The boys of South Park have been replaced by women of color

They do that to be more realistic. Like in the new Equalizer, Robert McCall, a middle-aged white British ex-covert ops guy is now Queen Latifa as Robyn McCall, a decorated ex-CIA operative.
equalizer-cbs.webp

And she works with her friend, an ex-covert ops ace sniper (the badass Asian chick in the back)
shooter.jpg

And you can't have a realistic special ops movie without a couple of hot skinny model types as the leads
fHJCwGJJsJNCNeYYNDhwEd.jpg
And all of this is an in insult to the people who really die or become disabled in nasty situations helping others. And people watching this propaganda actually believe it. On the commercials, if you can't stop everything to purchase, you can knock down near all of it though.

Does it actually matter what race plays a fictional character?

Nope. But real people should be portrayed by who, and what, they actually w
I would be quite upset to see the part of a mermaid being played by a non fish.

Or the part of a hobbit being played by an orc.

Was Lon Chaney really a hunchback? Was Darryl Hannah really a fish? Was Bela Lugosi really a vampire?

I said real personages. Not fictional. I can care less about fictional characters.

Nope. But real people should be portrayed by who, and what, they actually w

I said real personages. Not fictional. I can care less about fictional characters.

If their race is germane to their character, it might matter ... for example, if Othello was played by a white man

maxresdefault.jpg

If their race is germane to their character, it might matter ... for example, if Othello was played by a white man

View attachment 844055
Another era. So, all of the social rights accrued over many decades is for vengeance and to be reversed. And of course, all that live well and who are white will not give up their wealth for the cause. Just let others suffer for the past.

Those instances are rare, but ok.

Actually, only rare recently. With major Hollywood roles for Asians, Hispanics, and other ethnicities going exclusively to Whites until recent decades. Even when the ethnicity was a key part of the character.

Actually, only rare recently. With major Hollywood roles for Asians, Hispanics, and other ethnicities going exclusively to Whites until recent decades. Even when the ethnicity was a key part of the character.

I don't watch many shows so I will take your word for it.

If you don't watch many shows, why does this concern you?

It truly shouldn't matter.

Which of my posts make you think I care? The only time I have really posted was the black Cleopatra fiasco.

Which of my posts make you think I care? The only time I have really posted was the black Cleopatra fiasco.

When portraying Cleopatra, the race of the actress is of minor concern... the only truly important factor is ... is she HOT?

52565251-10370557-image-a-60_1641370563159.jpg

When portraying Cleopatra, the race of the actress is of minor concern... the only truly important factor is ... is she HOT?

I disagree, she must be hot, but she must also be of Greek extraction!

Does it actually matter what race plays a fictional character?
Depends on the reason. I would have no problem with Hugh Jackman playing Nelson Mandela or Greta Garbo playing Madam Butterfly. ....er well yes; maybe I would.

Greg

Forum List

Back