Denzel Washington knows what our problem is...fatherless homes..not guns or prisons...

Rev Wright was a huge racist--especially against rich white men
all rich white men are not evil
rich people are not evil
If Rev Wright is a huge racist, people like you made him one. You have to bring a gun to a gunfight...you have to employ every defensene
Mechanism available when you're outnumbered in the midst of people wanting to destroy you.
please explain how I ''made'' him racist..this should be good
I don't think Wright is racist. But if he is perceived that way it is people like you, not you personally, that made him a reactionary to your brand of racism.
the problem is blacks yell racism/etc 24/7--when really it's not racism most of the time
let's not forget blacks hate whites and are racists/bigots/etc also....
Pink racists work at being racists 24/7.
Blacks hate pinks who wrap themselves in whiteness ...which is racism personified.
I can now see why blacks commit hate crimes at over twice the rate of whites
so hating and killing for that hate is better than being racists..!!??!!!:rolleyes-41:
another way to look at it is white extremists have murdered 77 people ---since 1995
blacks murder over 3000 blacks every YEAR--but the blacks still are better than white extremists ...!!!!!!???

If Rev Wright is a huge racist, people like you made him one. You have to bring a gun to a gunfight...you have to employ every defensene
Mechanism available when you're outnumbered in the midst of people wanting to destroy you.
I don't think Wright is racist. But if he is perceived that way it is people like you, not you personally, that made him a reactionary to your brand of racism.
the problem is blacks yell racism/etc 24/7--when really it's not racism most of the time
let's not forget blacks hate whites and are racists/bigots/etc also....
Pink racists work at being racists 24/7.
Blacks hate pinks who wrap themselves in whiteness ...which is racism personified.
I can now see why blacks commit hate crimes at over twice the rate of whites
so hating and killing for that hate is better than being racists..!!??!!!:rolleyes-41:
another way to look at it is white extremists have murdered 77 people ---since 1995
blacks murder over 3000 blacks every YEAR--but the blacks still are better than white extremists ...!!!!!!???
Of course Blacks are still better than white extremists.. We know Blacks dont kill other Blacks because they are Black. Are you claiming white violence against each other is 4 times the rate of Blacks because of race? One would think if you were intelligent you would understand that. My bad for assuming you are intelligent.

I can't change facts, stupid...and neither can you. Do Caucs commit more crime...? The answer is yes accoding to the fbi chart i posted. Do blacks commit more crimes per capita? according to that same chart they do.
So both statements are factual...if you believe the compiled data in the first place.
Sio if both statements are true... Cauc criminality is more than three times as prevalent as black criminality. That means the face of crime in America is still a pink one.
Blacks don't even come close. But since pink druggies use and distribute drugs at the same rates as blacks but aren't arrested near as much..the rate of Cauc criminality should be much higher. Millions of undetected Cauc drug crimes would put your crime rates through the roof. And now that junkie suburbanites are dropping dead from opiod and heroin overdoses by the hundreds
the criminality behind it is ignored amidst
calls for rehab and amesty... The crime statistics are reflecting very little of this
overt validation of what I've been saying all along.
We all know most of these criminals come from poor usually broken families.

But the poor white communities aren’t crying racism.

Maybe the rich treat all poor people badly and just use racism to divide us? Of course they treat blacks the worst
rich people are not evil
Here’s my problem with these white conservatives we call racists. They are the same people who owned slaves. They went to war with us defending their racism. Then they treated blacks like shit after they were freed. They fought civil rights. They argued against mixed marriges and mixed schools. Today they argue for things like voter suppression and they defend cops who murder blacks.

And they’re being intellectually dishonest with us suggesting there isn’t a good old white boys club today.

The same right wing racists are the same people trying to convince us racism no longer exists. Nope. It’s that blacks are stupid. That’s why they aren’t being hired. Sure

I can't change facts, stupid...and neither can you. Do Caucs commit more crime...? The answer is yes accoding to the fbi chart i posted. Do blacks commit more crimes per capita? according to that same chart they do.
So both statements are factual...if you believe the compiled data in the first place.
Sio if both statements are true... Cauc criminality is more than three times as prevalent as black criminality. That means the face of crime in America is still a pink one.
Blacks don't even come close. But since pink druggies use and distribute drugs at the same rates as blacks but aren't arrested near as much..the rate of Cauc criminality should be much higher. Millions of undetected Cauc drug crimes would put your crime rates through the roof. And now that junkie suburbanites are dropping dead from opiod and heroin overdoses by the hundreds
the criminality behind it is ignored amidst
calls for rehab and amesty... The crime statistics are reflecting very little of this
overt validation of what I've been saying all along.

