Destroying the Constitution

It was answered. But her question is worthless. It's designed to elicit a response for right wing ammunition and outrage. So, like her worthless Omicron death posts, she just pounds the same narrative post after post.
So still excuses why you can’t answer the question. I hear the “living, breathing document,” BS all the time yet now given the chance, the left refuses to answer the question and blames the OP for the in ability to articulate any rational thought.

This board sounds more like our inept Republicans and Democrats everyday. The real answer is no one is willing to compromise on either side and just discussing it is taboo. I really hate the extremists that are killing our country.

So still excuses why you can’t answer the question. I hear the “living, breathing document,” BS all the time yet now given the chance, the left refuses to answer the question and blames the OP for the in ability to articulate any rational thought.

This board sounds more like our inept Republicans and Democrats everyday. The real answer is no one is willing to compromise on either side and just discussing it is taboo. I really hate the extremists that are killing our country.
You know, you're one of the more reasonable posters on this board. We don't always agree, but you make good arguments. So I'll ask this politely.

Do you really think a question like "Which constitutional right would you like to see destroyed first?", is crafted to elicit a conversation?
Of course not. No one wants to destroy any constitutional right. With our rights come limits, which have been ruled on by courts.

But that's not the answer Ev is looking for here which just mirrors her Omicron death thread. It just isn't worth playing the game.
See Post #3.

You know, you're one of the more reasonable posters on this board. We don't always agree, but you make good arguments. So I'll ask this politely.

Do you really think a question like "Which constitutional right would you like to see destroyed first?", is crafted to elicit a conversation?
Of course not. No one wants to destroy any constitutional right. With our rights come limits, which have been ruled on by courts.

But that's not the answer Ev is looking for here which just mirrors her Omicron death thread. It just isn't worth playing the game.
See Post #3.
Okay, I do concede the question should have been better phrased and not used such harsh language. I would like to see more dialogue, it might lead to better understanding and less hate talk.

I would like to see the Third Amendment repealed
If you knew your USA History better, especially prior and up to 1775-76, You'd know this is a Central Issue and Stake in Inciting a Revolution against the rule and INTRUSION of "The STATE".

Soldiers of the Nation-State Government living in Citizens Homes without consent is a form of State Surveillance of the Individual (SSI), without consent.

A "FREE" Society is one where the Limits are Upon the Guv'Mint and Not Upon the Citizens!

If you knew your USA History better, especially prior and up to 1775-76, You'd know this is a Central Issue and Stake in Inciting a Revolution against the rule and INTRUSION of "The STATE".

Soldiers of the Nation-State Government living in Citizens Homes without consent is a form of State Surveillance of the Individual (SSI), without consent.

A "FREE" Society is one where the Limits are Upon the Guv'Mint and Not Upon the Citizens!
Loyal Americans should be willing to house soldiers
I have a sofa bed in my basement they can use

REPEAL the Third Amendment!

Loyal Americans should be willing to house soldiers
I have a sofa bed in my basement they can use

REPEAL the Third Amendment!
There's a major difference between "consent" and "compelled".
Hopefully you would be similar accommodating to a few of the illegal immigrants breaking our laws when stealing into our nation. Perhaps provide a few meals as well.

There's a major difference between "consent" and "compelled".
Hopefully you would be similar accommodating to a few of the illegal immigrants breaking our laws when stealing into our nation. Perhaps provide a few meals as well.

The question raised in the OP

Ok lefties, here is your chance. Which constitutional right would you like to see destroyed first?

The
prohibition of housing soldiers is obsolete and no nation actually requires it
If not the third, which right would you eliminate?

Last edited:
The question raised in the OP

Ok lefties, here is your chance. Which constitutional right would you like to see destroyed first?

The
prohibition of housing soldiers is obsolete and no nation actually requires it
If not the third, which right would you eliminate?
I think you are a bit out of touch on modern day military matters. Especially in those nations with internal armed conflict, or conflict with neighboring nations.

As for the OP, I'm a Righty by most definitions and I don't see where any of the first ten Amendments/Bill of Rights should be "destroyed". (Though some are being chipped away by bureaucratic creep and over-reach.)

I think you are a bit out of touch on modern day military matters. Especially in those nations with internal armed conflict, or conflict with neighboring nations.

As for the OP, I'm a Righty by most definitions and I don't see where any of the first ten Amendments/Bill of Rights should be "destroyed". (Though some are being chipped away by bureaucratic creep and over-reach.)
REPEAL THE THIRD AMENDMENT!

:mm:

None of them. The thing you fail to keep in mind is there are limits to these "rights". Which is what people argue over. There are some who believe the Constitution was meant to be living, breathing document that changed with the times. But its basic tenants would hold. For example, you bray about liberty and freedom. But what you really mean is liberty and freedom..for some. Only those "some" you deem worthy. Not those "different" people.

The only thing I want to see crushed here is the right wing in this country.
Oh, and I'd like to see real conservatives rise up and kick the riff-raff out of their movement.
AMEN!

Ok lefties, here is your chance. Which constitutional right would you like to see destroyed first? I've seen lefties aggressively going after the right to bear arms and freedom of speech, but maybe there is another right that you would like to see destroyed first? Please post the constitutional right that you want to see crushed the most.
The people trying to destroy the constitution are you right wingers.

Amendment XVI (16th Amendment – Income Tax)​

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Dodge, divert, convert, redefine, or otherwise evade. Its weird how lefties evade the question that the thread is about. It's like they want to hide their hatred for the constitution, as well as their desire to change, censor, dismantle, suppress, deplatform or destroy it.

Dodge, divert, convert, redefine, or otherwise evade. Its weird how lefties evade the question that the thread is about. It's like they want to hide their hatred for the constitution, as well as their desire to change, censor, dismantle, suppress, deplatform or destroy it.
I answered

You are just ducking the answer

There is no credible question to answer given the OP is part of the party trying to cancel the constitution.

Your question has been answered. Stop whining.

I am sure that what they want most of all is the abolition of the 2nd amendment, because this is a real tangible force barrier. Words mean something only when there is strength, if weapons and the right to rebellion are taken away, no one will ask anyone's opinion. The more left the state, the more restrictions there are on weapons and local militias.

And in general, they would have canceled the entire US constitution. This is generally a nightmare for them. This is the only right-wing patriarchal constitution in the world where there is not even gender equality, like an echo of the ancient Aryan world.

Forum List

Back