Do You Think The Fast & Furious Scandal Is Worse Than Watergate Scandal?

Watergate was worse.

How so? Specificity, logic and reason are your friends.

If I may answer for the viral one, specifically one involved a Republican and one does not.

The interesting thing is the Republican was quite a successful President. Unfortunately he was dumb enough to get caught up trying to protect his ass and his friends. In the case of Fast and Furious the President has proved to be incompetent and not worthy of reelections yet the left does not raise a peep over the death of a US citizen. As bad as this is, and it is bad, Obama killing an American citizen and his 16 year old son over the whim of the CIA is just as bad, no matter how bad the man was that he killed. We still have due process in this country but I seriously doubt for long.

I really grow tired of the Bush lied about WMD. Every one, EVERYONE, thought he had WMD. Why? Because Saddam USED THEM against his own people. And there were some found. Unlike Clinton and Obama Bush went to Congress for authority to use force in Iraq and he was, by a bipartisan vote, given that authority. To think it was only Bush who had access to the evidence and Congress could not have known differently is just plain liberal BS lying, which is what they are good at and what seems to be their basis for reelecting Obama.

So you don't have a problem with terrorists having access to firearms?

Everybody should be armed, except for the U.S. government.
www.bigrednec.com

Neon Fiction: Kids, Kangaroo Fuckers, and Kinky Attractions

I thought you said, in a different thread, that you were in school when the USA was higher in the international educational rankings than it is now.
Obviously your geography marks weren't put forward in your country's submission for the ranking.
I think you might have dragged your country's position down a couple of places.

I thought you said, in a different thread, that you were in school when the USA was higher in the international educational rankings than it is now.
Obviously your geography marks weren't put forward in your country's submission for the ranking.

Obviously, you are the sheep fucker, grumps the kangaroo fucker. :eusa_whistle:

Fast & Furious was a far more dangerous mission that Watergate and people were killed uselessly in F&F. Both were covered up by the administrations and both should require the president to go. It's the coverup and the "buck stops" with Holder and Obama.

How's the view from Brokeback Mountain, cowboy?

Fast & Furious was a far more dangerous mission that Watergate and people were killed uselessly in F&F. Both were covered up by the administrations and both should require the president to go. It's the coverup and the "buck stops" with Holder and Obama.

On the face of it, that looks true.
There's a back story that's being ignored though.
Read this... The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal - Fortune Features, it's very interesting.
A Fortune investigation reveals that the ATF never intentionally allowed guns to fall into the hands of Mexican drug cartels. How the world came to believe just the opposite is a tale of rivalry, murder, and political bloodlust.
It does make you wonder why the Democrats are being so quiet about it all though.

How's the view from Brokeback Mountain, cowboy?
I hear the mountain is in your back yard

Forum List

Back