WHO the hell IS Megan Markle?

She's a Black Widow.

No, not the super hero one.............the OTHER one.

1662782312477.png

I am an American. I saw a NCIS: New York episode with HER on it for 5 seconds. THAT is IT. Ever. TOTALY. Why Prince Harry threw everything away on this pile of ambiguity, I will never know.
Some guys fall hard. I had a lot of admiration for both he and William after the way they behaved after losing their mom early in life. Harry especially seemed to be a man's man. He practically had to beg to get to deploy to Afghanistan and he was a helicopter pilot there.

Man, was I wrong about him. He is absolutely WHIPPED. Sistah gurl wears the trousers in THAT family. The worst part is that eventually, she'll probably leave and he'll be paying through the nose and fighting just to see his kids. He has acted like a spoiled ass lately but I expect when the crash comes, his family will mend fences. Oh well, life is full of lessons for us all.

Some guys fall hard. I had a lot of admiration for both he and William after the way they behaved after losing their mom early in life. Harry especially seemed to be a man's man. He practically had to beg to get to deploy to Afghanistan and he was a helicopter pilot there.

Man, was I wrong about him. He is absolutely WHIPPED. Sistah gurl wears the trousers in THAT family. The worst part is that eventually, she'll probably leave and he'll be paying through the nose and fighting just to see his kids. He has acted like a spoiled ass lately but I expect when the crash comes, his family will mend fences. Oh well, life is full of lessons for us all.

William got the brains.
Harry got the........well.............hair. Thats about it.

No; you were right about him, but yes, he is somewhat kitty whipped.

Greg

• Banned
Megan Markle. I am at a loss here. She isn't pretty, she isn't intellectual and she isn't a sex symbol. But she is MIXED race. Um, care to comment?

Megan Markle. I am at a loss here. She isn't pretty, she isn't intellectual and she isn't a sex symbol. But she is MIXED race. Um, care to coment?
British History is littered with "Great Men" who had actresses on the side. Edward the Eighth was entangled with and married a socialite...meh; the old adage; but I'm too polite to say it while Ladies are around.

Greg

• Banned
History repeating itself, The King and Mrs. Simpson. Accept Markle is a clueless artless idiot doe caught in history's headlights.

I am an American. I saw a NCIS: New York episode with HER on it for 5 seconds. THAT is IT. Ever. TOTALY. Why Prince Harry threw everything away on this pile of ambiguity, I will never know.
My goodness. Do you have a boyfriend? I love that Victorian avatar of yours.

Last edited:
I'm sure she's ten times the woman that you may think you are. You are a woman, yes?

We get it, Mary... she's of mixed race, one of those races being Black, so of course you hate her.

Why the hell don't you just start with that instead of playing games? We all know how you feel about "them."

Did you notice that the King failed to bestow any titles on him? It wasn't lost on Me.

To each his own.

Harry came as close as anyone to doing what I've always wanted to see a royal do - especially a pigeonholed as second banana royal. I'd like to see one come to the States and become an American. Bring as much cash as they can, renounce all titles and prove themselves.

Forum List

Back