Destroying the Constitution

Start a thread about that.

Which part of the constitution do you want to destroy the most? You are a commie who supports censorship of free speech and infringing on our right to bear arms. So don't even try to say you are ok with the constitution. Lefties cannot survive in a free state, your very survival as a filthy commie depends on dismantling the constitution. Just post the part of it that you want to dismantle first.
I answered your question. I guess if I want to regulate dark money and campaign finance then it would be the first amendment.

Wrong, that is not what the thread is about. Which one of our rights do you want to destroy first? Do you want to infringe on our right to bear arms? Do you want free speech censored? Which right do you want destroyed the most?
So, basically, this thread will be along the lines of your deaths-from-omicron posts? Nothing of substance to discuss, just repeat your same talking points again and again, even when you've been called out on the BS.

What I want to see destroyed is the belief system of you members of Alt-Right Nation. I want to see people who believe as you do go the way of the dinosaur. :)

So, basically, this thread will be along the lines of your deaths-from-omicron posts? Nothing of substance to discuss, just repeat your same talking points again and again, even when you've been called out on the BS.

What I want to see destroyed is the belief system of you members of Alt-Right Nation. I want to see people who believe as you do go the way of the dinosaur. :)
So far, no lefty has actually posted which part of the constitution he wants to destroy the most. Just lefty evasion.

I would destroy a quasi-Constitutional right... by eliminating the so-called, "Exclusionary Rule" in criminal trials.

As criminal law currently stands, the prosecution can have clear, unambiguous, unassailable evidence of the guilt of the defendant, but that evidence cannot be used if it was obtained "illegally." For example, a truthful confession that was obtained without having evidence that the accused was advised of his rights beforehand. Or after he requested a lawyer but before the lawyer arrived.

So in that case (which is a common example), the prosecution knows for a fact that the Defendant is guilty, but the Defendant walks because the confession cannot be introduced at trial.

What sense does that make? SOCIETY is punished because of the mistake of the police. A guilty man (it's always a man) walks free after committing a felony.

Surely there is a better way to police the police than to make a mockery of the system by freeing known felons.

So far, no lefty has actually posted which part of the constitution he wants to destroy the most. Just lefty evasion.
Well maybe these lefties don’t want to destroy the constitution…. And this thread proves it!!! Congrats, what an accomplishment!

Ok lefties, here is your chance. Which constitutional right would you like to see destroyed first? I've seen lefties aggressively going after the right to bear arms and freedom of speech, but maybe there is another right that you would like to see destroyed first? Please post the constitutional right that you want to see crushed the most.
Don't forget freedom of assembly, either.

There was not one single Democrat here who did not support the crackdown on freedom of assembly by those using covid as an excuse.

The constitution serves to strictly limit government. Limited for liberty!

It does not serve to limit the rights of the people.

Unfortunately, liberty is a concept which is seldom understood by the masses.

Which is why it is so feared and rabidly attacked. And by both sides of the party-of-one, in many cases.

It was CONSERVATIVES who attacked our Capitol to try to overturn our Democracy
The evens of January 6, 2021, would never have happened if several states had not enacted policies that were illegal. Things like mailing mail-in ballots to people who had not ordered them. Using illegal drop boxes where anyone could stuff them with illegal ballots. When Congress met to finish the process of electing the next president, there were serious doubts about the vote count in several states. Whether or not any skulduggery happened in 2020, it sure made people aware that things like that can happen. We need to increase the security of the vote. Voters' ID would be a big help. I would have been there to demonstrate my concern about the election if I could have been. No one there was there to destroy our democracy, only to protect it.

The best way to achieve that is to persuade us that you are right and we are wrong. I don't anticipate that ever happening.

None of them. The thing you fail to keep in mind is there are limits to these "rights". Which is what people argue over. There are some who believe the Constitution was meant to be living, breathing document that changed with the times. But its basic tenants would hold. For example, you bray about liberty and freedom. But what you really mean is liberty and freedom..for some. Only those "some" you deem worthy. Not those "different" people.

The only thing I want to see crushed here is the right wing in this country.
Oh, and I'd like to see real conservatives rise up and kick the riff-raff out of their movement.

As soon as you throw the "Women have penises" freaks out of yours, lol.

A simple question on the 2nd amendment: Is a 3-6 month waiting period, 20-30 pages of paperwork, and $500 in fees just to keep a revolver in your own house or apartment infringement or not?

Forum List

Back