Destroying the Constitution

I am sure that what they want most of all is the abolition of the 2nd amendment, because this is a real tangible force barrier. Words mean something only when there is strength, if weapons and the right to rebellion are taken away, no one will ask anyone's opinion. The more left the state, the more restrictions there are on weapons and local militias.

And in general, they would have canceled the entire US constitution. This is generally a nightmare for them. This is the only right-wing patriarchal constitution in the world where there is not even gender equality, like an echo of the ancient Aryan world.
We have never needed a second amendment

Let the states handle it

Let the states handle it
I have no doubt that you British agents, Trumpsters and Democrats do not need the 2nd Amendment, especially in the part of the right to form a militia.

I have no doubt that you British agents, Trumpsters and Democrats do not need the 2nd Amendment, especially in the part of the right to form a militia.
Why do we actually need a second amendment?
When was the last time you saw a militia?

Do you hate this country?
I love the USA, and I love it precisely because they are still free when the whole world sucks the left dick.
Americans have always been heroes, which is why they still have weapons and the right to rebel.

Not long ago there were anti-federalists in the US government.

Any pro-European influence must be brushed out in the US. No European Agents, be it Britain, Germany, RF, Lithuania, no one have right to teach cowboys how to live. There is the Monroe Doctrine, which must not be violated. All of Continent is the sphere of influence of the United States and only the United States.

I love the USA, and I love it precisely because they are still free when the whole world sucks the left dick.
Americans have always been heroes, which is why they still have weapons and the right to rebel.

Not long ago there were anti-federalists in the US government.
Then why do you want to attack our Government?
Jan 6 was not enough?

At last, the truth comes out. While lefties generally resent the entire thing, they tend to prioritize destroy the first and second amendments. Your third amendment reply earlier was a game you were playing to evade revealing which amendment you would truly like to see destroyed the most. You are not the only lefty who dreams of crushing the freedom described in the the second amendment asap.

At last, the truth comes out. While lefties generally resent the entire thing, they tend to prioritize destroy the first and second amendments. Your third amendment reply earlier was a game you were playing to evade revealing which amendment you would truly like to see destroyed the most. You are not the only lefty who dreams of crushing the freedom described in the the second amendment asap.
What has the second amendment ever done to defend our democracy?

It kills more than it protects

Then why do you want to attack our Government?
The feds don't do what they're supposed to. Their mission is not to build a slave society of Eurocentrism out of America, but to protect Freedom and American traditions, and give rights to the states.

I was glad to see you admit that the second amendment is the part of the constitution that you want to see destroyed the most, in that earlier post. Now, you are just ranting about how much you hate it. Tell us more about how much you hate it.

we dont have a democracy we have a constitutional republic and the 2nd A has held several attempts to end our constitutional republic at bay,,
and it will hold off the current one as well,,

None of them. The thing you fail to keep in mind is there are limits to these "rights". Which is what people argue over. There are some who believe the Constitution was meant to be living, breathing document that changed with the times. But its basic tenants would hold. For example, you bray about liberty and freedom. But what you really mean is liberty and freedom..for some. Only those "some" you deem worthy. Not those "different" people.

The only thing I want to see crushed here is the right wing in this country.
Oh, and I'd like to see real conservatives rise up and kick the riff-raff out of their movement.
No limits when the Rights are respected by good folk's.... The only time Rights become limited is when those rights are abused and misused by bad people using them for crime and mayhem purposes, but it only concerns the individual abuser, and not the whole of the population...... Problem these days is that people for some weird reason are finding it harder and harder to tell the differences between good and bad.

Last edited:
I was glad to see you admit that the second amendment is the part of the constitution that you want to see destroyed the most, in that earlier post. Now, you are just ranting about how much you hate it. Tell us more about how much you hate it.
Hate it equals hate American Freedom as well. So why does he hate America like Rupol2000 and you are bringing out in him ??? These leftist - if that's what they are or they are aspired to be, ummm are complete nut-jobs if you ask me......

we dont have a democracy we have a constitutional republic and the 2nd A has held several attempts to end our constitutional republic at bay,,
and it will hold off the current one as well,,
A Constitutional Republic is a form of Democracy
No nation on earth runs on a true Democracy

Most of the world does not have a second amendment and they do not have near the gun death rate we do
We have never needed a second amendment to defend our Democracy…..never will

To run back a tyrannical govt and their little minions if necessary
We have a free press, freedom of speech and a vote to control a tyrannical government. It has worked for over 200 years

We have a free press, freedom of speech and a vote to control a tyrannical government. It has worked for over 200 years

Not true, as we have now seen possibly it's original intent forming right before the people's very eye's, and it's all due to the time's in which we are now living in. We've never ourselves seen time's like these, and it could be that the intent of the constitutional right was to eventually protect this nation from a total collapse.

Hopefully the differences can be worked out, but it's up to the people and their representative's to step up to the plate together, and eventually win the game together by playing on the same team against tyranny.

A Constitutional Republic is a form of Democracy
No nation on earth runs on a true Democracy

Most of the world does not have a second amendment and they do not have near the gun death rate we do
We have never needed a second amendment to defend our Democracy…..never will
so call it a constitutional republic then,,

we all know why you fucks dont want to call it what it is cause you want to mislead the weak minded into thinking we dont have a constitution,,

of coursse we need a 2nd A,, just look out your window and see all the violence from the left,,

at some point they will need to be dealt with and clubs are just to messy,,

Forum List

Back