Zone1 How the translators created the snake.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
They took the whisper of a/the deceiver and likened it to the hiss of a snake, then anthropomorphized it into a literal snake. They then changed the true meaning of belly from 'bursting forth from the belly' i.e. childbirth, to crawling on the belly, to nail it down. Of course, God allowed this for his own reasons. Perhaps because it would take careful study to learn the truth.

Also, snakes don't eat dirt, but women do.

Last edited:
They took the whisper of a/the deceiver and likened it to the hiss of a snake, then anthropomorphized it into a literal snake. They then changed the true meaning of belly from 'bursting forth from the belly' i.e. childbirth, to crawling on the belly, to nail it down. Of course, God allowed this for his own reasons. Perhaps because it would take careful study to learn the truth.

Are you a loser?

What? No babbling about Schofield?
Schofield had some good points. Unfortunately, he wrote at a time when many radical ideas were being proposed that were resisted by the mainstream church, British Israelism for example.

Last edited:
Schofield had some good points. Unfortunately, he wrote at a time when many radical ideas were being proposed that were resisted by the mainstream church, British Israelism for example.

He was hired to promote Christian Zionism.

Perhaps Christian Zionism is God's way of fulfilling the prophecy of Ezekiel 5: 1-4.
Are you aware of the snake cults from Egypt to the Levant, Mesopotamia, Arabia and the Indus Valley? The snake represented wisdom and rebirth..

Remember the snakes that Moses and the Pharaohs had in court or the snake the Israelites had on the pole in Sinai?

Are you aware of the snake cults from Egypt to the Levant, Mesopotamia, Arabia and the Indus Valley? The snake represented wisdom and rebirth..

Remember the snakes that Moses and the Pharaohs had in court or the snake the Israelites had on the pole in Sinai?
. Snake worship is Satan worship whether they know it or not.

Introduced as “the most clever of all of the beasts of the field that YHWH God had made,” the serpent in the Garden of Eden is portrayed as just that: a serpent. Satan does not make an appearance in Genesis 2–3, for the simple reason that when the story was written, the concept of the devil had not yet been invented. Explaining the serpent in the Garden of Eden as Satan would have been as foreign a concept to the ancient authors of the text as referring to Ezekiel’s vision as a UFO (but Google “Ezekiel’s vision” now, and you’ll see that plenty of people..

Continued

Maybe he did; the point being Surada is obsessed with with him, while hardly anybody else has even heard of him or were much influenced by him, except she read an essay for once and now thinks he ruled over American Christianity or something. She also obsesses over the former Jesus Freak Hal Lindsey for some reason, as if the entire world hangs on his every sermon or something. Maybe she was hypnotized by his collection of flower print Hawaiian shirts.

Maybe he did; the point being Surada is obsessed with with him, while hardly anybody else has even heard of him or were much influenced by him, except she read an essay for once and now thinks he ruled over American Christianity or something. She also obsesses over the former Jesus Freak Hal Lindsey for some reason, as if the entire world hangs on his every sermon or something. Maybe she was hypnotized by his collection of flower print Hawaiian shirts.

Nope. I'm surprised that you don't know more about him. In the 1970s his teachings split churches and families because Hal Lindsey popularized it. By the mid 1980s the evangelicals were waving their arms and talking about the rapture constantly.

You are a Christian, aren't you? Trump's Reawaken Ameria Tour is pure Scofield. It's Fascism wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.

Introduced as “the most clever of all of the beasts of the field that YHWH God had made,” the serpent in the Garden of Eden is portrayed as just that: a serpent. Satan does not make an appearance in Genesis 2–3, for the simple reason that when the story was written, the concept of the devil had not yet been invented. Explaining the serpent in the Garden of Eden as Satan would have been as foreign a concept to the ancient authors of the text as referring to Ezekiel’s vision as a UFO (but Google “Ezekiel’s vision” now, and you’ll see that plenty of people..

Continued
Very clever of the author, the very first sentence is a lie. Satan never appeared as literal snake and was not 'another' of the beasts of the field. He (it) was very clever, however.

Last edited:
Nope. I'm surprised that you don't know more about him. In the 1970s his teachings split churches and families because Hal Lindsey popularized it. By the mid 1980s the evangelicals were waving their arms and talking about the rapture constantly.

You are a Christian, aren't you? Trump's Reawaken Ameria Tour is pure Scofield. It's Fascism wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.

Please, stop being an idiot.

I see you made your own thread on this, after I debunked this on the other thread.

You provide no links, no translations to back up your Bible pervert claims.

I see you made your own thread on this, after I debunked this on the other thread.

You provide no links, no translations to back up your Bible pervert claims.
You debunked nothing.
It's all there in the Hebrew dictionary.
Words matter. Look up the key words and see for yourself.
I posted what belly actually means. Snakes don't "burst forth" in childbirth with water, blood, baby, and placenta, they lay eggs. That alone blows up the snake idea.

Regarding women eating dirt, google "Women eating dirt". Snakes don't eat dirt, so who was God talking to?

Last edited:
You debunked nothing.
It's all there in the Hebrew dictionary.
Words matter. Look up the key words and see for yourself.

Regarding women eating dirt, google "Women eating dirt".
I did look it up, it does not mean anything like that.

Forum List

Back