Do any of you Dems want to see the Burisma Biden’s investigated?

Biden doesn’t say anything about a prosecution being stopped.

Is that a fact or not?

semantics,,,

It’s not semantics. It’s truth. Does Biden say anything about a prosecution in that video? Be honest.

YES!!!

Really? It’s a minute long. I watched it. There’s no mention about stopping any prosecution. What video are you watching?
the one that has biden saying if you want the money the prosecutor must be fired. that bit. again, it's in english, so you're having trouble

That’s not saying he bragged about stopping a prosecution.

That’s what you claim but let’s stick to what Trump said. Where did Biden brag about getting the prosecution stopped?

your twisting the facts dont make you coherent,,,

no facts were twisted. I merely pointed out that Trump was lying to Zelensky when asking for his investigation.

in your opinion,,,which doesnt mean shit,,,
In fact. Crowdstrike is not owned by a wealthy Ukrainian. That’s a fact. Not an opinion. Biden did not brag about stopping the prosecution. That’s a fact. Not an opinion.

You can’t take facts and label them opinions just because you don’t like them.

oh certainly Trump and his loyal Trumpettes can and certainly do label actual facts as opinions or just lie and pretend that the facts don't exist.
you have no facts, so it's confusing you when someone actually posts them. We get it, It's something you aren't familiar with.

I think it is pretty clear that Schiff, Nadler and Pelosi understand the role of the House when it comes to impeachment since Trump is now only the third President in history to be impeached.
Yeah, by ONE party. Not one member of the other party. In fact, the only bipartisanship was to NOT impeach. Under these circumstances it means nothing more than the Dem party trying to deny the American people the President THEY CHOSE because it wasn't one of THEIRS. We'll see how that plays out in November.

The President was impeached by the majority of House members as per the Constitution.

Not a single impeachment in Presidential history has been 'bipartisan'- getting 1 or 2 votes from the other party doesn't suddenly make a vote 'bi-partisan'- otherwise you would be talking about the 'bi-partisan' vote that prevented the elimination of the ACA because Senator McCain voted against killing it.

Biden doesn’t say anything about a prosecution being stopped.

Is that a fact or not?

semantics,,,

It’s not semantics. It’s truth. Does Biden say anything about a prosecution in that video? Be honest.

YES!!!

Really? It’s a minute long. I watched it. There’s no mention about stopping any prosecution. What video are you watching?

it requires a critical thinking mind with knowledge of other facts in the case,,,

he had no authority to control the prosecutor but he did have the power to have him fired through extortion,,,

So in other words, Biden didn’t say it. You just think he was referring to something that he didn’t actually say. Or, in other words again, it’s your opinion that he was referencing something that he didn’t actually say.

That makes it a lie.

Trump was asking Zelensky to investigate Biden based on a lie.

I think it is pretty clear that Schiff, Nadler and Pelosi understand the role of the House when it comes to impeachment since Trump is now only the third President in history to be impeached.
Yeah, by ONE party. Not one member of the other party. In fact, the only bipartisanship was to NOT impeach. Under these circumstances it means nothing more than the Dem party trying to deny the American people the President THEY CHOSE because it wasn't one of THEIRS. We'll see how that plays out in November.

The President was impeached by the majority of House members as per the Constitution.

Not a single impeachment in Presidential history has been 'bipartisan'- getting 1 or 2 votes from the other party doesn't suddenly make a vote 'bi-partisan'- otherwise you would be talking about the 'bi-partisan' vote that prevented the elimination of the ACA because Senator McCain voted against killing it.
sure it does, you should look up the word.

bipartisan, of both parties. doesn't say one, two, ten, thirty. you're confuse as usual.

In fact. Crowdstrike is not owned by a wealthy Ukrainian. That’s a fact. Not an opinion. Biden did not brag about stopping the prosecution. That’s a fact. Not an opinion.

52 minute mark. if that isn't biden, who is it?

It’s Biden. He doesn’t say anything about stopping a prosecution. Want to try again only this time try to pay attention.

sure he did, you don't understand english obviously.

Great.

Give me the time stamp and a quote then.

I did, I state d,at the 52 minute mark of the video

It’s not there. You lied.

semantics,,,

YES!!!

it requires a critical thinking mind with knowledge of other facts in the case,,,

he had no authority to control the prosecutor but he did have the power to have him fired through extortion,,,

So in other words, Biden didn’t say it. You just think he was referring to something that he didn’t actually say. Or, in other words again, it’s your opinion that he was referencing something that he didn’t actually say.

That makes it a lie.

what lie???

You know, since you’re so against .gov corruption and all....I’d think you’d want to see them probed pretty heavily just to be sure there’s no fire where there’s mass amounts of smoke....right?

I want to see the corrupt Bidens in prison along with all the other corrupt politicians and their friends and families who have been scamming money. A common citizen would have been arrested for this shit, politicians are not above the law.

semantics,,,

YES!!!

That makes it a lie.

was the prosecutor fired? check mate mate.

52 minute mark. if that isn't biden, who is it?

It’s Biden. He doesn’t say anything about stopping a prosecution. Want to try again only this time try to pay attention.

Great.

you need to understand english. go get someone to translate for you.

True enough but any evidence is better than no evidence. Do you think the gov't should be able to investigate anyone solely at their discretion?
you do. cause you think the spying on carter page was ok. so thanks for your play.
You presume to know what I think? Pretty arrogant and a demonstration of making assumptions without evidence.

If Page was investigated on false or misleading evidence that is NOT OK and there should be remedial action:

Horowitz’s report concluded that the FBI’s decision to investigate the Trump team had an appropriate “authorized purpose.”

