Democrat Leland Yee arrested for gun running

So are any of you righty hypocrites willing to retract your claims that the totally innocent Jindal is being set up by Obama?

Didn't think so. After all, you'd get tossed from the cult for daring to admit a Republican committed a crime.

That's why it's so much easier on the conscience to be a Democrat. We're not required by TheParty to lie or defend criminals from our own party.

So are any of you righty hypocrites willing to retract your claims that the totally innocent Jindal is being set up by Obama?

Didn't think so. After all, you'd get tossed from the cult for daring to admit a Republican committed a crime.

That's why it's so much easier on the conscience to be a Democrat. We're not required by TheParty to lie or defend criminals from our own party.

My but aren't you pathetically desperate.

Maybe you can BLAME BOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH.

So, you support gun grabbers selling guns to international gangs, then?

Of course i support all politicians that sell weapons to international gangs regardless of if they are Dems or Repubs. Less guns for use illegally over here.

another left-wing idiot with no concept of supply and demand. if guns are being supplied regardless of where they are going; people are maing sure guns are available. they could just as easily make them available for another corrupt dem to sell them to gangs for use here

Another rightwing idiot with no concept of supply and demand. Less guns on the street equals less guns on the street. The price goes up and criminals have to pay more to get them. If a corrupt repub decides to sell them to gangs here in the states then he is not playing ball in getting the guns off our streets.

And you're a stinking hypocrite who is refusing to retract his claims that Jindal is totally innocent and being persecuted by Obama. None of the righties will be willing to defy their own party by doing that.

Thank you for reinforcing my point like that. Republicans kiss the asses of Republican criminals, while Democrats encourage the prosecution of Democratic criminals.

Last edited:

And you're a stinking hypocrite who is refusing to retract his claims that Jindal is totally innocent and being persecuted by Obama. None of the righties will be willing to defy their own party by doing that.

Thank you for reinforcing my point like that. Republicans kiss the asses of Republican criminals, while Democrats encourage the prosecution of Democratic criminals.

I never made such claims, but you hope you can blow smoke and distract from the subject of the thread.

Even for a leftist, this is pathetic.

You don't have to be required, you jump out of your own skin to do it voluntarily.... :thup:

Last edited:
Of course i support all politicians that sell weapons to international gangs regardless of if they are Dems or Repubs. Less guns for use illegally over here.

another left-wing idiot with no concept of supply and demand. if guns are being supplied regardless of where they are going; people are maing sure guns are available. they could just as easily make them available for another corrupt dem to sell them to gangs for use here

Another rightwing idiot with no concept of supply and demand. Less guns on the street equals less guns on the street. The price goes up and criminals have to pay more to get them. If a corrupt repub decides to sell them to gangs here in the states then he is not playing ball in getting the guns off our streets.

I hope this is some sort of dark humor or irony. You do know he was not selling weapons from the states right? He was arranging to get the them from the Philippine military and in Europe. He was selling to supply Muslim terrorist organizations and to make money to give to Muslim extremists in Africa.

“SENATOR YEE explained LIM was originally from the Mindanao region of the Philippines. According to Senator YEE, Mindanao was largely populated by Muslim rebel groups who were fighting the federal government. SENATOR YEE continued by saying the Muslim rebels had no problem “kidnapping individuals, killing individuals and extorting them for ransom.”

Muslim extremists in Mindanao, who Yee considers “friends” need money in their fight to overthrow the government.
A source in the Philippine military is willing to sell weapons to a source connected to Yee.Money from the sale of those weapons would be used to fund the Muslim rebels.The weapons would then be sold – presumably at a higher price – to Muslim rebels in North Africa.

Here is the affidavit:

List of characters so one can understand the affidavit below

Leland Yee: Democrat State Senator from eighth district of California.
Keith Jackson: Political consultant and alleged partner in crime with Yee.
Brandon Jackson: Son of Keith, alleged accomplice in serious crimes.
Dr. LIM: Associate of both Yee and the elder Jackson; allegedly part of gun-trafficking scheme.
UCE 4599: Undercover FBI agent.
LIM’s nephew (unnamed): UCE 4599′s contact in the Philippines.