Maybe the rich treat all poor people badly and just use racism to divide us? Of course they treat blacks the worst
rich people are not evil
hahhaha--same crap--he's a ''reactionary'', not a racist
the KKK members must be reactionaries

rich people are not evil
The KKK are/were aggressive killers and haters just because of a belief in Pink man supremacy. Reverand Wright is merely articulating actual events your racists perpetrated...that doesn't make him any thing akin to a killer KKK racist.

rich people are not evil
If you watch dances with wolves do you call the Indians racist for hating the white men?

And I’ll make the argument that because of how we ruined the Indians way of life we should consider slowing the flow of muslims into our country. I don’t mind a minority’s of muslims but the only way they should become 51% of the population is by breeding or converting Americans.

No question muslims would like to make this a Muslim nation same way we like it being a Christian nation. We don’t need the clash

rich people are not evil
If you watch dances with wolves do you call the Indians racist for hating the white men?

And I’ll make the argument that because of how we ruined the Indians way of life we should consider slowing the flow of muslims into our country. I don’t mind a minority’s of muslims but the only way they should become 51% of the population is by breeding or converting Americans.

No question muslims would like to make this a Muslim nation same way we like it being a Christian nation. We don’t need the clash
rich people are not evil

ALL races have their racists/haters/bigot/etc--it would be totally ridiculous, naive, stupid to think otherwise

rich people are not evil
The KKK are/were aggressive killers and haters just because of a belief in Pink man supremacy. Reverand Wright is merely articulating actual events your racists perpetrated...that doesn't make him any thing akin to a killer KKK racist.
once again, blacks can never be racists---really, really stupid and ridiculous thinking
remember, talking about haters and killers--blacks are the biggest haters--they commit more hate crimes and murder per capita.....way more than the KKK

Last edited:
once again, blacks can never be racists---really, really stupid and ridiculous thinking
remember, talking about haters and killers--blacks are the biggest haters--they commit more hate crimes and murder per capita.....way more than the KKK
Blacks can be racist. You are illiterate if you think differently. I think what you mean is that Blacks cannot practice racism. They dont control the resources and opportunities needed to do so.

ALL races have their racists/haters/bigot/etc--it would be totally ridiculous, naive, stupid to think otherwise

But your ilk are the purveyors of racism. At one time hate and separatism was a government mandate. Racism was sanctioned by the US government and virtually every state and local government not too log ago; because, thats what the majority of Caucs wanted. Civil liberties for Blacks was not a social mandate of the majority of Caucs. Only a few good men and women persevered and got the job done. Every civil right blacks enjoy today exists because of those few good people who fought for it and won against overwhelming odds.

Hate in this country emanates from that paradigm where Caucs professing Christian values fomented domestic terrorism and murder in the name of white supremacy. when have Blacks done such a thing in this nation? Where is the record showing that huge populations of blacks used every political and legal or illegal constraint they could to keep Caucs from enjoying the same rights they aspired to? Show me those two things and I may begin to listen to your whimpering about Black racism.

But your ilk are the purveyors of racism. At one time hate and separatism was a government mandate. Racism was sanctioned by the US government and virtually every state and local government not too log ago; because, thats what the majority of Caucs wanted. Civil liberties for Blacks was not a social mandate of the majority of Caucs. Only a few good men and women persevered and got the job done. Every civil right blacks enjoy today exists because of those few good people who fought for it and won against overwhelming odds.

Hate in this country emanates from that paradigm where Caucs professing Christian values fomented domestic terrorism and murder in the name of white supremacy. when have Blacks done such a thing in this nation? Where is the record showing that huge populations of blacks used every political and legal or illegal constraint they could to keep Caucs from enjoying the same rights they aspired to? Show me those two things and I may begin to listen to your whimpering about Black racism.
I think you are severely underestimating the huge numbers of whites who faught to free your black ass and how many of us are actually good people.

Sorry you live in a country where whites control almost everything. That ain’t gonna change. I’m sure if you had two equal candidates and one was black you’d hire the black.

