Denzel Washington knows what our problem is...fatherless homes..not guns or prisons...

I think you are severely underestimating the huge numbers of whites who faught to free your black ass and how many of us are actually good people.

I was born free, son. But if you're referring to the Civil War... the average soldier in the field wasn't fighting to free Blacks..they were fighting to survive and because of conscription.

Sorry you live in a country where whites control almost everything. That ain’t gonna change.

You sound confident but social scientists don't agree. Hispanics will control everything by 2060 and beyond.
The wealth won’t be in their hands.

And they won’t be Hispanics in 2060. They’ll be white Americans of Hispanic decent.

I’m first generation Greek. I barely speak Greek and only one of my two nephews speak it. Their kids wont. Even though we go to Greek church we are basically white now. When I was growing up the kids in my all white neighborhood I was special because they didn’t know any Greeks. Today I’m just a white dide.

Hispanics will assimilate fast

You're not white... Pinkish, maybe... but not white. And the Hispanics originating in Latin America and Mexico are definitely not white...they are likely brown and black skinned. Thats why Trump wants to build a wall on our southern border...the people there aren't generally flesh colored and most pink Americans don't want them here. He would never think of building a wall on our northern border because pink people live just north of us.
They will assimilate. This is what bothers black people and I don’t blame you. First generation foreigners from every part of the world come here and get to enjoy white privilege. I have friends I grew up with who’s parents came from the Middle East, Asia, south of the border, Indians, etc. They grew up in white america and assimilated very easily. They immediately become first class citizens. Meanwhile blacks are still being discriminated against and you’ve been in this country for hundreds of years

But I agree not too many Muslims and Mexicans too fast. The people who own the wealth are going to decide how many we let in. They need the manpower and will take what they can get. They love poor immigrants

I think you are severely underestimating the huge numbers of whites who faught to free your black ass and how many of us are actually good people.

I was born free, son. But if you're referring to the Civil War... the average soldier in the field wasn't fighting to free Blacks..they were fighting to survive and because of conscription.

Sorry you live in a country where whites control almost everything. That ain’t gonna change.

You sound confident but social scientists don't agree. Hispanics will control everything by 2060 and beyond.

And they won’t be Hispanics in 2060. They’ll be white Americans of Hispanic decent.

I’m first generation Greek. I barely speak Greek and only one of my two nephews speak it. Their kids wont. Even though we go to Greek church we are basically white now. When I was growing up the kids in my all white neighborhood I was special because they didn’t know any Greeks. Today I’m just a white dide.

You're not white... Pinkish, maybe... but not white. And the Hispanics originating in Latin America and Mexico are definitely not white...they are likely brown and black skinned. Thats why Trump wants to build a wall on our southern border...the people there aren't generally flesh colored and most pink Americans don't want them here. He would never think of building a wall on our northern border because pink people live just north of us.
They will assimilate. This is what bothers black people and I don’t blame you. First generation foreigners from every part of the world come here and get to enjoy white privilege. I have friends I grew up with who’s parents came from the Middle East, Asia, south of the border, Indians, etc. They grew up in white america and assimilated very easily. They immediately become first class citizens. Meanwhile blacks are still being discriminated against and you’ve been in this country for hundreds of years

Mexicans and others from the southern nations wont have to assimilate if they are the majority. America will become a Spanish speaking appendage of Mexico. Russia will be the new bastion of "whiteness." And that would explain Trump's amicable approach to Russian affairs.

ALL races have their racists/haters/bigot/etc--it would be totally ridiculous, naive, stupid to think otherwise

But your ilk are the purveyors of racism. At one time hate and separatism was a government mandate. Racism was sanctioned by the US government and virtually every state and local government not too log ago; because, thats what the majority of Caucs wanted. Civil liberties for Blacks was not a social mandate of the majority of Caucs. Only a few good men and women persevered and got the job done. Every civil right blacks enjoy today exists because of those few good people who fought for it and won against overwhelming odds.

Hate in this country emanates from that paradigm where Caucs professing Christian values fomented domestic terrorism and murder in the name of white supremacy. when have Blacks done such a thing in this nation? Where is the record showing that huge populations of blacks used every political and legal or illegal constraint they could to keep Caucs from enjoying the same rights they aspired to? Show me those two things and I may begin to listen to your whimpering about Black racism.
if the blacks had the power--and intelligence [ which they don't ] to rule a country, they would've done the same thing
they are just as racist as whites--don't try your double talk crap
example:: Rwanda --the Hutus MURDERED people who were not like themselves

ALL races have their racists/haters/bigot/etc--it would be totally ridiculous, naive, stupid to think otherwise

But your ilk are the purveyors of racism. At one time hate and separatism was a government mandate. Racism was sanctioned by the US government and virtually every state and local government not too log ago; because, thats what the majority of Caucs wanted. Civil liberties for Blacks was not a social mandate of the majority of Caucs. Only a few good men and women persevered and got the job done. Every civil right blacks enjoy today exists because of those few good people who fought for it and won against overwhelming odds.

