Dark Brandon is whopping Tired Donald in fundraising

John Edgar Slow Horses

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2023
Finances are not a problem for Dark Brandon like they are with campaign costs and legal fees and fines ($500 million so far) for Dirty Donald.

The Dems have raised at least $32 million in the last 48 hours. As we all know, $$$ is the blood of politics.

It looks like Donald Dupe is going to bleed out before summer is blowing and the cotton is high,

Well, when all their donations are going to pay Orange Jesus’s legal bills, it’s not surprising.

IMG_5769.jpeg

The GOP leadership is aware of the issue, but if Donald drains the RNC dry for his needs, the cash required for down ballot Repulibcans is going to very slim pickings. This could result in solid blue majorities in the chambers of Congress, which would cause great limitations to the first term of a second Trump presidency.

Look at those Dumbos squealing . About to suffer the greatest.
thrashing ever and the only thing they can do is say :-
My Dad' s bigger than your dad .
My Dad this and my Dad that .

Never pleasant reading about adults behaving like big babies .

Is it possible that Democrats raise 5 times what Republicans do and still lose? Are Democrats really that bad or are people just finally getting smart? MAGA

Is it possible that Democrats raise 5 times what Republicans do and still lose? Are Democrats really that bad or are people just finally getting smart? MAGA

Both .

Takes time for basic attitude Tilting Points to arrive .
And then there is a crash .
I think the defining crash occurs in the next month .

April is the cruelest month -------- T.S. Eliot's , The Waste Land

Finances are not a problem for Dark Brandon like they are with campaign costs and legal fees and fines ($500 million so far) for Dirty Donald.

The Dems have raised at least $32 million in the last 48 hours. As we all know, $$$ is the blood of politics.

It looks like Donald Dupe is going to bleed out before summer is blowing and the cotton is high,

Look at Truth Social. Worthless company losing money. Suddenly it's worth billions?

Clearly the people who bought at $27 a share won't care when the stock goes to $2 a share because it was a GRIFT to Trump. So he could tap in and take the money he needs for a court settlement. Then Truth Social will go bankrupt and start up under another name where you can all go jerk each other off and talk to Russians and Racists.

Old Sleepy Joe Biden is going to kick Fat Boy Trump's ass up one side and down the other.
kick-butt-ass-swift-kicking-300x210-1.gif
I don't even care if Trump and the Supreme Court pull a fast one and delay the trials till after the election. America knows he's guilty. I hope independents and undecideds aren't stupid enough to fall for Trump's bullshit but I do fear the possibility because people are stupid.

They were talking about young voters the other day. They don't know what they are doing. So they go with branding. Which brand do you think they go with? Reminds me of Gore v Bush. People voted for Bush because they could see having a beer with him. So Obama was smart. He made sure to go out and have a beer with voters, on camera. Trump's smart at branding.

1711714380511.png

1711714470444.png

The GOP leadership is aware of the issue, but if Donald drains the RNC dry for his needs, the cash required for down ballot Repulibcans is going to very slim pickings. This could result in solid blue majorities in the chambers of Congress, which would cause great limitations to the first term of a second Trump presidency.
And I gotta say, that is my fondest wish for the season.

Meh, Trump will garner more VOTES by his actions.....Like attending the wake of that fallen NYC officer, paying off the widow's mortgage, and by his mere presence causing millions (2 the last I saw) in donations to pour in to the officer's family.

Where was FJB? Attending a gala of a who's who of leftists that hate us. Voters respond to that.

How a republican would respond is say that Hillary also outraised and outspent Trump in 2016. How did that work out in the Midwest? It looks like he's going to need the funds because I think the polls are showing Biden losing pretty much all the swing states at the moment.

Last night Ole Sleepy Joe Biden broke records, again, by raising $26 million, in ONE night.

More than Trump would have raised in the entire first quarter.

Take note folks, Americans put their money where their mouth is.

How a republican would respond is say that Hillary also outraised and outspent Trump in 2016. How did that work out in the Midwest? It looks like he's going to need the funds because I think the polls are showing Biden losing pretty much all the swing states at the moment.
Eight years ago, sweet cheeks, and the Democrats have made the GOP look stupid ever since.

Mr. Trump's grift and graft will deprive the down ballot GOP candidates of money they desperately need to compete.

Eight years ago, sweet cheeks, and the Democrats have made the GOP look stupid ever since.

Mr. Trump's grift and graft will deprive the down ballot GOP candidates of money they desperately need to compete.
Is that based on any actual evidence or is this just based on what you're hoping happens? Based on the predictions, I think that democrats has a good chance to regain the House. I also think that the democrats may have a hard time keeping the Senate.

The majority of elections have gone blue the last six years.

The abortion issue is always a Democratic hammer in the elections.

The blue will take the House, keep the Senate, and right now who knows about the Presidency.

Forum List

Back