Do You Think The Fast & Furious Scandal Is Worse Than Watergate Scandal?

Oh, so now you're intending to specify who should be allowed to carry arms.
When did this change of heart happen?

Again what changed?

Everything...you're advocating gun control...just like Mitt Romney...what a partisan hack you are!!!!

My gun control
762-503-408_240w_240h.jpg

I just think the government should never have access to firearms.

Everything...you're advocating gun control...just like Mitt Romney...what a partisan hack you are!!!!

My gun control

Like I said...you are for gun control.
How can you show your face at the local NRA clubrooms ever again?

Yep controlling the American government by the American people that's the way it's supposed to be. What do you have? A government that's into fucking sheep?

My gun control

Like I said...you are for gun control.
How can you show your face at the local NRA clubrooms ever again?

Yep controlling the American government by the American people that's the way it's supposed to be. What do you have? A government that's into fucking sheep?

I'm amazed at your about-face on this...and you're being so casual about it.
When did this epiphany strike you?

like i said...you are for gun control.
How can you show your face at the local nra clubrooms ever again?

yep controlling the american government by the american people that's the way it's supposed to be. What do you have? A government that's into fucking sheep?

i'm amazed at your about-face on this...and you're being so casual about it.
could you give me an example of the gun control that you think i have?

It's very sad watching loyal Bots defending this travesty. But oh well, i guess it will always be Party before Country for many. For them, there is nothing their team can do wrong. How do people become such loyal Bots? It really is perplexing. Eric Holder should be prosecuted. He is a criminal. Period, end of story.

yep controlling the american government by the american people that's the way it's supposed to be. What do you have? A government that's into fucking sheep?

You think that no-one that works for the government should own a gun.
And you think that no Mexicans should own a gun.

Private ownership is fine government ownership not so good.

Private ownership is fine government ownership not so good.

So, it's a good thing that the government was getting rid of guns in it's possession and giving them to private citizens.

Can you translate stupid into something with common sense, so that I can understand what you are trying to insinuate that I said?

You have to understand to progressives and many paulbots America is to big for its britches and HAS to be taken DOWN a few notches.

Not the issue at hand. That being said, i'm a 'paulbot' and i don't subscribe to that agenda.

You have to understand to progressives and many paulbots America is to big for its britches and HAS to be taken DOWN a few notches.

Not the issue at hand. That being said, i'm a 'paulbot' and i don't subscribe to that agenda.

Well good for you ....I didn't say all I said many....Those would be the Progressives who jumped on the Paul wagon cause they thought it meant legal drugs.

It is the issue at hand....Why do you think they keep trying to make the country look bad???? This was a pr stunt to make us call for stronger gun control AND to make us look bad.

Well good for you ....I didn't say all I said many....Those would be the Progressives who jumped on the Paul wagon cause they thought it meant legal drugs.

It is the issue at hand....Why do you think they keep trying to make the country look bad???? This was a pr stunt to make us call for stronger gun control AND to make us look bad.

Yes, it is a terrible debacle. I'm glad we can agree on that.

Watergate was typical spying on the other side, the cover up and wiretaps are what violated Federal law which brought down Nixon.

F&F is an effort to undermine Second Amendment rights by giving Mexican criminals/gangs weapons to kill Mexicans and possibly Americans to fire up the anti-gun crowd and scare Americans into going after the gun industry.

There is no comparison between them, F&F violated Federal and International law as well as killed hundreds of people. So who died from Watergate????

Forum List

Back