Hate in this country emanates from that paradigm where Caucs professing Christian values fomented domestic terrorism and murder in the name of white supremacy. when have Blacks done such a thing in this nation? Where is the record showing that huge populations of blacks used every political and legal or illegal constraint they could to keep Caucs from enjoying the same rights they aspired to? Show me those two things and I may begin to listen to your whimpering about Black racism.
if the blacks had the power--and intelligence [ which they don't ] to rule a country, they would've done the same thing

Your ignorance of history prevents engaging in a decent conversation on the matter. Stay on topic, idiot! the issue is whether Blacks Americans can be racist or not. I say no because to be racist there has to be a general acceptance of the idea that your race is is superior to another race to the point that there is a systemic effort to justify that belief.
Blacks have as a group have never joined together in an effort to discriminate against Caucs for the purpose of keeping them from pursuing life liberty and happiness in the manner US citizens should. Blacks just don't have the power to BE racist. Every reaction blacks initiate against racism is misconstrued as racism when usually a knee jerk
reaction to Cauc racism is the matter of fact.

Based on all the things you blacks have said here I have no doubt if you did have the power you’d probably handle it the same way we did. And if not then that’s how we were able to dominate your passive race. Same with the Indians.

Passivity had nothing to do with the conquest of the west nor the conquest of Africa. Superior weapons did the deed.
And Caucs killed millions of their own people over ideology and religion so what could the darker people of the world expect when they came for them?
God should have told blacks to be fruitful and multiply and rule over everything that walks on this earth. Genesis.

Your ignorance of history prevents engaging in a decent conversation on the matter. Stay on topic, idiot! the issue is whether Blacks Americans can be racist or not. I say no because to be racist there has to be a general acceptance of the idea that your race is is superior to another race to the point that there is a systemic effort to justify that belief.
Blacks have as a group have never joined together in an effort to discriminate against Caucs for the purpose of keeping them from pursuing life liberty and happiness in the manner US citizens should. Blacks just don't have the power to BE racist. Every reaction blacks initiate against racism is misconstrued as racism when usually a knee jerk

Based on all the things you blacks have said here I have no doubt if you did have the power you’d probably handle it the same way we did. And if not then that’s how we were able to dominate your passive race. Same with the Indians.

Passivity had nothing to do with the conquest of the west nor the conquest of Africa. Superior weapons did the deed.
And Caucs killed millions of their own people over ideology and religion so what could the darker people of the world expect when they came for them?
God should have told blacks to be fruitful and multiply and rule over everything that walks on this earth. Genesis.

He did, but some of them mutated into Caucs.

Mexicans and others from the southern nations wont have to assimilate if they are the majority. America will become a Spanish speaking appendage of Mexico. Russia will be the new bastion of "whiteness." And that would explain Trump's amicable approach to Russian affairs.
You forget they come here and need to go to work for whitey.

And maybe that is why trump is slowing down immigration. I don’t mind that. I hope that creates jobs for poor Americans and I hope it raises wages. Hope

Gods will

And maybe that is why trump is slowing down immigration. I don’t mind that. I hope that creates jobs for poor Americans and I hope it raises wages. Hope
Who the fug is whitey... YOU??? BWHAHAHAH! Look bub... do you realize that voting power is the key. Mexicans have already taken over New Mexico and installed a female Mexican governor. Texas and Arizona are next. If they become the majority they will start to get more political clout and start running things. The blue eyed pink folk will likely retreat to the northern states and eventually move into Canada where they belong. :lol: good riddance!

Gods will
Well its a little more to it than that. The Bible hints at how Pink people originated but thats another story.

Who the fug is whitey... YOU??? BWHAHAHAH! Look bub... do you realize that voting power is the key. Mexicans have already taken over New Mexico and installed a female Mexican governor. Texas and Arizona are next. If they become the majority they will start to get more political clout and start running things. The blue eyed pink folk will likely retreat to the northern states and eventually move into Canada where they belong. :lol: good riddance!
Remember that Mexican judge who trump questioned if he could be fair because he’s Mexican? Bro! That guy is white like me. Just stop it you’re dreaming and hoping is ridiculous

Remember Alberto Gonzalez who worked for trump? He’s white

hahhaha--same crap--he's a ''reactionary'', not a racist
the KKK members must be reactionaries
If you watch dances with wolves do you call the Indians racist for hating the white men?

