Donald Trump Is A Diagnosed Narcissist

When did these two quacks meet with Trump to diagnose him?
And Basque has been diagnosed with Schizophrenia

No, he is a classic case of bipolar disorder. One day he loves Trump, ad the next he hates him with a passion!

More like an attention whore.
He admitted once his Male "lover" aka "husband" 0osts on his account and he hates Trump. Might be that guy posting today.

I bet that household is a hot mess

LARRY LINDSEY said he enlisted two psychiatrists to analyze the president from afar. China views President DONALD TRUMP as a “total narcissist” – “a 10-out-of-10 narcissist,” he said

POLITICO Playbook PM: What George W. Bush’s economist said about Trump behind closed doors

Why does the Left hate science?

science-shows-republican-logic-follows-the-same-pattern-of-gener.jpg

Science shows that biological males cannot identify as females but your party says otherwise. Hell your party thinks Bruce Jenner is a woman. So stop your BS about science since you don’t remotely understand it.

lol... show me a valid unbiased link to that first lie... then tell me how sexual identity doesn't start in the brain. tell me how you 'choose' to be male & are only sexually attracted to females cause of your peeny... if by some tragic accident it was cut off - that you would suddenly go for a man.

as far as bruce jenner? who cares? personally i think he/she is a freak & the least of it is his transgender status. besides - jenner was a lifelong (R). lol... go figure.

LARRY LINDSEY said he enlisted two psychiatrists to analyze the president from afar. China views President DONALD TRUMP as a “total narcissist” – “a 10-out-of-10 narcissist,” he said

POLITICO Playbook PM: What George W. Bush’s economist said about Trump behind closed doors

Science shows that biological males cannot identify as females but your party says otherwise. Hell your party thinks Bruce Jenner is a woman. So stop your BS about science since you don’t remotely understand it.

lol... show me a valid unbiased link to that first lie... then tell me how sexual identity doesn't start in the brain. tell me how you 'choose' to be male & are only sexually attracted to females cause of your peeny... if by some tragic accident it was suddenly cut off - that you would suddenly go for a man.

as far as bruce jenner? who cares? personally i think he/she is a freak & the least of it is his transgender status. besides - jenner was a lifelong (R). lol... go figure.

If you cannot figure out that biological males are physically stronger and faster for the most part than biological females but still let them compete vs biological females because they identify as females then you’re an idiot and no amount of links will cure you. Sometimes you just need to use common sense. Of which you have none. Bruce Jenner has been the poster child for your lunatic party. So many do care.

So now liberal doctors feel qualified to examine and diagnose patients they have never met, much less examined?

Well, I guess it fits. Liberal diagnosed the great Polish pianist Liberace as a homosexual for decades- even though British courts in the 1950's came down with a ruling that Liberace was as straight as the day is long. Didn't divert them from their calumnies.

When did these two quacks meet with Trump to diagnose him?
And Basque has been diagnosed with Schizophrenia

No, he is a classic case of bipolar disorder. One day he loves Trump, ad the next he hates him with a passion!
That's not how bipolar is defined. My diagnosis stands

Sorry! The definition of schizophrenia does not match the fact that he has two very distinct moods. He is a manic-depressive if there ever was one!

I diagnose every liberal posting on this thread as a delusional parnoid schizophrenic. I have no medical degree and have never meet or spoken to any of you in person but what the hell that seems to be no big deal nowdays.

lol... show me a valid unbiased link to that first lie... then tell me how sexual identity doesn't start in the brain. tell me how you 'choose' to be male & are only sexually attracted to females cause of your peeny... if by some tragic accident it was suddenly cut off - that you would suddenly go for a man.

If you cannot figure out that biological males are physically stronger and faster for the most part than biological females but still let them compete vs biological females because they identify as females then you’re an idiot and no amount of links will cure you. Sometimes you just need to use common sense. Of which you have none. Bruce Jenner has been the poster child for your lunatic party. So many do care.

right. so going thru surgery & taking hormones for life is all about winning a trophy....

i knew you couldn't cough up a valid link.

right. so going thru surgery & taking hormones for life is all about winning a trophy....

They don’t have to do either. They only have to identify. And athletes take steroids and HGH just to win trophies. Google it. There are dozens of links. Google transgender track CT and you will find a lot of data pts.

They don’t have to do either. They only have to identify. And athletes take steroids and HGH just to win trophies. Google it. There are dozens of links. Google transgender track CT and you will find a lot of data pts.

Our nation's Tranny athletes are really going to excel in the olympics next year IMHO. With the popularity of transgenderism, our women's teams will meet and exceed the standards set by the East Germans back in the day

we are lowering the standard of decency for the presidency, for what FDR called "moral leadership" with this crappy president

we are lowering the standard of decency for the presidency, for what FDR called "moral leadership" with this crappy president

How you figure? President GW Bush was called out as Literally Hitler by the media during his administration. How is President Trump worse than even hitler?

lol... m'k - so you believe males will be recruited to compete as females for trophy glory? 'only' having to identify as a certain gender is already a misnomer as if it is just one big conjob just for trophy glory? lol... nice little straw man you had going there. trophies are the least of the problems transgenders have & to sum it up by using the least of those obstacles is ignorant on your part.

Forum List

Back