Denzel Washington knows what our problem is...fatherless homes..not guns or prisons...

Rev Wright was a huge racist--especially against rich white men
all rich white men are not evil
rich people are not evil
Didnā€™t say they were. Warren buffet for example. But warren doesnā€™t run the country.

Sorry I should have said rich white republicans. They are all greedy bastards.

I wonā€™t even say evil. Itā€™s not evil to be selfish and greedy
rich blacks hate America/are racists:
NFL players, Obama
Hating racists like you is NOT hating America.
I'm not the racist, Wright, Obama and the players are
you are too

You are defending the racists. And you are attacking the people who fought these racists. The fact that you have a problem with Rev. Wright either tells me you swallow the GOP spin on things or you are a racist who's trying to spin what Rev. Wright.

Bottom line is we can see you are the racists. If you are not then you should know you make all the same arguments as the racists do. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. You flatter the racists.
What a piece of anti-Semitic work is Rev. Jeremiah Wright
Controversial comments made by Rev Jeremiah Wright

I'm not a racist--Wright is the racist--OBVIOUSLY
please show where I've been a racist

Last edited:
I can't change facts, stupid...and neither can you. Do Caucs commit more crime...? The answer is yes accoding to the fbi chart i posted. Do blacks commit more crimes per capita? according to that same chart they do.
So both statements are factual...if you believe the compiled data in the first place.
Sio if both statements are true... Cauc criminality is more than three times as prevalent as black criminality. That means the face of crime in America is still a pink one.
Blacks don't even come close. But since pink druggies use and distribute drugs at the same rates as blacks but aren't arrested near as much..the rate of Cauc criminality should be much higher. Millions of undetected Cauc drug crimes would put your crime rates through the roof. And now that junkie suburbanites are dropping dead from opiod and heroin overdoses by the hundreds
the criminality behind it is ignored amidst
calls for rehab and amesty... The crime statistics are reflecting very little of this
overt validation of what I've been saying all along.
We all know most of these criminals come from poor usually broken families.

But the poor white communities arenā€™t crying racism.

Maybe the rich treat all poor people badly and just use racism to divide us? Of course they treat blacks the worst
rich people are not evil
If Rev Wright is a huge racist, people like you made him one. You have to bring a gun to a gunfight...you have to employ every defensene
Mechanism available when you're outnumbered in the midst of people wanting to destroy you.
please explain how I ''made'' him racist..this should be good

You defended the cops in this picture. That's how

Instead of talking about how unfair we were treating blacks in 1960 all you could talk about was the stupid uppity negros.

So not much has changed today. We see cops flat out murdering black people in front of our eyes and you defend every one of those cops. In fact 99% of them get off in court too.

So Rev Wright should love this kind of country?
giving facts is not racism/racist

racĀ·ist
Ėˆrāsəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
YOU are the racist for labeling me a racist--when it is not true

I can't change facts, stupid...and neither can you. Do Caucs commit more crime...? The answer is yes accoding to the fbi chart i posted. Do blacks commit more crimes per capita? according to that same chart they do.
So both statements are factual...if you believe the compiled data in the first place.
Sio if both statements are true... Cauc criminality is more than three times as prevalent as black criminality. That means the face of crime in America is still a pink one.
Blacks don't even come close. But since pink druggies use and distribute drugs at the same rates as blacks but aren't arrested near as much..the rate of Cauc criminality should be much higher. Millions of undetected Cauc drug crimes would put your crime rates through the roof. And now that junkie suburbanites are dropping dead from opiod and heroin overdoses by the hundreds
calls for rehab and amesty... The crime statistics are reflecting very little of this

Maybe the rich treat all poor people badly and just use racism to divide us? Of course they treat blacks the worst
rich people are not evil
Didnā€™t say they were. Warren buffet for example. But warren doesnā€™t run the country.

NFL players, Obama
No they don't they hate the racism that exists. And they hate you for denying it exists. Can you blame them? No one hates America. If I don't stand up for the anthem that doesn't mean I hate America.