And I’ll make the argument that because of how we ruined the Indians way of life we should consider slowing the flow of muslims into our country. I don’t mind a minority’s of muslims but the only way they should become 51% of the population is by breeding or converting Americans.

No question muslims would like to make this a Muslim nation same way we like it being a Christian nation. We don’t need the clash
If you watch dances with wolves do you call the Indians racist for hating the white men?

And I’ll make the argument that because of how we ruined the Indians way of life we should consider slowing the flow of muslims into our country. I don’t mind a minority’s of muslims but the only way they should become 51% of the population is by breeding or converting Americans.

No question muslims would like to make this a Muslim nation same way we like it being a Christian nation. We don’t need the clash

you are being racist NOW! are you black? you are saying blacks can't be bad/inferior to whites regarding racism/etc
any way, you are saying blacks are different than humans...different than whites...better than whites...they are ANGELS who could never be racist
totally ridiculous---they are not perfect...they are not inhuman...they are just as racist, just as evil, etc as any other race
they are not god's angels living on the earth

That’s white peoples fault too he will say. They were a much better people until the white man corrupted them.

There is probably some truth to it too actually but yes I agree there are no George Washington’s ruling any African nations. No we the people type countries I know about.
yes, I worked with an African that said the same...before whites came, blacks were god's angels--all born of some virgin
they were perfect-
o-he said they killed other blacks for territorial ambitions/food--but that was ok

you are being racist NOW! are you black? you are saying blacks can't be bad/inferior to whites regarding racism/etc
any way, you are saying blacks are different than humans...different than whites...better than whites...they are ANGELS who could never be racist
totally ridiculous---they are not perfect...they are not inhuman...they are just as racist, just as evil, etc as any other race

Sure does seem like he's suggesting blacks are superior to whites. That's racism.

And if given the chance they would pay us back? Makes me think the whites who have the power in this country are smart to be doing a little social engineering. Or we could be stupid like the Indians and just let everyone come in.

Do you think blacks would do better if we broke them up or do you think they do better living together? I think they would do better living among us. So if they make up 15% of the population, they should make up 15% of my cities population. No more though. Anymore and the crime will go up. And it'd be nice if Detroit was 50% white. And the funny thing is young whites do want to move down to Detroit from the suburbs. Lets hope blacks don't scare them off.

And if whites were afraid of blacks taking over we would be smart to force them to live with poor whites so they would eventually over time mix and lighten up. Literally. LOL.

Remember that Mexican judge who trump questioned if he could be fair
You know, when I was stationed in Newport RI, I was also a member of the Security Force, and we were trained in how to use force.

Now................many of the police shootings that I've seen appeared to be murder. One was where the dude was running away and was shot in the back, one was filmed by that woman as her boyfriend died in the seat next to her, and there are many other examples I could mention where I thought the cop was wrong.

This however, is one of the first ones I agree with.

First, you should know WHY the police were called in the first place. Seems that someone in their room was pointing a gun out the window of the room, which is why police were called.

So, the police are already worried about someone with a gun at the scene. They know they need to take precautions.

The dude was agitated, and was having trouble following the police's instructions. When he was told to crawl forward on his hands and knees, he should have just done it. However, he started to crawl, and apparently his shorts started to fall. At that point, the man should have stopped, told the cop his pants were falling off and ask for permission to reach down and pull them up.

Instead, he reached down to his waist, AWAY from the side the cop was on, and it looked like he could have been going for a weapon.

Nope, sorry, the police were already called there for a gun call, and because they were on a gun call, when the guy reached down, they thought he was going for a gun.

I probably would have only shot him once or twice, not ran off a 5 round burst like the cop did, but yeah, I more than likely would have fired as well.
But you can't hide a rifle in your shorts .
The complaint was about someone armed with a rifle...
But if the cop though Shavers had a pistol why not think he could have explosives too?
If he had a bomb taped to his body he could have blown everyone in that hallway to smitherenes. Another thing... Cops lives are no more valuable than anyone else's. I hope there is a God to judge those who steal the lives of helpless people with such impunity.
There won't be any apologists around when
Killer cops meet their maker...and he won't be able to lie about how he felt at the time he killed someone.
he’s Mexican? Bro! That guy is white like me. Just stop it you’re dreaming and hoping is ridiculous

Some Mexicans are descended from The Spaniards who conquered Mexico and some are the offspring of sexual trysts with
Caucs from the USA.These are various mixtures of Indian and pink mutant. Most, however, are simply Indian stock having a wide range of darker skin colors , black straight hair, and a genrally different physiognomy than the Mestizos (mixed) minorities have. Some Mestizos look like Caucs but so do some mixed Blacks.

