Donald Trump Is A Diagnosed Narcissist

Still trotting out doctors to claim Trump is "crazy"? I don't know what's more pathetic...you trying this again...or those so called professionals making a joke out of their profession!

Science shows that biological males cannot identify as females but your party says otherwise. Hell your party thinks Bruce Jenner is a woman. So stop your BS about science since you don’t remotely understand it.

lol... show me a valid unbiased link to that first lie... then tell me how sexual identity doesn't start in the brain. tell me how you 'choose' to be male & are only sexually attracted to females cause of your peeny... if by some tragic accident it was suddenly cut off - that you would suddenly go for a man.

as far as bruce jenner? who cares? personally i think he/she is a freak & the least of it is his transgender status. besides - jenner was a lifelong (R). lol... go figure.

If you cannot figure out that biological males are physically stronger and faster for the most part than biological females but still let them compete vs biological females because they identify as females then you’re an idiot and no amount of links will cure you. Sometimes you just need to use common sense. Of which you have none. Bruce Jenner has been the poster child for your lunatic party. So many do care.

right. so going thru surgery & taking hormones for life is all about winning a trophy....

i knew you couldn't cough up a valid link.

They don’t have to do either. They only have to identify. And athletes take steroids and HGH just to win trophies. Google it. There are dozens of links. Google transgender track CT and you will find a lot of data pts.

lol... m'k - so you believe males will be recruited to compete as females for trophy glory? 'only' having to identify as a certain gender is already a misnomer as if it is just one big conjob just for trophy glory? lol... nice little straw man you had going there. trophies are the least of the problems transgenders have & to sum it up by using the least of those obstacles is ignorant on your part.
Your lying media reports on what he claims all the time. You just need to stop being a loser.

lol... show me a valid unbiased link to that first lie... then tell me how sexual identity doesn't start in the brain. tell me how you 'choose' to be male & are only sexually attracted to females cause of your peeny... if by some tragic accident it was suddenly cut off - that you would suddenly go for a man.

as far as bruce jenner? who cares? personally i think he/she is a freak & the least of it is his transgender status. besides - jenner was a lifelong (R). lol... go figure.

If you cannot figure out that biological males are physically stronger and faster for the most part than biological females but still let them compete vs biological females because they identify as females then you’re an idiot and no amount of links will cure you. Sometimes you just need to use common sense. Of which you have none. Bruce Jenner has been the poster child for your lunatic party. So many do care.

right. so going thru surgery & taking hormones for life is all about winning a trophy....

They don’t have to do either. They only have to identify. And athletes take steroids and HGH just to win trophies. Google it. There are dozens of links. Google transgender track CT and you will find a lot of data pts.

lol... m'k - so you believe males will be recruited to compete as females for trophy glory? 'only' having to identify as a certain gender is already a misnomer as if it is just one big conjob just for trophy glory? lol... nice little straw man you had going there. trophies are the least of the problems transgenders have & to sum it up by using the least of those obstacles is ignorant on your part.
Your lying media reports on what he claims all the time. You just need to stop being a loser.

^^^ fake news ^^^

Science shows that biological males cannot identify as females but your party says otherwise. Hell your party thinks Bruce Jenner is a woman. So stop your BS about science since you don’t remotely understand it.

Yet it happens and girls and women have no choice to but to just allow it. Heck, my middle school daughter had to play against a boy identifying as a girl in AAU hoops. I find that simply ridiculous and people like you, Leftists, turn a blind eye. They do have issues and solving them is not by forcing society to agree with them.

^^^ fake news ^^^

Biological males should not be allowed to compete vs biological females. Not fake news. You just choose to ignore it.

More butthurt tds faggotry.
this is serious stuff. my son's life is on the life if Trump kills us all in a nuclear war!
He is no more likely to cause a nuclear war than any other president

Actually, probably less so.

President Trump is a businessman, and blood is a big expense he'd like to avoid.

Look at the 20th Century, Ultraliberalism caused the death of more than 100 million according to the Black Book of Communism. Trump is no liberal, he isn't a Stalin or Hitler.

So a bunch of retarded tds fools who have never been within 50 feet of Trump have "diagnosed" him. lol! You deranged maniacs get more stupid each passing day.

we are lowering the standard of decency for the presidency, for what FDR called "moral leadership" with this crappy president
You mean morality from FDR who wasted tens of thousands of pigs while people starved and who condemned hundreds of millions to communist slavery ?

You can't make a diagnosis without having examined someone in person.

Get lost.

But I would say it doesn't take a genius to say that he's pretty much about himself and how he looks to people with what he does. But that being said, he puts this country first more than any president in the last 50 years.

Last edited:
When did these two quacks meet with Trump to diagnose him?
And Basque has been diagnosed with Schizophrenia

These threads are funny....it's hilarious watching left loons spew venom and hate.

Ssdd
No different than the venom and hate the right wing racists spew.
Lol that's what you call telling the truth.

You wouldn’t know the truth if it sat on your face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did these two quacks meet with Trump to diagnose him?

These threads are funny....it's hilarious watching left loons spew venom and hate.

Ssdd

The truth is you demented traitors are destroying the country. You deserve what you are going to get.

Last edited:

Ssdd

The truth is the you demented traitors are destroying the country. You deserve what you are going to get.
Like I said....You wouldn’t know the truth if it sat on your face.

Forum List

Back