There isn’t a person here who believes otherwise. I on the other hand would hire the black knowing many whites don’t. I’m liberal that way.

And I bet there was a time when you truly honestly believed that oj was innocent. Today no black honestly believes that. So if you were wrong then maybe you’re wrong now?

if the blacks had the power--and intelligence [ which they don't ] to rule a country, they would've done the same thing
they are just as racist as whites--don't try your double talk crap
example:: Rwanda --the Hutus MURDERED people who were not like themselves

I think you are severely underestimating the huge numbers of whites who faught to free your black ass and how many of us are actually good people.

I was born free, son. But if you're referring to the Civil War... the average soldier in the field wasn't fighting to free Blacks..they were fighting to survive and because of conscription.

Sorry you live in a country where whites control almost everything. That ain’t gonna change.

You sound confident but social scientists don't agree. Hispanics will control everything by 2060 and beyond.

if the blacks had the power--and intelligence [ which they don't ] to rule a country, they would've done the same thing
That’s white peoples fault too he will say. They were a much better people until the white man corrupted them.

There is probably some truth to it too actually but yes I agree there are no George Washington’s ruling any African nations. No we the people type countries I know about.

I was born free, son. But if you're referring to the Civil War... the average soldier in the field wasn't fighting to free Blacks..they were fighting to survive and because of conscription.

Sorry you live in a country where whites control almost everything. That ain’t gonna change.

You sound confident but social scientists don't agree. Hispanics will control everything by 2060 and beyond.
The wealth won’t be in their hands.

And they won’t be Hispanics in 2060. They’ll be white Americans of Hispanic decent.

I’m first generation Greek. I barely speak Greek and only one of my two nephews speak it. Their kids wont. Even though we go to Greek church we are basically white now. When I was growing up the kids in my all white neighborhood I was special because they didn’t know any Greeks. Today I’m just a white dide.

Hispanics will assimilate fast

Your ignorance of history prevents engaging in a decent conversation on the matter. Stay on topic, idiot! the issue is whether Blacks Americans can be racist or not. I say no because to be racist there has to be a general acceptance of the idea that your race is is superior to another race to the point that there is a systemic effort to justify that belief.
Blacks have as a group have never joined together in an effort to discriminate against Caucs for the purpose of keeping them from pursuing life liberty and happiness in the manner US citizens should. Blacks just don't have the power to BE racist. Every reaction blacks initiate against racism is misconstrued as racism when usually a knee jerk
reaction to Cauc racism is the matter of fact.

Your ignorance of history prevents engaging in a decent conversation on the matter. Stay on topic, idiot! the issue is whether Blacks Americans can be racist or not. I say no because to be racist there has to be a general acceptance of the idea that your race is is superior to another race to the point that there is a systemic effort to justify that belief.
Blacks have as a group have never joined together in an effort to discriminate against Caucs for the purpose of keeping them from pursuing life liberty and happiness in the manner US citizens should. Blacks just don't have the power to BE racist. Every reaction blacks initiate against racism is misconstrued as racism when usually a knee jerk

Based on all the things you blacks have said here I have no doubt if you did have the power you’d probably handle it the same way we did. And if not then that’s how we were able to dominate your passive race. Same with the Indians.

The wealth won’t be in their hands.

And they won’t be Hispanics in 2060. They’ll be white Americans of Hispanic decent.

I’m first generation Greek. I barely speak Greek and only one of my two nephews speak it. Their kids wont. Even though we go to Greek church we are basically white now. When I was growing up the kids in my all white neighborhood I was special because they didn’t know any Greeks. Today I’m just a white dide.

Hispanics will assimilate fast

You're not white... Pinkish, maybe... but not white. And the Hispanics originating in Latin America and Mexico are definitely not white...they are likely brown and black skinned. Thats why Trump wants to build a wall on our southern border...the people there aren't generally flesh colored and most pink Americans don't want them here. He would never think of building a wall on our northern border because pink people live just north of us.

Based on all the things you blacks have said here I have no doubt if you did have the power you’d probably handle it the same way we did. And if not then that’s how we were able to dominate your passive race. Same with the Indians.

Passivity had nothing to do with the conquest of the west nor the conquest of Africa. Superior weapons did the deed.
And Caucs killed millions of their own people over ideology and religion so what could the darker people of the world expect when they came for them?

Forum List

Back