Do You Think The Fast & Furious Scandal Is Worse Than Watergate Scandal?

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
I think it's a very interesting question. Most were very willing to crucify the President over Watergate. So what about 'Fast & Furious?' What do you think?

Last edited:
Watergate was worse, though not as bad as the Bush admin lying to the american people with the fabricated "they have WMD's and we know where they are" BS to go to war with Iraq.

M-BrianTerry.jpg

You bet your ass I think FF is worse than Watergate.

Fast & Furious leaves hundreds of dead in its wake. One of whom was a US Border Patrol Agent.

I hope heads roll on this.

Watergate was worse, though not as bad as the Bush admin lying to the american people with the fabricated "they have WMD's and we know where they are" BS to go to war with Iraq.

Bullshit. NO ONE GOT KILLED in Watergate.

IDIOT.

That's why I said the Bush admin lying to go to war with Iraq was the worst. Over 4,000 US troops dead because of the scumbag Bush and the GOP shitheads.

IDIOT.

That's why I said the Bush admin lying to go to war with Iraq was the worst. Over 4,000 US troops dead because of the scumbag Bush and the GOP shitheads.

Yes, and Hitler was worse than Bush...but that's not the point. Can you tell us, using your grown up words, why you believe Watergate was worse than F&F? I'm curious.

IDIOT.

Holder & Obama do not get a free pass because Bush did some bad things. They will have to be held accountable. Hundreds of innocents, including an American Border Patrol Agent, have been slaughtered.

Listen troll.. There was not 'Bush lying us into war'... you're just another in a long line of parrots without a clue

As to this being worse or not... I will need to do much more reading before I would make that judgement call

IDIOT.

Yes, and Hitler was worse than Bush...but that's not the point. Can you tell us, using your grown up words, why you believe Watergate was worse than F&F? I'm curious.

He can't, he can only divert to something else. It's a traditional liberal stunt, when you can't argue the point in question, change the subject. :D

IDIOT.

We declared WAr in iraq with the blessing of the Congress.

Fast and Furious had NO prior blessing asswipe.

:cuckoo:

He can't, he can only divert to something else. It's a traditional liberal stunt, when you can't argue the point in question, change the subject. :D

Certainly our newbie won't prove to be quite so dense. Certainly it will respond with a modicum of specificity, to the point at hand. Surely!

Tell us newbie troll, are you up to debate without deflection? Can you back up your assertion with logic or reason?

Damn.

Another fat fuck who lives in his mother's basement is here to tell us how smart Democrats are. How lucky can we get?

Forum List

Back