See, you're the gullible sheep the Republicans prey on. Rather than join Kapernick in his effort to stop police from brutalizing blacks, they got you to attack Colin and all you can talk about is how he won't stand up for the stupid fucking national anthem. No one gives a fuck. That was a generation ago. Go get your hot dog and beer while the anthem is being played.

This is classic how they use Nationalism to win over supporters. Putin uses this. If things go bad in Russia all he has to do is blame the USA and those brianwashed mofo's fall for it every time.
they are protesting FOR black criminals because they are BLACK
they are protesting for lies--their is no huge, chronic problem of police brutality--I've given the numbers to prove this many times
they hate whites
you hate whites
YOU are the HATER/racist

rich people are not evil

NFL players, Obama
No they don't they hate the racism that exists. And they hate you for denying it exists. Can you blame them? No one hates America. If I don't stand up for the anthem that doesn't mean I hate America.

See, you're the gullible sheep the Republicans prey on. Rather than join Kapernick in his effort to stop police from brutalizing blacks, they got you to attack Colin and all you can talk about is how he won't stand up for the stupid fucking national anthem. No one gives a fuck. That was a generation ago. Go get your hot dog and beer while the anthem is being played.

This is classic how they use Nationalism to win over supporters. Putin uses this. If things go bad in Russia all he has to do is blame the USA and those brianwashed mofo's fall for it every time.
they are protesting for lies--their is no huge, chronic problem of police brutality--I've given the numbers to prove this many times
they hate whites
you hate whites
YOU are the HATER/racist

I am white stupid. I just happen to have empathy and I'm able to see things from other perspectives. A talent you lack.

Maybe racist isn't what you are. But you are ignorant to the way blacks are treated like 2nd class citizens in this country.

I don't know what can be done about how unfair things are for blacks. At least not overnight. It's not going to be easy. White guys who end up being CEO's of large companies go to school with white guys. They work with white guys. There just aren't a lot of black guys to choose from at the top levels of corporations. Companies love hiring blacks and women. It makes them look diverse. They just don't have any good candidates to choose from. They would have to go out of their way to find some mid level black guy and groom him for the job.

And this happens at every level of management at every company. People hire people they want to work with. Not the most qualified person for the job. Usually it's impossible to tell who's the most qualified or who will work out. If they are both qualified, the hiring manager looks at "who do I think I want to work with every day for the next 30 years" and unfortunately they usually tend to go with the white guy because they have more in common.

rich people are not evil

NFL players, Obama

they hate whites
you hate whites
YOU are the HATER/racist
Black people didn't support OJ because they KNEW he was a black murderer and because they hate America. Do you remember that trial? Would you say that all the blacks in America hate America because they supported/defended OJ?

No you would not. You would say they want to pay white America and the injustice system for the hundreds of years innocent black men went to jail or were executed unfairly.

Whites today want blacks to forgive and forget. It's not that easy especially when enough racism still exists that they still see it. Sure YOU don't see it but that's because you are a white ignorant devil. LOL.

rich people are not evil

NFL players, Obama

they hate whites
you hate whites
YOU are the HATER/racist
Black people didn't support OJ because they KNEW he was a black murderer and because they hate America. Do you remember that trial? Would you say that all the blacks in America hate America because they supported/defended OJ?

No you would not. You would say they want to pay white America and the injustice system for the hundreds of years innocent black men went to jail or were executed unfairly.

Whites today want blacks to forgive and forget. It's not that easy especially when enough racism still exists that they still see it. Sure YOU don't see it but that's because you are a white ignorant devil. LOL.
But JQ says blacks are doing fine
I've got a thread on how well they are doing
whites should pay blacks??!! hahaha that's life
you sure are a hater
blacks in the US have it very, very well --even more so considering how Africa is a shithole
they must not be thankful for how well they have it ......
NFL/NBA/MLB players/singers/celebrities making MILLIONS$$...and you want whites to pay??!!!??? hahahahah
they are making more than I am

rich people are not evil

NFL players, Obama

they hate whites
you hate whites
YOU are the HATER/racist

I am white stupid. I just happen to have empathy and I'm able to see things from other perspectives. A talent you lack.

Maybe racist isn't what you are. But you are ignorant to the way blacks are treated like 2nd class citizens in this country.