But the inquiry began to jump the tracks in October 2016, when the FBI sought authority for intrusive spying on Page. Horowitz found that bureau officials supplied incomplete or misleading information to support their request to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court for the October warrant for Page and for three renewals that carried the targeting through September 2017.

One abuse was especially outrageous: As the FBI pressed for the Page FISA warrants, it overlooked an August 2016 CIA message that Page had been an occasional “operational contact” for the agency. That’s not the same as a vetted agent, but it should have made FBI officials wonder whether their assumptions about Page’s possible disloyalty and double-dealing were justified.​
I presume nothing, I use historical patterns on where one has posted. I can clear it up right here without any further work, did carter page get lawful treatment?
I'm no lawyer but it seems they did not and an FBI official was correctly fired and is under criminal investigation:
The Justice Department has concluded that two of the four court orders allowing the FBI to conduct secret national security surveillance on former Trump campaign aide Carter Page were not valid because the government made "material misstatements" in obtaining them, according to a newly declassified judicial order.

The disclosure by James Boasberg, the top judge on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, underscores the extent to which the FBI bungled its handling of a highly sensitive case, a failure that is continuing to have serious policy and political repercussions.

The order says the department told the court it now believes it did not have probable cause to believe that Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power, which was required to obtain the surveillance.​
dude, I rest my case.
Great, so we agree that there should be no investigation of the Bidens without credible evidence of a crime?

Great.

Saying a prosecutor was fired is not the same as he stopped a prosecution.

In English, prosecutor and prosecution are different words with different meanings.

You lied.

Great.

In English, prosecutor and prosecution are different words with different meanings.

You lied.

can a fired prosecutor continue prosecutions? again, I get it, it's in english, and you have issues with the language.

your twisting the facts dont make you coherent,,,

no facts were twisted. I merely pointed out that Trump was lying to Zelensky when asking for his investigation.

in your opinion,,,which doesnt mean shit,,,

oh certainly Trump and his loyal Trumpettes can and certainly do label actual facts as opinions or just lie and pretend that the facts don't exist.
you have no facts, so it's confusing you when someone actually posts them. We get it, It's something you aren't familiar with.

Sure I have facts. I am not like you Trumpettes

a) Fact: Joe Biden pressured the Ukrainian government to fire the prosecutor as part of official U.S. foreign policy, with the support of both Republicans and Democrats, the EU and the IMF.
b) Fact: Despite President Trump's own attorney claiming to have evidence of crimes by Biden, he has yet to produce any.
c) Fact: President Trump made a secret call to the President of the Ukraine and asked him to investigate one of his political rivals, and his son.
d) Fact: President Trump's personal attorney secretly demanded that the President of the Ukraine himself announce publicly that Ukraine was investigating Burisma and the Bidens.
e) Fact: President Trump tried to keep these efforts from the American people, by labelling the conversation "Secret", by limiting access to the information from American officials responsible for American foreign policy in Ukraine, and by preventing the whistleblower report from going to Congress as required by law.
f) Fact: Despite repeatedly claiming that the Biden's are corrupt, Donald Trump has yet to provide any evidence to support those claims.

you do. cause you think the spying on carter page was ok. so thanks for your play.
You presume to know what I think? Pretty arrogant and a demonstration of making assumptions without evidence.

If Page was investigated on false or misleading evidence that is NOT OK and there should be remedial action:

Horowitz’s report concluded that the FBI’s decision to investigate the Trump team had an appropriate “authorized purpose.”

But the inquiry began to jump the tracks in October 2016, when the FBI sought authority for intrusive spying on Page. Horowitz found that bureau officials supplied incomplete or misleading information to support their request to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court for the October warrant for Page and for three renewals that carried the targeting through September 2017.

One abuse was especially outrageous: As the FBI pressed for the Page FISA warrants, it overlooked an August 2016 CIA message that Page had been an occasional “operational contact” for the agency. That’s not the same as a vetted agent, but it should have made FBI officials wonder whether their assumptions about Page’s possible disloyalty and double-dealing were justified.​
I presume nothing, I use historical patterns on where one has posted. I can clear it up right here without any further work, did carter page get lawful treatment?
I'm no lawyer but it seems they did not and an FBI official was correctly fired and is under criminal investigation:
The Justice Department has concluded that two of the four court orders allowing the FBI to conduct secret national security surveillance on former Trump campaign aide Carter Page were not valid because the government made "material misstatements" in obtaining them, according to a newly declassified judicial order.

The disclosure by James Boasberg, the top judge on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, underscores the extent to which the FBI bungled its handling of a highly sensitive case, a failure that is continuing to have serious policy and political repercussions.

The order says the department told the court it now believes it did not have probable cause to believe that Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power, which was required to obtain the surveillance.​
dude, I rest my case.
Great, so we agree that there should be no investigation of the Bidens without credible evidence of a crime?
who said anything about a crime? I said he used the power of his office to get his son a job in Ukraine. It should be investigated.

YES!!!

That makes it a lie.

what lie???
I’ve explained it already. You can’t seem to admit the truth.

That makes it a lie.

what lie???

I did admit the truth,,,

Great.

You lied.

can a fired prosecutor continue prosecutions? again, I get it, it's in english, and you have issues with the language.

One, that assumes a prosecution existed. It didn’t. Two, yes, a prosecution can continue if the prosecutor is fired. Prosecutors change out of cases from time to time. Three, Biden never bragged about having a prosecution stopped.

You lie.

That makes it a lie.

what lie???

I did admit the truth,,,
Nope. You haven’t admitted that Biden didn’t brag about stopping a prosecution.

That makes it a lie.

what lie???

I did admit the truth,,,
Nope. You haven’t admitted that Biden didn’t brag about stopping a prosecution.

because he did,,,I dont want to lie to you

Forum List

Back