Disney‘s ‘The Little Mermaid‘ Trailer Gets More than 1 Million Dislikes in One Week, Left Blames ‘MAGA Racists‘

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Shameless revisionism simply to virtue signal your wokeness to the rest of the world, is pure stupidity. And Youtube making the "dislike" statistics invisible on their videos shows you how the "woke"left wants to manipulate you into believing their narrative.

Fortunately, there is a browser add-on that un-hides the "dislikes" and allows you to see the true ratio of "likes" to "dislikes" viewers attributed to their videos. I installed that add-on and compared some Biden videos to Trump videos on Youtube. The contrast was unbelievable.

Return YouTube Dislike – Get this Extension for 🦊 Firefox (en-US)

"The first full trailer for Disney’s live-action version of The Little Mermaid is proving to be massively unpopular, garnering more than 1 million “dislikes” on YouTube less than a week after its unveiling Sunday during the Oscars.

Left-wing activists, including Disney star Josh Gad, are blaming “MAGA racists” for the overwhelmingly negative reaction while neglecting to mention that similar trashings have befallen other remakes, including last year’s live-action Pinnochio and 2016’s female-centric Ghostbusters, both of which had predominantly white casts.

The Little Mermaid trailer has accumulated 1.1 million “dislikes” on YouTube as of Friday afternoon, while the number of “likes” stands at just 196,000, according to a Google Chrome extension that unblocks the “dislikes” counter."

Disney's 'The Little Mermaid' Trailer Gets More than 1 Million Dislikes in One Week, Left Blames 'MAGA Racists'

Think I'm lying? These are facts, folks. They speak for themselves.

1679236408269.png

1679236465351.png

1679236521468.png

1679236581137.png

1679236629323.png

1679236675408.png

1679236726026.png

1679236770085.png

It's all part of the conditioning they have given the public for decades.
They are desperate to convince the sheeple they are well liked & popular but outside of prog infested enclaves the left has never been more unpopular.
Get outside the hive mind bubbles of the coasts/big cities & you find out dislike has turned to outright loathing but they can't allow this obvious fact to become common knowledge.
They know human psychology enough to realize the narrative doesn't have to be true as long as they can convince the low infos & dim witted that it is real.
They are pathetic geeks with self esteem issues that don't even like each other.

stuartsmalley1.gif

Shameless revisionism simply to virtue signal your wokeness to the rest of the world, is pure stupidity. And Youtube making the "dislike" statistics invisible on their videos shows you how the "woke"left wants to manipulate you into believing their narrative.

Fortunately, there is a browser add-on that un-hides the "dislikes" and allows you to see the true ratio of "likes" to "dislikes" viewers attributed to their videos. I installed that add-on and compared some Biden videos to Trump videos on Youtube. The contrast was unbelievable.

"The first full trailer for Disney’s live-action version of The Little Mermaid is proving to be massively unpopular, garnering more than 1 million “dislikes” on YouTube less than a week after its unveiling Sunday during the Oscars.

Left-wing activists, including Disney star Josh Gad, are blaming “MAGA racists” for the overwhelmingly negative reaction while neglecting to mention that similar trashings have befallen other remakes, including last year’s live-action Pinnochio and 2016’s female-centric Ghostbusters, both of which had predominantly white casts.

The Little Mermaid trailer has accumulated 1.1 million “dislikes” on YouTube as of Friday afternoon, while the number of “likes” stands at just 196,000, according to a Google Chrome extension that unblocks the “dislikes” counter."

Disney's 'The Little Mermaid' Trailer Gets More than 1 Million Dislikes in One Week, Left Blames 'MAGA Racists'

View attachment 767229
View attachment 767230
View attachment 767231
View attachment 767232
View attachment 767233
View attachment 767234
View attachment 767235
View attachment 767236
VERY interesting! Thanx for that info. Makes me think about these YouTube things. I'm on YouTube ALL THE TIME for one purpose only: figuring out the community solutions to Elden Ring, world's most difficult and fun video game. (These Japanese are so clever!) They DO hide the dislikes but I always supposed it was so as not to discourage their content makers who make their living from these videos in many cases (they run ads). And that the YouTube maker could see them himself and maybe learn something from them.

But yeah ------------ it's clear there is a political problem with hiding the dislikes on some content. They are hiding who is disapproved of, overwhelmingly.

VERY interesting! Thanx for that info. Makes me think about these YouTube things. I'm on YouTube ALL THE TIME for one purpose only: figuring out the community solutions to Elden Ring, world's most difficult and fun video game. (These Japanese are so clever!) They DO hide the dislikes but I always supposed it was so as not to discourage their content makers who make their living from these videos in many cases (they run ads). And that the YouTube maker could see them himself and maybe learn something from them.

But yeah ------------ it's clear there is a political problem with hiding the dislikes on some content. They are hiding who is disapproved of, overwhelmingly.

If the left is able to fraudulently-project this much as far as popular opinions, just imagine what they could do with elections.

View attachment 767229
View attachment 767230
View attachment 767231
View attachment 767232
View attachment 767233
View attachment 767234
View attachment 767235
View attachment 767236
We watch Disney now?

What was Disney thinking?
Putting a “negro” as a mermaid?

Everyone knows negroes are not good swimmers and can’t be mermaids

No wonder MAGA is outraged
It was racist to change her skin color to black in the first place. OR maybe it's just a lousy movie?

What was Disney thinking?
Putting a “negro” as a mermaid?

Everyone knows negroes are not good swimmers and can’t be mermaids

No wonder MAGA is outraged
She’s a pretty girl and does not have a ghetto accent

And Disney did allow a white man to have a role in the film when I suspect they wanted Will Smith for the part

I wont pay to see the movie because Disney sucks

But I am not offended by Disney’s choice for the lead role

Forum List

Back