Disney's New Live-Action Movie "The Little Mermaid" Has A Black Girl Playing The Lead Character.

Sorry....but I'm not gonna pay for this constant woke nonsense.

She's wearing Dreadlocks for Christ's sake.

Yep, I cant watch a movie once i know the writers shoe horned in a minority or gay, lesbian, trans person, etc. It takes me out of whatever im watching. Black Panther almost did that for me. The idea that an African tribe (who still used fucking spears) was the most technologically advanced group of people in the world was a bit hard to swallow, even for a super hero movie.

Last edited:
This shit is beyond tiresome.

They do this, they put no effort into it, it’s crap, people don’t like it, then the studio attacks anyone who doesn’t like it as racist.

Fuck Disney. They ruined everything they touch - Disney Star Wars will never be canon, - and they’re ruining their own classic films for woke points.

What Is cultural "appropriation" when say cornrows came from white culture, when say" lord of the rings", Doctor Who that was originally WHITE male AND English, but "inclusivity" basicaly falsifying long held modern ideals for current fleeting political reasons is ideal, because...WHY?

Last edited:
That's the problem with Woke movies.....

When they make the movie....."Elizabeth"

will it be like that, woke too??

I ask because when the craziness reaches that level.....anything is possible, you never know!:cuckoo:

1662776939582.png

Yep, I cant watch a movie once i know the writers shoe horned in a minority or gay, lesbian, trans person, etc. It takes me out of whatever im watching. Black Panther almost did that for me. The idea that an African tribe (who still used fucking spears) was the most technologically advanced group of people in the world was a bit hard to swallow, even for a super hero movie.
The big knock I had on Black Panther was their lousy African accents. It sounded stupid.
The movie was pretty decent otherwise.

Being alert to injustice and racism is a GOOD thing, is it not?
Woke people dont seem to have those qualities. They are incapable of knowing injustice and racism when they see it.

Forum List

Back