Do any of you Dems want to see the Burisma Biden’s investigated?

You know, since you’re so against .gov corruption and all....I’d think you’d want to see them probed pretty heavily just to be sure there’s no fire where there’s mass amounts of smoke....right?
Old news... been there done that

That’s what you claim but let’s stick to what Trump said. Where did Biden brag about getting the prosecution stopped?

your twisting the facts dont make you coherent,,,

no facts were twisted. I merely pointed out that Trump was lying to Zelensky when asking for his investigation.

in your opinion,,,which doesnt mean shit,,,
In fact. Crowdstrike is not owned by a wealthy Ukrainian. That’s a fact. Not an opinion. Biden did not brag about stopping the prosecution. That’s a fact. Not an opinion.

You can’t take facts and label them opinions just because you don’t like them.

52 minute mark. if that isn't biden, who is it?

It’s Biden. He doesn’t say anything about stopping a prosecution. Want to try again only this time try to pay attention.

no facts were twisted. I merely pointed out that Trump was lying to Zelensky when asking for his investigation.
but he wasn't, any you know no different than me on what was what. and you haven't seen anymore than me. so you're simply confused.

Still waiting for you to show me where Biden bragged about stopping the investigation.

Great. Notice how he didn’t say anything about stopping a prosecution?

I noticed that wasn’t in the conversation. Trump lied.

now youre back to twisting facts to meet your narrative,,,

Biden doesn’t say anything about a prosecution being stopped.

Is that a fact or not?

but he wasn't, any you know no different than me on what was what. and you haven't seen anymore than me. so you're simply confused.

Still waiting for you to show me where Biden bragged about stopping the investigation.

Is that a fact or not?

semantics,,,

What is Trump waiting for?

This was five years ago. If he wanted to prosecute, he would by now
The reason is that you can’t prosecute conspiracy theories

Is that a fact or not?

semantics,,,

It’s not semantics. It’s truth. Does Biden say anything about a prosecution in that video? Be honest.

it's all he has. facts are not his friend.

Is that a fact or not?

semantics,,,

It’s not semantics. It’s truth. Does Biden say anything about a prosecution in that video? Be honest.

YES!!!

In fact. Crowdstrike is not owned by a wealthy Ukrainian. That’s a fact. Not an opinion. Biden did not brag about stopping the prosecution. That’s a fact. Not an opinion.

It’s Biden. He doesn’t say anything about stopping a prosecution. Want to try again only this time try to pay attention.

sure he did, you don't understand english obviously.

It’s best to keep politicians out of justice. Trump still doesn’t seem to get that.
TRUMP doesn't get it? How about Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi? And how about FBI officials staying out of politics?

Oh Trump does get it- he just believes that as President he can do whatever the hell he wants to do.

I think it is pretty clear that Schiff, Nadler and Pelosi understand the role of the House when it comes to impeachment since Trump is now only the third President in history to be impeached.
No, the House did not impeach the president, the demofks did.

The House of Representatives as per the U.S. Constitution- impeached Donald Trump.

No matter how much you stamp your feet- your Dear Leader was impeached under the Constitution.

Is that a fact or not?

semantics,,,

certainly and in english. you should learn the language so you'd actually hear it.

It’s best to keep politicians out of justice. Trump still doesn’t seem to get that.
TRUMP doesn't get it? How about Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi? And how about FBI officials staying out of politics?

Oh Trump does get it- he just believes that as President he can do whatever the hell he wants to do.

I think it is pretty clear that Schiff, Nadler and Pelosi understand the role of the House when it comes to impeachment since Trump is now only the third President in history to be impeached.
No, the House did not impeach the president, the demofks did.

The House of Representatives as per the U.S. Constitution- impeached Donald Trump.

No matter how much you stamp your feet- your Dear Leader was impeached under the Constitution.
nope, the demofks did, name one republican. I have two dems who voted against the demofk hoax.,

Pointing out to the Trumpettes that Trump lied is like pointing out to them that the Sun rises in the east- they know it- they don't care.

Is that a fact or not?

semantics,,,

YES!!!

Really? It’s a minute long. I watched it. There’s no mention about stopping any prosecution. What video are you watching?

Pointing out to the Trumpettes that Trump lied is like pointing out to them that the Sun rises in the east- they know it- they don't care.

one day you might actually post one of these supposed lies. still haven't seen one.

Great.

Give me the time stamp and a quote then.

he didnt stop the investigation,, he just had the prosecutor fired before he could get the new one started,,,
That’s what you claim but let’s stick to what Trump said. Where did Biden brag about getting the prosecution stopped?

oh certainly Trump and his loyal Trumpettes can and certainly do label actual facts as opinions or just lie and pretend that the facts don't exist.

Is that a fact or not?

semantics,,,

YES!!!

Really? It’s a minute long. I watched it. There’s no mention about stopping any prosecution. What video are you watching?
the one that has biden saying if you want the money the prosecutor must be fired. that bit. again, it's in english, so you're having trouble

Great.

Give me the time stamp and a quote then.

I did, I state d,at the 52 minute mark of the video

Is that a fact or not?

semantics,,,

YES!!!

it requires a critical thinking mind with knowledge of other facts in the case,,,

he had no authority to control the prosecutor but he did have the power to have him fired through extortion,,,

Forum List

Back