Zone1 Do Atheists Implicitly Believe in "God"?

Okay. But I spoke to this:

"In the life of a believer, on the contrary, surrender and sacrifice are positively espoused:"

So i guess you can take that up with him.
Which makes no sense when you parse the post like your did and take that comment out of context. Impositions are going to happen. And when they do we have a better attitude and perspective than people like yourself. As such we don't suffer to the extent that you do. Just look at your posts. You are unhappy.

No, those are just philosophical prattlings. And again, take that up with him. I see no need for self delusion in believing in zombie gods or sky daddies to say what you just said.
Incorrect. It's reason and experience. People learn more from failures than success.

99% of all people, including Christians, have had pre-marital sex….
so that makes it right?

Nobody's right if everybody's wrong, as the song says.

I have no interest in sex myself. . hey, just like whne I was a child! Sex is the most over-rated thing in the world. Most of those kind of relationships FAIL. Who needs that?

The fact that it harms nobody makes it right.

We don't need ancient books of myths to puzzle that out for ourselves.
what a huge LIE

It harms many people. People kill themselves over broken romances

Then the lesser things: people get depressed when, say, someone they like doesn't like them and etc. Liberals need to quit lying all the damn time.

99% of all people, including Christians, have had pre-marital sex….
The Bible takes treats blood and other of the body's fluids pertaining to life as holy and sacred. When the populace no longer considers life sacred, the fluids associated with nourishing life are no longer considered holy as life is not considered sacred or holy. Today, the population sees life as something to prevent.

The Bible takes treats blood and other of the body's fluids pertaining to life as holy and sacred. When the populace no longer considers life sacred, the fluids associated with nourishing life are no longer considered holy as life is not considered sacred or holy. Today, the population sees life as something to prevent.
Before getting married, a couple needs to have…..

Sweaty, head banging sex
A nasty argument

That way you see the best and worst of your future relationship

Incorrect. It's reason and experience. People learn more from failures than success.

- another flagrant gratuity without foundation ... from who causes distress where success is achieved than to alter their own failures they chose for their own guidance regardless, the failures of the desert religions.

K.

Forum List

Back