putin´s official alludes the US is to blame for the Iranian incident

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

I'm honestly flattered that they think the CIA is this powerful. Bell must make a pretty good helicopter if the Iranians under sanctions kept this one flying for 50 years ...This is the first time Moscow horde doesn't blame Ukraine, WHY ?​

ps When's Putin's next helicopter ride?

I don't see Sleepy Joe whacking one of his main allies, the President of Iran.

I think the Russians are just trying to put a wedge between the Mullahs in Tehran and the Leftards in Washington.

I don't see Sleepy Joe whacking one of his main allies, the President of Iran.

I think the Russians are just trying to put a wedge between the Mullahs in Tehran and the Leftards in Washington.
RT.ru 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 crap

the reality :
1716294226879.jpeg

1716294215055.jpeg

Titty Titbin , the Nazi Troll , has not heard of geo and weather engineering and even knowing the term he would be clueless about its present status and general principles of use .

Titty Titbin , the Nazi Troll , has not heard of geo and weather engineering and even knowing the term he would be clueless about its present status and general principles of use .

America's economic sanctions on Iran may be the cause of the helicopter crash. The American-made Bell 212 helicopter crashed due to poor maintenance. There was a paucity of quality spare parts due to US sanctions. About 20% of all aircraft accidents are a result of a machine failure, most of them being related to a maintenance factor, according to the FAA.

Foreign Minister Javad Zarif acidly told Iran’s state TV that, “One of the causes of this heart-breaking incident is the United States, which by sanctioning the sale of the aviation industry to Iran caused the martyrdom of the president and his companions. The US’s crime will be recorded in the minds of the Iranian people and history.”

There are many reasons the aging American-made, Vietnam war-era Bell 212 helicopter may have crashed. Poor maintenance or human error in the dense fog are among them. Turkish Transport Minister Abdulkadir Uraloglu has said it is too soon to comment on the cause of the crash, but initial indications suggested it was an accident due to foggy weather.

Last edited:
America's economic sanctions on Iran may be the cause of the helicopter crash. The American-made Bell 212 helicopter crashed due to poor maintenance. There was a paucity of quality spare parts due to US sanctions. About 20% of all aircraft accidents are a result of a machine failure, most of them being related to a maintenance factor, according to the FAA.

Foreign Minister Javad Zarif acidly told Iran’s state TV that, “One of the causes of this heart-breaking incident is the United States, which by sanctioning the sale of the aviation industry to Iran caused the martyrdom of the president and his companions. The US’s crime will be recorded in the minds of the Iranian people and history.”

There are many reasons the aging American-made, Vietnam war-era Bell 212 helicopter may have crashed. Poor maintenance or human error in the dense fog are among them. Turkish Transport Minister Abdulkadir Uraloglu has said it is too soon to comment on the cause of the crash, but initial indications suggested it was an accident due to foggy weather.

1716319263008.jpeg

Forum List

Back