Unsealed Yee affidavit

He was trying to fund Muslim terrorists in two different countries and arraigning arms trafficking from Europe. All the while screaming about Sandy Hook here and not giving a damn who may be killed in other countries.

You don't have be required, you jump out of your own skin to do it voluntarily.... :thup:

Sorry but as someone that shuns both the Dems and the Repubs if I had to choose I would be a Dem. I dont even know how the extreme right of your party even can sleep at night. You guys have some good fiscal ideas but your social ones are severely lacking. Here is a tip though. People over money and others over self is a good motto.

CaféAuLait;8841830 said:

I hope this is some sort of dark humor or irony. You do know he was not selling weapons from the states right? He was arranging to get the them from the Philippine military and in Europe. He was selling to supply Muslim terrorist organizations and to make money to give to Muslim extremists in Africa.

“SENATOR YEE explained LIM was originally from the Mindanao region of the Philippines. According to Senator YEE, Mindanao was largely populated by Muslim rebel groups who were fighting the federal government. SENATOR YEE continued by saying the Muslim rebels had no problem “kidnapping individuals, killing individuals and extorting them for ransom.”

Muslim extremists in Mindanao, who Yee considers “friends” need money in their fight to overthrow the government.
A source in the Philippine military is willing to sell weapons to a source connected to Yee.Money from the sale of those weapons would be used to fund the Muslim rebels.The weapons would then be sold – presumably at a higher price – to Muslim rebels in North Africa.

Here is the affidavit:

Dr. LIM: Associate of both Yee and the elder Jackson; allegedly part of gun-trafficking scheme.

Unsealed Yee affidavit

He was trying to fund Muslim terrorists in two different countries and arraigning arms trafficking from Europe. All the while screaming about Sandy Hook here and not giving a damn who may be killed in other countries.

Yes I was being sarcastic. I'm glad you have a brain unlike some in here.

Extreme leftist California Senator Leland Yee (D. San Francisco) is a major advocate for gun confiscation and has been behind schemes to deny civil rights to Californians such as a per bullet tax. Yee is a constant and loud voice in gun control,

Sen. Yee was arrested on Wednesday for conspiring to illegally traffic firearms to an international crime organization in return for campaign donations.

According to the FBI;

{Yee is depicted in a startling, 137-page FBI affidavit of repeatedly offering to broker illegal firearms sales in exchange for campaign contributions. He allegedly took part in dealmaking meetings with undercover agents, often arranged by San Francisco political consultant Keith Jackson, a close associate among two dozen figures charged in the case.

Yee is charged with conspiracy to traffic in firearms without a license and to illegally import firearms, and six counts of scheming to defraud citizens of honest services. Each corruption count is punishable by up to 20 years in federal prison and a fine of up to $250,000, while the gun-trafficking count is punishable by up to five years and $250,000.

The charges are particularly shocking given that Yee has been among the state Senate's most outspoken advocates both of gun control and of good-government initiatives. }

Anti-Gun California Senator Busted For Conspiring to Illegally Traffic Guns - Katie Pavlich

Looks like he was trying to eliminate his competition so he could import that cheap crap from China!

CaféAuLait;8841830 said:

Here is the affidavit:

Unsealed Yee affidavit

Yeah, I "heard" you. :) It is scary to me we have a senator saying he is, and I quote, " friends" with these terrorist organizations. The affidavit I posted is crazy, I'll have to say to lighten the air a little, one of those terrorist organizations he wanted to supply ended up having the acronym M.I.L.F. I admit I laughed.

I never made such claims, but you hope you can blow smoke and distract from the subject of the thread.

But I'm not distracting. I'm supporting his prosecution. Why did you lie and claim otherwise?

Oh, that's right, force of habit. It's literally impossible for you not to lie about any Democrat. You'll get kicked out of your liars' cult if you don't.

