Denzel Washington knows what our problem is...fatherless homes..not guns or prisons...

The young scholar is pointing to the number of crimes commited by " white criminals"(euphemism for pink folks) and that number is almost 7 milion. A short glance to the right reveals thst black criminals commited a little over 2 million. See how screwed up you people are...you can't even agree on simple data put right in front of you. You'r way off in left field somewhere.
come on ....blacks commit more crime per capita--this is undeniable.......
more murder per capita---much much morre......
graduate at lower levels
you can spew your crap all day--but it won't change these FACTS
everyone knows you are full of shit trying to somehow change facts

The young scholar is pointing to the number of crimes commited by " white criminals"(euphemism for pink folks) and that number is almost 7 milion. A short glance to the right reveals thst black criminals commited a little over 2 million. See how screwed up you people are...you can't even agree on simple data put right in front of you. You're way off in left field somewhere.
graduate at lower levels
I can't change facts, stupid...and neither can you. Do Caucs commit more crime...? The answer is yes accoding to the fbi chart i posted. Do blacks commit more crimes per capita? according to that same chart they do.
So both statements are factual...if you believe the compiled data in the first place.
Sio if both statements are true... Cauc criminality is more than three times as prevalent as black criminality. That means the face of crime in America is still a pink one.
Blacks don't even come close. But since pink druggies use and distribute drugs at the same rates as blacks but aren't arrested near as much..the rate of Cauc criminality should be much higher. Millions of undetected Cauc drug crimes would put your crime rates through the roof. And now that junkie suburbanites are dropping dead from opiod and heroin overdoses by the hundreds
the criminality behind it is ignored amidst
calls for rehab and amesty... The crime statistics are reflecting very little of this
overt validation of what I've been saying all along.

The young scholar is pointing to the number of crimes commited by " white criminals"(euphemism for pink folks) and that number is almost 7 milion. A short glance to the right reveals thst black criminals commited a little over 2 million. See how screwed up you people are...you can't even agree on simple data put right in front of you. You're way off in left field somewhere.
graduate at lower levels
I can't change facts, stupid...and neither can you. Do Caucs commit more crime...? The answer is yes accoding to the fbi chart i posted. Do blacks commit more crimes per capita? according to that same chart they do.
So both statements are factual...if you believe the compiled data in the first place.
Sio if both statements are true... Cauc criminality is more than three times as prevalent as black criminality. That means the face of crime in America is still a pink one.
Blacks don't even come close. But since pink druggies use and distribute drugs at the same rates as blacks but aren't arrested near as much..the rate of Cauc criminality should be much higher. Millions of undetected Cauc drug crimes would put your crime rates through the roof. And now that junkie suburbanites are dropping dead from opiod and heroin overdoses by the hundreds
calls for rehab and amesty... The crime statistics are reflecting very little of this
so--the black race overall--is shown to be more criminal than the white race...the black race is ''worse'' for criminality
so then the next object would be to ask--why do they commit more crimes per capita?
--OBVIOUSLY--UNDOUBTEDLY--there is a difference in crime between the races...the numbers are too big to be discounted---with the black race having the bigger problem

crime affects the black race more than the white white race regarding families/culture/etc because there are more criminals per the black race
the white culture is affected less

graduate at lower levels
so--the black race overall--is shown to be more criminal than the white race...the black race is ''worse'' for criminality
so then the next object would be to ask--why do they commit more crimes per capita?
--OBVIOUSLY--UNDOUBTEDLY--there is a difference in crime between the races...the numbers are too big to be discounted---with the black race having the bigger problem
Its the hidden pink criminals that are now being revealed by overdosing that. makes the real difference. If only we could get the pink statisticians to include that data in assessing criminality in your community. That would be a great equalizer... Ahem! Jeff Sessions has hinted that he might do just that... Unless Trump steps in to save the pink race's reputation and disenfranchisement which would ensue via felony convictions.

graduate at lower levels
We all know most of these criminals come from poor usually broken families.

But the poor white communities aren’t crying racism.

