Do any of you Dems want to see the Burisma Biden’s investigated?

no facts were twisted. I merely pointed out that Trump was lying to Zelensky when asking for his investigation.

in your opinion,,,which doesnt mean shit,,,
In fact. Crowdstrike is not owned by a wealthy Ukrainian. That’s a fact. Not an opinion. Biden did not brag about stopping the prosecution. That’s a fact. Not an opinion.

You can’t take facts and label them opinions just because you don’t like them.

oh certainly Trump and his loyal Trumpettes can and certainly do label actual facts as opinions or just lie and pretend that the facts don't exist.
you have no facts, so it's confusing you when someone actually posts them. We get it, It's something you aren't familiar with.

Sure I have facts. I am not like you Trumpettes

a) Fact: Joe Biden pressured the Ukrainian government to fire the prosecutor as part of official U.S. foreign policy, with the support of both Republicans and Democrats, the EU and the IMF.
b) Fact: Despite President Trump's own attorney claiming to have evidence of crimes by Biden, he has yet to produce any.
c) Fact: President Trump made a secret call to the President of the Ukraine and asked him to investigate one of his political rivals, and his son.
d) Fact: President Trump's personal attorney secretly demanded that the President of the Ukraine himself announce publicly that Ukraine was investigating Burisma and the Bidens.
e) Fact: President Trump tried to keep these efforts from the American people, by labelling the conversation "Secret", by limiting access to the information from American officials responsible for American foreign policy in Ukraine, and by preventing the whistleblower report from going to Congress as required by law.
f) Fact: Despite repeatedly claiming that the Biden's are corrupt, Donald Trump has yet to provide any evidence to support those claims.

Let me help you!

a) Fact: Joe Biden pressured the Ukrainian government to fire the prosecutor as part of official U.S. foreign policy, with the support of both Republicans and Democrats, the EU and the IMF.
No fact, you have no supporting information other than bragging Joe taking credit for the firing. He doesn't mention his partnership with any other organization or country. he says i have money you want it, then fire the prosecutor.
FACT!
b) Fact: Despite President Trump's own attorney claiming to have evidence of crimes by Biden, he has yet to produce any.
nope, you missed the three part series from OAN where Guliani presented all of the facts along with ukraine officials who have the facts. FACT--yours? blown up sir!!!
c) Fact: President Trump made a secret call to the President of the Ukraine and asked him to investigate one of his political rivals, and his son.
nope!!! he did no such thing, at least eight others were on that call, that's simply not a fact, but it is made up by Adam Schitt's. oh well. FACT
d) Fact: President Trump's personal attorney secretly demanded that the President of the Ukraine himself announce publicly that Ukraine was investigating Burisma and the Bidens.
prove it.
e) Fact: President Trump tried to keep these efforts from the American people, by labelling the conversation "Secret", by limiting access to the information from American officials responsible for American foreign policy in Ukraine, and by preventing the whistleblower report from going to Congress as required by law.
huh? Trump released the transcript of the call. You must have missed that. you're simply confused with Dora. And what law are you referencing? I never saw transcripts of any of obammy's calls. FACT!
f) Fact: Despite repeatedly claiming that the Biden's are corrupt, Donald Trump has yet to provide any evidence to support those claims.
that isn't his job, so you're fact has no merit.

what else you got that you think are facts? I'm happy to debunk them all. I'm your worst nightmare in here.

So in other words, Biden didn’t say it. You just think he was referring to something that he didn’t actually say. Or, in other words again, it’s your opinion that he was referencing something that he didn’t actually say.

That makes it a lie.

Trump was asking Zelensky to investigate Biden based on a lie.

what lie???
I’ve explained it already. You can’t seem to admit the truth.

I did admit the truth,,,
Nope. You haven’t admitted that Biden didn’t brag about stopping a prosecution.

because he did,,,I dont want to lie to you

The word prosecution never came out of Biden’s mouth in that video. True or false?

what lie???

