Destroying the Constitution

so call it a constitutional republic then,,

we all know why you fucks dont want to call it what it is cause you want to mislead the weak minded into thinking we dont have a constitution,,

of coursse we need a 2nd A,, just look out your window and see all the violence from the left,,

at some point they will need to be dealt with and clubs are just to messy,,
We are a democracy. We are organized as a constitutional republic.

so call it a constitutional republic then,,

we all know why you fucks dont want to call it what it is cause you want to mislead the weak minded into thinking we dont have a constitution,,

of coursse we need a 2nd A,, just look out your window and see all the violence from the left,,

at some point they will need to be dealt with and clubs are just to messy,,
Can you imagine the domestic terrorist that have been allowed to roam freely throughout these big cities and communities, and all due to political correctness and other such bull crap that has taken shape in this country ?? Better stay armed, because the government couldn't give a rats ace about the good citizen's anymore, and that's exactly why we've seen the horror's that has taken shape in this country now.

we are a constitutional republic which is a form of democracy,,

get it straight or get out,,
I am straight. We are a democracy.

The only reason you idiots constantly bring this meaningless argument is because you are OK with the United States becoming an authoritarian dictatorship.
Again..he made you feel like your America wasn't going to disappear on you. Like you weren't going to be a minority.

He made you feel safe. :)

The only reason you idiots constantly bring this meaningless argument is because you are OK with the United States becoming an authoritarian dictatorship.
Again..he made you feel like your America wasn't going to disappear on you. Like you weren't going to be a minority.

no we are a constitutional republic which as you said is a FORM of democracy,,

why are you fuckers so afraid of saying constitution??
are you trying to mislead the young and simple minded??

Oh so you're saying that America for many is going to disappear for those many, and so otherwise it's your thoughts of "damned that Donald Trump" for making what's left of the Patriots feel otherwise good about your agenda not being a strong one eh ???

Oh so you're saying that America for many is going to disappear for those many, and so otherwise it's your thoughts of "damned that Donald Trump" for making what's left of the Patriots feel otherwise good about your agenda not being a strong one eh ???
THEY think that. The rest of us are aware that things will evolve over time and will adapt accordingly.
Love that you automatically assume who is a "patriot" and who isn't. Telling. :)

thats why you fuckers are so afraid of the constitution,, its stops things from evolving into your dystopian nightmare,,
No one is afraid of the Constitution. YOU are afraid of that Constitution applying to people other than ones you deem worthy.
As soon as that happens, your support for a "constitutional republic"...evaporates...quickly. :)

No one is afraid of the Constitution. YOU are afraid of that Constitution applying to people other than ones you deem worthy.
As soon as that happens, your support for a "constitutional republic"...evaporates...quickly. :)
it applies to everyone,, its you fuckers that want to pick and choose when to use it,,

and also why youre afraid to call us a constitutional republic,,

it applies to everyone,, its you fuckers that want to pick and choose when to use it,,

and also why youre afraid to call us a constitutional republic,,
Bullshit. The only people I see trying to deprive individual rights.....are right wingers..who are scared shitless of this country evolving into the diverse melting pot our forefathers foresaw. :)

Bullshit. The only people I see trying to deprive individual rights.....are right wingers..who are scared shitless of this country evolving into the diverse melting pot our forefathers foresaw. :)
now on the other hand the left are denying free speech rights as per the 1st A 2nd amendment rights privacy rights as per the 4th amendment and due process rights as per the 5th A

and the rights in the 9th and 10th amendment by trying to give more power to the feds as per the constitution,,

now on the other hand the left are denying free speech rights as per the 1st A 2nd amendment rights privacy rights as per the 4th amendment and due process rights as per the 5th A

and the rights in the 9th and 10th amendment by trying to give more power to the feds as per the constitution,,
Stop spreading manure. It stinks enough in here.
You're denial fantasies and conspiracy theories are tiresome.

You do understand the courts have imposed limits on these "rights" (concerning the 1st Amendment)?
And overall, do you understand the process for overturning a Constitutional amendment?
And the rest?, I have no idea what conspiracy thread you're trying to stitch here...but...bollocks! :)

You do understand the courts have imposed limits on these "rights" (concerning the 1st Amendment)?
And overall, do you understand the process for overturning a Constitutional amendment?
And the rest?, I have no idea what conspiracy thread you're trying to stitch here...but...bollocks! :)
youre dodging reality again,,

now that you've proven me right the left are restricting peoples rights do you have any examples of the right doing the same??

dont forget that republicans are left wing not right,,

Forum List

Back