. And athletes take steroids and HGH just to win trophies. Google it. There are dozens of links. Google transgender track CT and you will find a lot of data pts.

lol... m'k - so you believe males will be recruited to compete as females for trophy glory? 'only' having to identify as a certain gender is already a misnomer as if it is just one big conjob just for trophy glory? lol... nice little straw man you had going there. trophies are the least of the problems transgenders have & to sum it up by using the least of those obstacles is ignorant on your part.

Yet it happens and girls and women have no choice to but to just allow it. Heck, my middle school daughter had to play against a boy identifying as a girl in AAU hoops. I find that simply ridiculous and people like you, Leftists, turn a blind eye. They do have issues and solving them is not by forcing society to agree with them.

lol.... yep.... it's all about trophies in your head.

right. so going thru surgery & taking hormones for life is all about winning a trophy....

They don’t have to do either. They only have to identify. And athletes take steroids and HGH just to win trophies. Google it. There are dozens of links. Google transgender track CT and you will find a lot of data pts.

lol... m'k - so you believe males will be recruited to compete as females for trophy glory? 'only' having to identify as a certain gender is already a misnomer as if it is just one big conjob just for trophy glory? lol... nice little straw man you had going there. trophies are the least of the problems transgenders have & to sum it up by using the least of those obstacles is ignorant on your part.
Your lying media reports on what he claims all the time. You just need to stop being a loser.

^^^ fake news ^^^

Biological males should not be allowed to compete vs biological females. Not fake news. You just choose to ignore it.

i am not ignoring it & with that rely - he's just getting a little back what he likes to give. in the bigger scheme of things, trophies are such a minuscule aspect of the bigger picture. do i have all the answers? nope - but i'm not into discrimination.

Last edited:

Your lying media reports on what he claims all the time. You just need to stop being a loser.

^^^ fake news ^^^

Biological males should not be allowed to compete vs biological females. Not fake news. You just choose to ignore it.

i am not ignoring it & with that rely - he's just getting a little back what he likes to give. in the bigger scheme of things, trophies are such a minuscule aspect of the bigger picture. do i have all the answers? nope - but i'm not into discrimination.
Sez the troll who discriminates against conservatives daily.

^^^ fake news ^^^

Sez the troll who discriminates against conservatives daily.

It's more like bigotry

The truth is the you demented traitors are destroying the country. You deserve what you are going to get.

Here ya go.

If you cannot figure out that biological males are physically stronger and faster for the most part than biological females but still let them compete vs biological females because they identify as females then you’re an idiot and no amount of links will cure you. Sometimes you just need to use common sense. Of which you have none. Bruce Jenner has been the poster child for your lunatic party. So many do care.

Yet it happens and girls and women have no choice to but to just allow it. Heck, my middle school daughter had to play against a boy identifying as a girl in AAU hoops. I find that simply ridiculous and people like you, Leftists, turn a blind eye. They do have issues and solving them is not by forcing society to agree with them.

lol.... yep.... it's all about trophies in your head.

Trophies = accomplishments. Nothing wrong with them, unless everyone gets one. Then it dilutes it.

^^^ fake news ^^^

You don’t have any answers. You just have complaints and allowing biological boys to play against girls is discrimination against the girls. Funny your empty Leftist head doesn’t see that.

Here ya go.

Ooooh a YouTube video....no wonder you're clueless

What a pathetic thread.

Leftists have reduced themselves to finding the most moronic, bizarre, vapid garbage to attempt trashing our great president. But what's even more hilarious than their glaring TDS and searing hatred, is the fact that they appear to be completely oblivious to the fact that to normal Americans, they look like unhinged, apoplectic retards.

Pretty sure you can't diagnose someone from a late night TV personality.

And narcissism isn't a "diagnosis" its just a personality trait.

Here ya go.

A youtube video is your proof? My God you are insane!

Here ya go.

i figured you wouldn't watch.
Not my problem.
Go through life with blinders on if you wish.

Here ya go.

Not my problem.

You know, you people have a lot in common with dead people. You see dead people are like stupid people in that dead people don't know they are dead.

Here ya go.

Not my problem.

You know, you people have a lot in common with dead people. You see dead people are like stupid people in that dead people don't know they are dead.

7B9BEB49-DE0B-40F6-AAA4-BE5BD04DE58E-21156-00000E0270728A35.jpg

Not my problem.
YouTube videos "prove" anything you wish. Like how the earth is flat and hollow. How aliens built the pyramids.
Or how Elvis Presley faked his own death. Only absolute idiots use YouTube videos as a form of proof.

Here ya go.

Not my problem.

View attachment 262829

Yes it's called not being stupid.

For something as INTERNALIZED as a narcissistic disorder,
you would go with psychiatrists analyzing someone from "AFAR"???
LARRY LINDSEY said he enlisted two psychiatrists to analyze the president from afar. China views President DONALD TRUMP as a “total narcissist” – “a 10-out-of-10 narcissist,” he said

POLITICO Playbook PM: What George W. Bush’s economist said about Trump behind closed doors

PS even if someone had a narcissistic disorder, or even Schizophrenic,
you do know that spiritual therapists have been able to cure Schizophrenia and other mental ills and conditions, right?

So if these psychiatrists are such experts, are they versed in the practice
of healing these mental ills they claim to be able to diagnose?

By the time you enlist the expertise of doctors who CAN cure even severe mental disorders,
applying deep rooted spiritual therapies (based on generational healing that goes into subconscious causes),
that means that if people like Trump are diagnosed with any, they could also be cured!

Examples of such expert practitioners who have healed Schizophrenia and
other mental, physical or social ills by individual and generational spiritual healing:
www.christianhealingmin.org

Forum List

Back