I did admit the truth,,,

The word prosecution never came out of Biden’s mouth in that video. True or false?

it didnt need to,,the act of having him fired did it for him,,,

actions speak louder than words,,

I did, I state d,at the 52 minute mark of the video

It’s not there. You lied.

you need to understand english. go get someone to translate for you.

Saying a prosecutor was fired is not the same as he stopped a prosecution.

In English, prosecutor and prosecution are different words with different meanings.

You lied.

can a fired prosecutor continue prosecutions? again, I get it, it's in english, and you have issues with the language.

One, that assumes a prosecution existed. It didn’t. Two, yes, a prosecution can continue if the prosecutor is fired. Prosecutors change out of cases from time to time. Three, Biden never bragged about having a prosecution stopped.

You lie.

Prosecutors prosecute, him being fired stopped all prosecutions. You don't know there wasn't do you? if you were an honest man you would answer that. but you ain't I get it. you're a schmuck on a message board. I have dignity and honor. I demand it of myself.

Great.

Give me the time stamp and a quote then.

In English, prosecutor and prosecution are different words with different meanings.

You lied.

can a fired prosecutor continue prosecutions? again, I get it, it's in english, and you have issues with the language.

If a prosecutor was not prosecuting and is fired- is that stopping his prosecutions?

Trump lied. You lie to protect your Dear Leader.

We get it.

QUOTE="progressive hunter, post: 23944735, member: 71645"]

I did admit the truth,,,

actions speak louder than words,,[/QUOTE]

there you go!! well said.

You lied.

One, that assumes a prosecution existed. It didn’t. Two, yes, a prosecution can continue if the prosecutor is fired. Prosecutors change out of cases from time to time. Three, Biden never bragged about having a prosecution stopped.

You lie.
Prosecutors prosecute, him being fired stopped all prosecutions. .
Why would his being fired stop all prosecutions?

You think that he was the only prosecutor and would never be replace.

You lied.

If a prosecutor was not prosecuting and is fired- is that stopping his prosecutions?

Trump lied. You lie to protect your Dear Leader.

We get it.

what else does a prosecutor do other than prosecute? so you're saying there wasn't corruption in Ukraine? the most corrupt fking country on the planet? dude, go back to school and learn yourself something.

Then explain why he needed to be fired. You just walked into your own dung.

You know, since you’re so against .gov corruption and all....I’d think you’d want to see them probed pretty heavily just to be sure there’s no fire where there’s mass amounts of smoke....right?

How we hold both Trump and Biden to the same standard of justice... If the GOP would stop protecting Trump then no problem...

But lets make it clear the DOJ can investigate Biden anytime they want as long as there is some evidence...

Could you please tell us what you would be investigating Joe Biden for? If it is corruption, who paid and who got paid and what did they do it for and have you any proof except a story?

I did admit the truth,,,

That’s your opinion. Not a fact.

You cannot factually claim that Biden bragged about stopping the prosecution as Trump did. Trump lied.

You lied.

You lie.

it didn't, how the fk do you know? son, that's just childish by your own standards.

I did admit the truth,,,

You cannot factually claim that Biden bragged about stopping the prosecution as Trump did. Trump lied.
did biden ask to have the prosecutor fired, yes or no? come on big guy step out

I did admit the truth,,,

yes I can,,,and what did trump lie about?? he was going off a lot more than that,,,

You lied.

You lie.
it didn't, how the fk do you know? son, that's just childish by your own standards.

A prosecution starts with an indictment. There was no indictment.

You lie.

yes I can,,,and what did trump lie about?? he was going off a lot more than that,,,
You said yourself that Biden didn’t say prosecution. How could he brag about stopping a prosecution if he doesn’t say anything about a prosecution?

You’re interpreting his words and claiming it’s a fact. It’s not.

You lied.

You lie.

You lie.
you have no fking idea how ukraine does their work. fk man, you sank.

You lied.

You lie.

You lie.
you have no fking idea how ukraine does their work. fk man, you sank.

Where’s the prosecution. Show me.

did biden ask to have the prosecutor fired, yes or no? come on big guy step out
Yes.

Easy.

Did he say he stopped a prosecution? Yes or no.

Forum List

Back