I don't know what can be done about how unfair things are for blacks. At least not overnight. It's not going to be easy. White guys who end up being CEO's of large companies go to school with white guys. They work with white guys. There just aren't a lot of black guys to choose from at the top levels of corporations. Companies love hiring blacks and women. It makes them look diverse. They just don't have any good candidates to choose from. They would have to go out of their way to find some mid level black guy and groom him for the job.

And this happens at every level of management at every company. People hire people they want to work with. Not the most qualified person for the job. Usually it's impossible to tell who's the most qualified or who will work out. If they are both qualified, the hiring manager looks at "who do I think I want to work with every day for the next 30 years" and unfortunately they usually tend to go with the white guy because they have more in common.
hahahhaha----but blacks ARE less qualified!!!
they graduate high school at the lowest level--so there are a lot less at college--and I've documented on this forum how they graduate college at a lower level!!!

so there are less going to college AND those that make it to college graduate college at a lower level--therefore there are a lot less blacks qualified

but!!! they are over represented in a lot of great jobs--as documented in my ''Thankful'' thread
blacks have it great--especially considering they graduate at the lowest level

Last edited:
See when you mention the 11 million versus 23 million you fail to mention that the 23 million comprise 7X the population. This is a familiar liberal mathematic trick. In reality, as to a percentage of population the true and valid comparative would be 11 to 3.3 and not 11 to 23
Are you stupid or something? There are 23 million impoverished Euro-peons in this country. If i had a dollar for each.one i'd have 23 million dollars. Tell you what..you pay me a dollar for every poor CAUC and I'll pay you a dollar for every impoverished black...DEAL???
you don't like the words ''per capita''..do you?
Likely does not know what it means and certainly cannot be used when it squelches their emotional drivel
Liberals love to mix percentages and hard numbers when it favors their cause
In this case it hurts their case to clarify that although there are two times as many whites in poverty than blacks, there are 7 times more whites to begin with
Oh i knew what per capita meant way back in elementary school. I also know that raw numbers represent as much truth as proportional statistics do. Frankly though, I don't trust any numbers that are generated without oversight from trusted members from all ethnic communities.... Caucs are known to be ruthless liars and unabashed racists that always have a nefarious agenda. The need to statistically divide everthing by race is a testament to that devious proclivity.

But I do play your numbers game from time to time for entertainment..But honsrly...i can't put much credence in statistics that originate in or are compiled in some pink bureaucrats office with no black mathematician to check the data. You people are too damn evil and prejudiced to trust. And too many people of color do...that's tragic.

I
We need to put more blacks in charge of things where numbers matter.

Zimbabwe Trillion_3_CROP.jpg

come on ....blacks commit more crime per capita--this is undeniable.......
more murder per capita---much much morre......
graduate at lower levels
you can spew your crap all day--but it won't change these FACTS
everyone knows you are full of shit trying to somehow change facts

rich people are not evil

NFL players, Obama
Blacks dont hate america. Some do hate you insecure pink mutants for trying to put roadblocks in our way. You pink mutants arent america. America is about the people that built it. Blacks for example.

come on ....blacks commit more crime per capita--this is undeniable.......
more murder per capita---much much morre......
graduate at lower levels
you can spew your crap all day--but it won't change these FACTS
everyone knows you are full of shit trying to somehow change facts

rich people are not evil
If Rev Wright is a huge racist, people like you made him one. You have to bring a gun to a gunfight...you have to employ every defensene
Mechanism available when you're outnumbered in the midst of people wanting to destroy you.
I don't think Wright is racist. But if he is perceived that way it is people like you, not you personally, that made him a reactionary to your brand of racism.

rich people are not evil

NFL players, Obama
Hating racists like you is NOT hating America.
I'm not the racist, Wright, Obama and the players are
you are too
That's a shallow perception of black backlash against the constant battles blacks have been fighting for social parity in the country of our birth. That's not racism...that's self defense.

