Democrat Leland Yee arrested for gun running

Welcome to Forbes

California Democratic State Senator and candidate for California Secretary of State, Leland Yee, a gun control advocate, has been charged with conspiring to traffic in firearms and public corruption. The charges are part of a 26 person criminal complaint and a major FBI sting operation. The full criminal complaint is a massive 137 pages that tells the story of Yee’s involvement with a broad ranging conspiracy that includes firearms trafficking, murder-for-hire, drug distribution, trafficking in contraband cigarettes, money laundering, and honest services fraud.

MOLON LABE COMMUNISTS

EDIT:
WOAH

THIS SHIT JUST GOT WORSE.

He takes bribes and other money from CHINESE GANGS to run his campaigns and transfers ROCKET LAUNCHERS to Al Qaeda!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2590031/FBI-California-State-Sen-Leland-Yee-arrested.html
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...ornia-senator-leland-yee-charged-gun-running/http://www.inquisitr.com/1189784/le...-gta-5-critic-tried-to-sell-rocket-launchers/

Here's his "freak out" over 3D gun printers:
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...registration-background-checks-and-licensing/

Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips
Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips
Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips
Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips Democrips

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, of all these gun control nuts bitching about gun shows and such and they have a politicans, very anti gun, who is armsdealing. I wonder if he would have passed a background check?

Lets enforce laws and not restrict tools people xan use.

Welcome to Forbes

California Democratic State Senator and candidate for California Secretary of State, Leland Yee, a gun control advocate, has been charged with conspiring to traffic in firearms and public corruption. The charges are part of a 26 person criminal complaint and a major FBI sting operation. The full criminal complaint is a massive 137 pages that tells the story of Yee’s involvement with a broad ranging conspiracy that includes firearms trafficking, murder-for-hire, drug distribution, trafficking in contraband cigarettes, money laundering, and honest services fraud.
MOLON LABE COMMUNISTS
California elects the most fucked-up people. I say they secede from the Union and become their own Country. They GET what they deserve.

LOL, he's a criminal and democrats want to take our guns away because of people like this, hilarious.......so another picture perfect example of projection, accuse others of it, while you do it.

You don't get any response because Democrats don't defend Democratic criminals. Democrats just don't do that party-before-country thing.

Now, if the guy had been a Republican, every Republican here would have instantly declared that Obama had ordered the BATF to frame him. I hope none of them embarrass themselves by pretending they wouldn't have acted that way.

So, as usual, moral high ground to the Democrats. The usual. Kind of boring.

Nah, the difference is, if the guy had been a republican the OP would have been spun into how those on the right believe guns are a "individual right". Then the op would have segued into how all republicans support terrorists, don't care about innocents dying, Republicans love death and dying, and it's just 'capitalism" and, and...OMG LOOK at Reagan sold arms to Iran, guess Yee was following in his footsteps, etc.., etc.

Or its buried, like Larry Brinkin, ( left wing human rights activist) scum bag pedophile, and white supremacy baby rape lovin' Brinkin, was buried and not covered much by the press.

That is why you see many on the right jumping into threads IMO. It does not stay with the crime, instead it becomes a mudslinging competition.

Last edited:
Extreme leftist California Senator Leland Yee (D. San Francisco) is a major advocate for gun confiscation and has been behind schemes to deny civil rights to Californians such as a per bullet tax. Yee is a constant and loud voice in gun control,

Sen. Yee was arrested on Wednesday for conspiring to illegally traffic firearms to an international crime organization in return for campaign donations.

According to the FBI;

{Yee is depicted in a startling, 137-page FBI affidavit of repeatedly offering to broker illegal firearms sales in exchange for campaign contributions. He allegedly took part in dealmaking meetings with undercover agents, often arranged by San Francisco political consultant Keith Jackson, a close associate among two dozen figures charged in the case.

Yee is charged with conspiracy to traffic in firearms without a license and to illegally import firearms, and six counts of scheming to defraud citizens of honest services. Each corruption count is punishable by up to 20 years in federal prison and a fine of up to $250,000, while the gun-trafficking count is punishable by up to five years and $250,000.

The charges are particularly shocking given that Yee has been among the state Senate's most outspoken advocates both of gun control and of good-government initiatives. }

Anti-Gun California Senator Busted For Conspiring to Illegally Traffic Guns - Katie Pavlich

Looks like he was trying to eliminate his competition so he could import that cheap crap from China!

Actually, it looks like he was trying to arm Muslim terrorists,

This is starting to smell a lot like treason.

But I'm not distracting. I'm supporting his prosecution. Why did you lie and claim otherwise?

Is your hair on fire? The way you are shrieking one would think so.

Oh, that's right, force of habit. It's literally impossible for you not to lie about any Democrat. You'll get kicked out of your liars' cult if you don't.

