Chiefs' Kicker Butker Slams Abortion, LBGT, and Biden's fake Catholicism in Commencement Address

Rogers is a Superstar. The leftwing sports media has been presenting Rogers as a crazy, but he's too big to banish. Butker on the other hand..... I mean, we saw what happened with the Redskins D.C. who dared question the 2020 leftwing riots.
Nah. I don't see it. Nothing will come of it.

A devout Catholic giving a commencement speech at a private, Catholic college.

Sorry, I'm not seeing how this is news. Just another celeb running their mouth. ^Shrug^.

The only ones running their foul mouths are the ones outraged about it.

Standing up for what he believes, and actually factual about Abortion related to his faith. You disagree, how unusual. :rolleyes:
I couldn't give a shit one way or another what some dumb-assed athlete or celebrity thinks. He's entitled to his opinion, especially when he's giving a speech to a receptive and mostly captive audience.

It isn't national news. Nobody of consequence gives a shit.

Guy is a hell of a kicker. Problem with kickers is that you miss a bunch of kicks in critical situations, you are out the door.

He is welcome to any extreme views he wants. If he starts preaching those views to others, he will find himself not too popular with teammates
It is sad that what is good, and decent is called extreme. I say killing the unborn and convincing people they can undo what God created is extreme, anti Christs like yourself have been very successful in flipping what is good and evil around. Your master Satan must be proud

I couldn't give a shit one way or another what some dumb-assed athlete or celebrity thinks. He's entitled to his opinion, especially when he's giving a speech to a receptive and mostly captive audience.

It isn't national news. Nobody of consequence gives a shit.
Others who stand up for good care! It's encouraging, and then hopefully others will stand up for what is right!

Guy is a hell of a kicker. Problem with kickers is that you miss a bunch of kicks in critical situations, you are out the door.

He is welcome to any extreme views he wants. If he starts preaching those views to others, he will find himself not too popular with teammates
A bunch of kicks? Your career could be defined by ONE kick that you miss.

Just ask Billy Cundiff. :)

Most American Catholics supported Roe v Wade

That just tells you that most American Catholics aren’t Christians. They see being Catholic as just a tradition. I recall having a discussion many years ago with a professed Catholic about creationism vs evolution where he was arguing for the latter. Very suspect dichotomy there.

Others who stand up for good care! It's encouraging, and then hopefully others will stand up for what is right!
It's not standing up for good. It's standing up for a religious belief...which might be different than other people's beliefs.
It was at a Catholic college. It did bring a smile to my face that he pretty much invalidated just about every woman's accomplishment and money spent
by saying to them they were more looking forward to being wives and mothers. :)

Remember Cody Parker’s “Double Doink” with the Bears?
Meh, that was a 43 yard kick that someone got a part of a hand on it when it was headed to the crossbar. At least it made it there.
Cundiff's kick was a 32 yard chip shot against a Patriots defense that was spent. It didn't even have a chance. He shanked it from the word go.

That just tells you that most American Catholics aren’t Christians. They see being Catholic as just a tradition. I recall having a discussion many years ago with a professed Catholic about creationism vs evolution where he was arguing for the latter. Very suspect dichotomy there.
I guess you believe the world is flat

Right or wrong, this was not the place for him to rant.

Students and parents are there to celebrate a milestone of graduation. Not to be a captive audience for political showboating.

I guess you believe the world is flat

I am not getting into an evolution debate here, just pointing out that many professed Catholics in this country are not Christians, which makes no sense.

Right or wrong, this was not the place for him to rant.

Students and parents are there to celebrate a milestone of graduation. Not to be a captive audience for political showboating.

The vast majority of university commencement speakers are liberal and they most certainly don’t refrain from letting that be known in their speeches.

Forum List

Back