Disney‘s ‘The Little Mermaid‘ Trailer Gets More than 1 Million Dislikes in One Week, Left Blames ‘MAGA Racists‘

So then if I am correct there is no reason to be pissing and moaning about the skin color of an imaginary character.

And so are you saying that only characters with white skin are "fun to watch"?

And what is the target audience of these movies?

I don't really think children care what color skin an actress playing a mermaid has
The writers stripped Tinkerbell of her personality just to slap black face on her to appease superficial lefties because that’s all they care about.

People are catching on to this BTW. Race swapping for a cash grab.

You are correct.

You are free to be as big a racist as you wish!

Of course. I suppose you being the big government lover you are, would love to see laws punishing people for not liking other people.

But that's not how it works in a free society. We all have the right to like or dislike anyone we want, based on whatever criteria we find objectionable about them.

Is this a great country or what?

Of course. I suppose you being the big government lover you are, would love to see laws punishing people for not liking other people.

You have me mistaken with someone else.

I am the one that argues that anti-discrimination laws enforced against anyone but the Govt is unconstitutional.

I am the one that believes protected classes is a violation of the equal protection clause.

I think you should be allowed to refuse service to anyone and everyone you desire to not sever no matter the reason.

Is this a great country or what?

It used to be, not really sure any longer.

The writers stripped Tinkerbell of her personality just to slap black face on her to appease superficial lefties because that’s all they care about.

People are catching on to this BTW. Race swapping for a cash grab.

It's sad that you judge cartoon characters by their skin color

It's sad that you judge cartoon characters by their skin color
It’s sad that you can’t read.

Because Tinkerbell was race swapped she could no longer portray personality traits as they were originally written in relation to the story arc….because “problematic”. So they wrote them out of the story completely.

Anger
Jealousy
Aggressive
Violent

So they made her bland and boring with no reason for being in the story other than because she had pixie dust.

Because Tinkerbell was race swapped she could no longer portray personality traits as they were originally written in relation to the story arc….because “problematic”. So they wrote them out of the story completely.

Anger
Jealousy
Aggressive
Violent

So they made her bland and boring with no reason for being in the story other than because she had pixie dust.
So skin color determines the emotions that can be portrayed by a cartoon?

Anger
Jealousy
Aggressive
Violent

C'mon, everybody knows black people don't have pixie dust.

So now only white people can write lines for white cartoon characters as well?
So…in leftie land boring,personality devoid characters are okay as long as they wear black face.

No wonder The entertainment industry is going broke.

Obviously. Since you lefties write this crap. Which it the whole point. Glad you are finally catching on.

I know this isn't the first time you're hearing this ... but ... you haven't seen this movie. You have absolutely no idea what "personality traits" Halle Bailey emotes in it.

And not for nothin', but... Ursula was purple in the Cartoon. How come you're not upset that she's being played by a white woman? Oh, I know... because racist.

So…in leftie land boring,personality devoid characters are okay as long as they wear black face.

No wonder The entertainment industry is going broke.

By definition a cartoon has no personality because they are not real people.

Tell you what why don't you post examples of the differences in a White Tinkerbell cartoon and a black Tinkerbelle cartoon and then explain how those differences are directly a result of the color of the skin of the cartoon

By definition a cartoon has no personality because they are not real people.

Tell you what why don't you post examples of the differences in a White Tinkerbell cartoon and a black Tinkerbelle cartoon and then explain how those differences are directly a result of the color of the skin of the cartoon
I already did.

The original Tinkerbell had a story arc. She loved Peter Pan,was jealous of Wendy,had a rivalry with Wendy,was angry that Peter sided with Wendy to the point that she was tricked by Captain Hook into using poison to get rid of her ( which back fired).

New Tinkerbell’s main purpose is to sprinkle pixie dust so Wendy can fly.

I already did.

The original Tinkerbell had a story arc. She loved Peter Pan,was jealous of Wendy,had a rivalry with Wendy,was angry that Peter sided with Wendy to the point that she was tricked by Captain Hook into using poison to get rid of her ( which back fired).

New Tinkerbell’s main purpose is to sprinkle pixie dust so Wendy can fly.
No you have posted no video clips of the cartoons of different colors to illustrate how the black cartoon is somehow inferior at portraying emotions

Forum List

Back