Maybe the rich treat all poor people badly and just use racism to divide us? Of course they treat blacks the worst

graduate at lower levels

Maybe the rich treat all poor people badly and just use racism to divide us? Of course they treat blacks the worst
Rev Wright was a huge racist--especially against rich white men
all rich white men are not evil
rich people are not evil

graduate at lower levels

rich people are not evil
Didn’t say they were. Warren buffet for example. But warren doesn’t run the country.

Sorry I should have said rich white republicans. They are all greedy bastards.

I won’t even say evil. It’s not evil to be selfish and greedy

graduate at lower levels

rich people are not evil
Didn’t say they were. Warren buffet for example. But warren doesn’t run the country.

rich blacks hate America/are racists:
NFL players, Obama

graduate at lower levels

rich people are not evil

NFL players, Obama
Hating racists like you is NOT hating America.

graduate at lower levels

rich people are not evil
If Rev Wright is a huge racist, people like you made him one. You have to bring a gun to a gunfight...you have to employ every defensene
Mechanism available when you're outnumbered in the midst of people wanting to destroy you.

graduate at lower levels

rich people are not evil
If Rev Wright is a huge racist, people like you made him one. You have to bring a gun to a gunfight...you have to employ every defensene
Mechanism available when you're outnumbered in the midst of people wanting to destroy you.
please explain how I ''made'' him racist..this should be good

rich people are not evil

NFL players, Obama
I'm not the racist, Wright, Obama and the players are
you are too

graduate at lower levels

rich people are not evil

NFL players, Obama
No they don't they hate the racism that exists. And they hate you for denying it exists. Can you blame them? No one hates America. If I don't stand up for the anthem that doesn't mean I hate America.

See, you're the gullible sheep the Republicans prey on. Rather than join Kapernick in his effort to stop police from brutalizing blacks, they got you to attack Colin and all you can talk about is how he won't stand up for the stupid fucking national anthem. No one gives a fuck. That was a generation ago. Go get your hot dog and beer while the anthem is being played.

This is classic how they use Nationalism to win over supporters. Putin uses this. If things go bad in Russia all he has to do is blame the USA and those brianwashed mofo's fall for it every time.

Last edited:

rich people are not evil

NFL players, Obama

Basically I said the same thing before reading your post. This guys is so brainwashed by the Republicans it's sickening.

graduate at lower levels

rich people are not evil
please explain how I ''made'' him racist..this should be good

You defended the cops in this picture. That's how

Instead of talking about how unfair we were treating blacks in 1960 all you could talk about was the stupid uppity negros.

So not much has changed today. We see cops flat out murdering black people in front of our eyes and you defend every one of those cops. In fact 99% of them get off in court too.

So Rev Wright should love this kind of country?

rich people are not evil

NFL players, Obama
I'm not the racist, Wright, Obama and the players are
you are too

You are defending the racists. And you are attacking the people who fought these racists. The fact that you have a problem with Rev. Wright either tells me you swallow the GOP spin on things or you are a racist who's trying to spin what Rev. Wright.

Bottom line is we can see you are the racists. If you are not then you should know you make all the same arguments as the racists do. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. You flatter the racists.

OP- in other words the economy sucks especially for blacks. Thanks GOP and silly dupes, at least the rich are doing great.

That's what I don't understand. The rich got rich as hell the last 8 years. So Republicans told the poor that was because of Obama's policies. They certainly didn't give him credit for it. They said it like it was a negative. But today Republicans will point to the stock market and brag that the rich are getting richer while the blue collar are stuck.

So Trump hasn't done anything except make the rich richer. Isn't that what they faulted Obama for?

rich people are not evil

NFL players, Obama

Seeing verdicts like this make me "hate" America less

Former Police Officer Sentenced To 20 Years In Prison For Death Of Walter Scott | HuffPost

In May, Slager pleaded guilty to violating Scott’s civil rights by using excessive force. Two other federal charges and a murder charge from the state were dropped in exchange for the guilty plea.

“Law enforcement officers have the noble calling to serve and protect,” Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a statement Thursday. “Officers who violate anyone’s rights also violate their oaths of honor, and they tarnish the names of the vast majority of officers, who do incredible work. Those who enforce our laws must also abide by them — and this Department of Justice will hold accountable anyone who violates the civil rights of our fellow Americans. On behalf of the Department of Justice, I want to offer my condolences to the Scott family and loved ones.”

Forum List

Back