I realize that you are desperate to distract from the criminal acts of this leading gun control advocate, and friend of Obama, who appears to have engaged in treason, but you do appear to be a psychotic fool...

So once more, thanks for reinforcing my point about the lack of ethics that your political cult requires of its acolytes.

Huff less spray paint - seriously.

CaféAuLait;8842396 said:
Nah, the difference is, if the guy had been a republican the OP would have been spun into how those on the right believe guns are a "individual right". Then the op would have segued into how all republicans support terrorists, don't care about innocents dying, Republicans love death and dying, and it's just 'capitalism" and, and, OMG LOOK at Reagan sold arms to Iran, guess Yee was following in his footsteps, etc.., etc.

That is why you see many on the right jumping into threads IMO. It does not stay with the crime, instead it becomes a mudslinging competition.

If the guy had been a Republican, he wouldn't have done it in the first place.

I'm just saying.....

Republicans get into corruption with banks and big corporations. Dealing with terrorists is 100% a democrat trick...

You don't get any response because Democrats don't defend Democratic criminals. Democrats just don't do that party-before-country thing.

Now, if the guy had been a Republican, every Republican here would have instantly declared that Obama had ordered the BATF to frame him. I hope none of them embarrass themselves by pretending they wouldn't have acted that way.

You are so full of it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ion-democrat-attorney-general-drops-case.html

Now we know why Democrats are anti-gun. Evidently, it can be very profitable.

I guess an anti-gun loon selling guns to criminal gangs isn't of interest.....

I got about the same response when I posted this story yesterday, so don't feel bad...

Maybe you should go with the Charlotte, NC mayor who was arrested on corruption charges after less than six months in office...

Or the NY assemblyman's office that was raided by the FBI...

Yes, both Democrats...

Liberals don't like threads like this.

They can't argue.

I guess an anti-gun loon selling guns to criminal gangs isn't of interest.....

I got about the same response when I posted this story yesterday, so don't feel bad...

Maybe you should go with the Charlotte, NC mayor who was arrested on corruption charges after less than six months in office...

Yes, both Democrats...

They can't argue.

Wait...

They can't argue, or they can't argue in threads like this?

democrats seem to view corruption as their sacred right.

Eric Holder is leading by example.

I see it more as pointing fingers, some focus on the rights issues and ignore the same shit going on within their own party. Or will scream racism to take value away from the situation. Something like Marion Barry, he was caught dead to rights, and there were charges of racism, he resigned only to be elected again saying racism lost him his office-people buy into it and reelect him. BUT then we have the idiot republican Trey Radel caught buying coke from the feds and dammit he need to resign! He is a pig! There is no difference, except which party they come from. Well maybe one, Marion Barry is a racist, ala " We've got to do something about these Asians coming in, opening up businesses, those dirty shops. They ought to go...) and he is embraced.

Jesus.

That would be a first.:lol:

Yes, both Democrats...

They can't argue.

Wait...

They can't argue, or they can't argue in threads like this?

Take your pick.

BTW, Fast & Furious was pretty much what this guy Yee got caught doing.

Harry Reid got caught red-handed misappropriating campaign funds, a felony, and all he has to do is write a check.

How many people have been busted for doing the same thing and are now doing time?

Now we know why Democrats are anti-gun. Evidently, it can be very profitable.

We need a shrine to this scandal:
geo_d2587_std.jpg

Extreme leftist California Senator Leland Yee (D. San Francisco) is a major advocate for gun confiscation and has been behind schemes to deny civil rights to Californians such as a per bullet tax. Yee is a constant and loud voice in gun control,

Sen. Yee was arrested on Wednesday for conspiring to illegally traffic firearms to an international crime organization in return for campaign donations.

According to the FBI;

{Yee is depicted in a startling, 137-page FBI affidavit of repeatedly offering to broker illegal firearms sales in exchange for campaign contributions. He allegedly took part in dealmaking meetings with undercover agents, often arranged by San Francisco political consultant Keith Jackson, a close associate among two dozen figures charged in the case.

Yee is charged with conspiracy to traffic in firearms without a license and to illegally import firearms, and six counts of scheming to defraud citizens of honest services. Each corruption count is punishable by up to 20 years in federal prison and a fine of up to $250,000, while the gun-trafficking count is punishable by up to five years and $250,000.

The charges are particularly shocking given that Yee has been among the state Senate's most outspoken advocates both of gun control and of good-government initiatives. }

Anti-Gun California Senator Busted For Conspiring to Illegally Traffic Guns - Katie Pavlich

in the sting he was going to bring into the Untied States automatic firearms and

shoulder fired rockets and sell them from one of his contacts in an islamic rebel force

Last edited:

Forum List

Back