But although you bask in the self imposed glory of those superficial physical characteristics you think sets Caucs apart from the rest of humany, most Caucs have done nothing to justify those feelings of superiority. You're just feeding off the carcass of cosmetic association with the few
Caucs who set out to rape plunder and pillage the world...thereby concentrating wealth(Mammon) in the hands of a few who allow the rest to fight over the crumbs they toss to them.

You know, when I was stationed in Newport RI, I was also a member of the Security Force, and we were trained in how to use force.

Now................many of the police shootings that I've seen appeared to be murder. One was where the dude was running away and was shot in the back, one was filmed by that woman as her boyfriend died in the seat next to her, and there are many other examples I could mention where I thought the cop was wrong.

First, you should know WHY the police were called in the first place. Seems that someone in their room was pointing a gun out the window of the room, which is why police were called.

So, the police are already worried about someone with a gun at the scene. They know they need to take precautions.

The dude was agitated, and was having trouble following the police's instructions. When he was told to crawl forward on his hands and knees, he should have just done it. However, he started to crawl, and apparently his shorts started to fall. At that point, the man should have stopped, told the cop his pants were falling off and ask for permission to reach down and pull them up.

Instead, he reached down to his waist, AWAY from the side the cop was on, and it looked like he could have been going for a weapon.

Nope, sorry, the police were already called there for a gun call, and because they were on a gun call, when the guy reached down, they thought he was going for a gun.

I probably would have only shot him once or twice, not ran off a 5 round burst like the cop did, but yeah, I more than likely would have fired as well.
But if the cop though Shavers had a pistol why not think he could have explosives too?
If he had a bomb taped to his body he could have blown everyone in that hallway to smitherenes. Another thing... Cops lives are no more valuable than anyone else's. I hope there is a God to judge those who steal the lives of helpless people with such impunity.
Killer cops meet their maker...and he won't be able to lie about how he felt at the time he killed someone.
he’s Mexican? Bro! That guy is white like me. Just stop it you’re dreaming and hoping is ridiculous

Some Mexicans are descended from The Spaniards who conquered Mexico and some are the offspring of sexual trysts with
Caucs from the USA.These are various mixtures of Indian and pink mutant. Most, however, are simply Indian stock having a wide range of darker skin colors , black straight hair, and a genrally different physiognomy than the Mestizos (mixed) minorities have. Some Mestizos look like Caucs but so do some mixed Blacks.

But although you bask in the self imposed glory of those superficial physical characteristics you think sets Caucs apart from the rest of humany, most Caucs have done nothing to justify those feelings of superiority. You're just feeding off the carcass of cosmetic association with the few
Caucs who set out to rape plunder and pillage the world...thereby concentrating wealth(Mammon) in the hands of a few who allow the rest to fight over the crumbs they toss to them.

So true. I always say 99% of us are bragging about how smart we are when really it's the 1% who figured out math, science, chemestry, medicine, etc....

If everyone in the world was as smart as me we'd still be cavemen. LOL.

So true. I always say 99% of us are bragging about how smart we are when really it's the 1% who figured out math, science, chemestry, medicine, etc....

If everyone in the world was as smart as me we'd still be cavemen. LOL.
The 1% didnt figure out math, science, chemistry, medicine, etc....They went to school in Kemet/Egypt and brought these concepts back to Greece. We know this happened because they were persecuted for having foreign ideas.

Sure does seem like he's suggesting blacks are superior to whites. That's racism.

And if given the chance they would pay us back? Makes me think the whites who have the power in this country are smart to be doing a little social engineering. Or we could be stupid like the Indians and just let everyone come in.

Do you think blacks would do better if we broke them up or do you think they do better living together? I think they would do better living among us. So if they make up 15% of the population, they should make up 15% of my cities population. No more though. Anymore and the crime will go up. And it'd be nice if Detroit was 50% white. And the funny thing is young whites do want to move down to Detroit from the suburbs. Lets hope blacks don't scare them off.

And if whites were afraid of blacks taking over we would be smart to force them to live with poor whites so they would eventually over time mix and lighten up. Literally. LOL.
Obviously you aren't very familiar with our Constitution.

I think the roots of the kids with no dad's problem is welfare. It's much easier to walk away from your own children when you know someone else will take care of them - the dumping of responsibility is par for the course with the way we've been raising our kids in the "progressive" era.

I know why my adult children don't have kids yet, because I told them that they /would/ take responsibility for them no matter how many jobs they needed to hold to pay for their kid and their kids mom as well.

Just another lesson from Christian's that the progressive left abandons out of hate for religion.

Forum List

Back