See when you mention the 11 million versus 23 million you fail to mention that the 23 million comprise 7X the population. This is a familiar liberal mathematic trick. In reality, as to a percentage of population the true and valid comparative would be 11 to 3.3 and not 11 to 23
Are you stupid or something? There are 23 million impoverished Euro-peons in this country. If i had a dollar for each.one i'd have 23 million dollars. Tell you what..you pay me a dollar for every poor CAUC and I'll pay you a dollar for every impoverished black...DEAL???
you don't like the words ''per capita''..do you?
Likely does not know what it means and certainly cannot be used when it squelches their emotional drivel
Liberals love to mix percentages and hard numbers when it favors their cause
In this case it hurts their case to clarify that although there are two times as many whites in poverty than blacks, there are 7 times more whites to begin with
Oh i knew what per capita meant way back in elementary school. I also know that raw numbers represent as much truth as proportional statistics do. Frankly though, I don't trust any numbers that are generated without oversight from trusted members from all ethnic communities.... Caucs are known to be ruthless liars and unabashed racists that always have a nefarious agenda. The need to statistically divide everthing by race is a testament to that devious proclivity.

But I do play your numbers game from time to time for entertainment..But honsrly...i can't put much credence in statistics that originate in or are compiled in some pink bureaucrats office with no black mathematician to check the data. You people are too damn evil and prejudiced to trust. And too many people of color do...that's tragic.

I
We need to put more blacks in charge of things where numbers matter.

Zimbabwe Trillion_3_CROP.jpg
??????

rich people are not evil

You defended the cops in this picture. That's how

Instead of talking about how unfair we were treating blacks in 1960 all you could talk about was the stupid uppity negros.

So not much has changed today. We see cops flat out murdering black people in front of our eyes and you defend every one of those cops. In fact 99% of them get off in court too.

So Rev Wright should love this kind of country?
Good post except don't say "we." Some
Caucasian people did not have that lynch mob mentality that was so pervasive in the past.Some even put their own lives on the line
to assist in the struggle. If any "white people" exist I would. say those brave souls meet the prerequisites hands down.

rich people are not evil
I don't think Wright is racist. But if he is perceived that way it is people like you, not you personally, that made him a reactionary to your brand of racism.
the problem is blacks yell racism/etc 24/7--when really it's not racism most of the time
let's not forget blacks hate whites and are racists/bigots/etc also....

OP- in other words the economy sucks especially for blacks. Thanks GOP and silly dupes, at least the rich are doing great.

That's what I don't understand. The rich got rich as hell the last 8 years. So Republicans told the poor that was because of Obama's policies. They certainly didn't give him credit for it. They said it like it was a negative. But today Republicans will point to the stock market and brag that the rich are getting richer while the blue collar are stuck.

So Trump hasn't done anything except make the rich richer. Isn't that what they faulted Obama for?
It's all Reagan's tax policies continuing...

OP- in other words the economy sucks especially for blacks. Thanks GOP and silly dupes, at least the rich are doing great.

That's what I don't understand. The rich got rich as hell the last 8 years. So Republicans told the poor that was because of Obama's policies. They certainly didn't give him credit for it. They said it like it was a negative. But today Republicans will point to the stock market and brag that the rich are getting richer while the blue collar are stuck.

So Trump hasn't done anything except make the rich richer. Isn't that what they faulted Obama for?
It's all Reagan's tax policies continuing...
But Trump is about to make it even worse. Great job!

rich people are not evil

NFL players, Obama
Blacks dont hate america. Some do hate you insecure pink mutants for trying to put roadblocks in our way. You pink mutants arent america. America is about the people that built it. Blacks for example.
Blacks built the country about as much as farm animals did.

rich people are not evil

NFL players, Obama
Blacks built the country about as much as farm animals did.
Any one with less than a millionaire is akin to a farm animal including 90% of you Caucs.
Do you really believe the ultra rich tycoon. cares about you any more than he does the black guy managing one of his more profitable businesses ?

rich people are not evil
the problem is blacks yell racism/etc 24/7--when really it's not racism most of the time
let's not forget blacks hate whites and are racists/bigots/etc also....
Pink racists work at being racists 24/7.
Blacks hate pinks who wrap themselves in whiteness ...which is racism personified.

Forum List

Back