So once more, thanks for reinforcing my point about the lack of ethics that your political cult requires of its acolytes.

Extreme leftist California Senator Leland Yee (D. San Francisco) is a major advocate for gun confiscation and has been behind schemes to deny civil rights to Californians such as a per bullet tax. Yee is a constant and loud voice in gun control,

Sen. Yee was arrested on Wednesday for conspiring to illegally traffic firearms to an international crime organization in return for campaign donations.

According to the FBI;

{Yee is depicted in a startling, 137-page FBI affidavit of repeatedly offering to broker illegal firearms sales in exchange for campaign contributions. He allegedly took part in dealmaking meetings with undercover agents, often arranged by San Francisco political consultant Keith Jackson, a close associate among two dozen figures charged in the case.

Yee is charged with conspiracy to traffic in firearms without a license and to illegally import firearms, and six counts of scheming to defraud citizens of honest services. Each corruption count is punishable by up to 20 years in federal prison and a fine of up to $250,000, while the gun-trafficking count is punishable by up to five years and $250,000.

The charges are particularly shocking given that Yee has been among the state Senate's most outspoken advocates both of gun control and of good-government initiatives. }

Anti-Gun California Senator Busted For Conspiring to Illegally Traffic Guns - Katie Pavlich

Looks like he was trying to eliminate his competition so he could import that cheap crap from China!

Nah, he wanted to supply Muslim Extremists in two different countries. It's in the affidavit. Pretty flippin scary.

CaféAuLait;8841876 said:
CaféAuLait;8841830 said:

Here is the affidavit:

Unsealed Yee affidavit

Yeah, I "heard" you. :) It is scary to me we have a senator saying he is, and I quote, " friends" with these terrorist organizations. The affidavit I posted is crazy, I'll have to say to lighten the air a little, one of those terrorist organizations he wanted to supply ended up having the acronym M.I.L.F. I admit I laughed.

Frankly (and sadly) there is not much that would surprise me with any politician. Power seems to corrupt people. I also tend to not take things at face value. A "terrorist organization" could turn out to be terrorist simply because the US doesn't like them. Food for thought.

You don't have be required, you jump out of your own skin to do it voluntarily.... :thup:

Sorry but as someone that shuns both the Dems and the Repubs if I had to choose I would be a Dem. I dont even know how the extreme right of your party even can sleep at night. You guys have some good fiscal ideas but your social ones are severely lacking. Here is a tip though. People over money and others over self is a good motto.

Democrats choose people over money?........ :lol:

Democrats take $20 out of the makers back pockets, stick $15 of it in their front pockets and toss the other $5 out to the takers..........

CaféAuLait;8841876 said:

Frankly (and sadly) there is not much that would surprise me with any politician. Power seems to corrupt people. I also tend to not take things at face value. A "terrorist organization" could turn out to be terrorist simply because the US doesn't like them. Food for thought.

True I guess... I suppose one could make that determination of the US but it's the Phillipean government that labeled MILF as terrorists after bombings over the years and beheadings of their military.

Moro Islamic Liberation Front - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^ that is one group the senator wanted to get weapons and money to.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8841993 said:
CaféAuLait;8841876 said:

True I guess... I suppose one could make that determination of the US but it's the Phillipean government that labeled MILF as terrorists after bombings over the years and beheadings of their military.

Moro Islamic Liberation Front - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^ that is one group the senator wanted to get weapons and money to.

Yeah but the Philippine government is crooked themselves. THey have some pretty bad human rights violations no one gets to hear about because they are cool with the US.

http://www-01.sil.org/~headlandt/agta.htm

Last edited:
You don't get any response because Democrats don't defend Democratic criminals. Democrats just don't do that party-before-country thing.

Now, if the guy had been a Republican, every Republican here would have instantly declared that Obama had ordered the BATF to frame him. I hope none of them embarrass themselves by pretending they wouldn't have acted that way.

So, as usual, moral high ground to the Democrats. The usual. Kind of boring.

1510407_645217348857841_410624007_n.jpg

lying douchebag says what?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back