CDZ Does anyone on here believe America has much of a future?

I really do not like being a pessimist...perhaps someone can put forth a persuasive argument regarding how America will get back on track and become once again a great nation?

False premise. We are still a great nation. We have the largest GDP In the world, yet we have around 1/5 the population of the largest country, China. We have the most powerful and advanced military in the world and give more foreign aid than any other country, even more when military support is considered. We have more foreign born immigrants in our country than the next three countries combined (Germany, Russia and Saudi Arabia).

No, America is still great. We produce more, help and protect more, and welcome more than any other country in the world.

Nobody is perfect, but nobody is better.

I really do not like being a pessimist...perhaps someone can put forth a persuasive argument regarding how America will get back on track and become once again a great nation?

False premise. We are still a great nation. We have the largest GDP In the world, yet we have around 1/5 the population of the largest country, China. We have the most powerful and advanced military in the world and give more foreign aid than any other country, even more when military support is considered. We have more foreign born immigrants in our country than the next three countries combined (Germany, Russia and Saudi Arabia).

No, America is still great. We produce more, help and protect more, and welcome more than any other country in the world.

I suppose it depends on what 'great' really means.

You have focused on some positive stats but you ignore all the negatives of the reality of not only our current condition but where we may be headed.

Your stats may be terribly misleading when predicting what the future holds for America.

I have contended we are un-raveling.

Look at the current mess in Washington...where the democrats are simply unwilling to work with the President for the sake of the nation.

Someone said politics is the art of compromise...the democrats are unwilling to compromise....never in our history has one of the major parties attempted a coup d' etat against a sitting President

What we are witnessing is the loss of the American Identity which is a huge threat to our future and may signal its collapse.

'A recent survey data provides troubling evidence that a shared sense of national identity is unraveling, with two mutually exclusive narratives emerging along party lines. '

The Unraveling of America

51SSEXIwoaL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Opinion | The Collapse of American Identity

'A house divided against itself cannot stand'.............. Mark 3:25

Last edited:
-------------------------- thanks and yeah , plus they have been worshipping ' saint murder' or 'santa muerta' and they been doing 'mordida' or bribing or stealing for hundreds of years . My thinking is that a lots of these 'indians' from mexico that invade the USA are 'aztec , inca or maya ' Savages Mac .

:lol:

All too often any discussion about immigration simply falls back to simple bigotry, fear and irrationality. None of that helps to solve the problems we are facing.

You are entitled to your opinion...but discussions on the forums should encompass more than just coming on and stating one's opinion and most especially on this forum.

Fear drives the ignorant to make ridiculous claims that spring from their imagination alone. That's not conducive to any serious discussion.

Perhaps they are right to be afraid though ?

Afraid of what? And what is the rational response to fear?

Whose response? The ruling elites? I think the response should be whatever the citizens think needs to be addressed.
If they have a fear then it should be addressed. Not reprimanded.

thanks for the info , I'm just out of bed but will check out your links . As a comment , I hear that Dearborn or 'dearbornistan' Michigan has quite the 'muslim' population . And Minnesota as well as , think its Vermont or Maine . 'somali muslims in Vermont or Maine have been mentioned on the board and they even have a 'somali muslim elders council' that handles somali muslim crime among somali muslim youth rather than getting the Justice System involved . The system sounds to me like the system that 'mrobama' had in Broward County in Florida to keep errant youth of certain criteria [minority I think] out of the Justice System. I think that the school shooter at ' Marjory Stoneman' School was one of those that was deferred by 'mrobamas' program . Concerning what I have said about Vermont or Maine , maybe the poster that knows Vermont or Maine will chime in Mac .

and regarding FEAR , got nothing to do with FEAR . My concern is for Americas future and not mine . Seems to me that SOME Americans recognize Americas future while others do not recognize Americas future .

Mexican religion was mentioned , I mentioned Worship of 'santa muerte' or 'saint death' so here is some info on this religion . 'aztec' culture mentioned but it includes 'inca' and 'maya' which were Savage as heck with human sacrifice and are rooted a little further south of 'mexico' . --- Have you heard of Saint Death? Don’t pray to her. --- so anyway , here is some info on some 'mexican' religion that the USA is importing into the USA .

I suppose it depends on what 'great' really means.

You have focused on some positive stats but you ignore all the negatives of the reality of not only our current condition but where we may be headed.

Your stats may be terribly misleading when predicting what the future holds for America.

I have contended we are un-raveling.

Look at the current mess in Washington...where the democrats are simply unwilling to work with the President for the sake of the nation.

Someone said politics is the art of compromise...the democrats are unwilling to compromise....never in our history has one of the major parties attempted a coup d' etat against a sitting President

What we are witnessing is the loss of the American Identity which is a huge threat to our future and may signal its collapse.

'A recent survey data provides troubling evidence that a shared sense of national identity is unraveling, with two mutually exclusive narratives emerging along party lines. '

The Unraveling of America

51SSEXIwoaL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Opinion | The Collapse of American Identity

'A house divided against itself cannot stand'.............. Mark 3:25

Hey, if you want to be a negative Nancy based on the fickle political winds, that is your prerogative. You said I ignored all the negative facts, yet the only thing you addressed is the political climate in Washington. Things that make you go hmm,...

Trump is our last best chance. But as is...no I don’t think so. The enemy is within and the ruling class ensconced.
But we will survive in a different form...after a certain future event.
------------------------------- I'm just happy to be Older and i ask , who cares if the Nation survive if it isn't America Dotr ??

Think about the last few times. Post WW2,Smokin industry here ! Unequaled by anyone !
Post 'nam (early-mid seventies/eighties/ a little of the nineties) Technology stuff. #1 NO equal !
Next. Post WW3 . That'll last a decade or so too.Medical revolution I'll guess.

If anyone really thinks America is doomed, put your claims to the test and sell me your Treasuries at 10 cents on the dollar!

I didn't think so, lol.

America is a great nation, whether it will be the world dominant country is the question. And whether the dollar stays the world reserve currency is also not certain. I think what is most likely is that over the next few decades America and China will emerge as some sort of odd partnership dominating the rest of the world. The debt worries me, we are rapidly getting to the point where we will have trouble paying interest on the debt. But we may be too big too fail in that regard so I think we'll be fine.

"Rome"....... mentality

What happened to Rome?

If anyone really thinks America is doomed, put your claims to the test and sell me your Treasuries at 10 cents on the dollar!

I didn't think so, lol.
------------------------------- never said it was doomed but as tme goes by it is becoming less American JBowie .

it'll continue , flag may still fly , military will still be in use but it won't be America JimB.

No, the USA is bound to become a vassal state of Mexico, China, or Russia, the USA is simply too divided.

Definitely too divided....I see a way out...whether it happens or not I cannot predict with any certainty....Trump absolutely must win a 2nd term...and then the traitors must be deposed of...one way or the other....the courts may make that possible...if not...martial law must be declared and lots of folks get arrested...charged with treason which is what they are guilty of...then hang them all as that is what traitors deserve.

it'll continue , flag may still fly , military will still be in use but it won't be America JimB.

Whose military will it be?
----------------------------------------------- They'll call it American and it'll still be Mercenary and very diverse and they will all be government men and knights of the Realm and Ruling over the populace Mac .

hokny.png

Forum List

Back