Democrat Leland Yee arrested for gun running

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
Extreme leftist California Senator Leland Yee (D. San Francisco) is a major advocate for gun confiscation and has been behind schemes to deny civil rights to Californians such as a per bullet tax. Yee is a constant and loud voice in gun control,

Sen. Yee was arrested on Wednesday for conspiring to illegally traffic firearms to an international crime organization in return for campaign donations.

According to the FBI;

{Yee is depicted in a startling, 137-page FBI affidavit of repeatedly offering to broker illegal firearms sales in exchange for campaign contributions. He allegedly took part in dealmaking meetings with undercover agents, often arranged by San Francisco political consultant Keith Jackson, a close associate among two dozen figures charged in the case.

Yee is charged with conspiracy to traffic in firearms without a license and to illegally import firearms, and six counts of scheming to defraud citizens of honest services. Each corruption count is punishable by up to 20 years in federal prison and a fine of up to $250,000, while the gun-trafficking count is punishable by up to five years and $250,000.

The charges are particularly shocking given that Yee has been among the state Senate's most outspoken advocates both of gun control and of good-government initiatives. }

Anti-Gun California Senator Busted For Conspiring to Illegally Traffic Guns - Katie Pavlich

Guns are only bad if NRA members have them.

I guess an anti-gun loon selling guns to criminal gangs isn't of interest.....

I got about the same response when I posted this story yesterday, so don't feel bad...

Maybe you should go with the Charlotte, NC mayor who was arrested on corruption charges after less than six months in office...

Or the NY assemblyman's office that was raided by the FBI...

Yes, both Democrats...

Last edited:

I got about the same response when I posted this story yesterday, so don't feel bad...

Maybe you should go with the Charlotte, MC mayor who was arrested on corruption charges after less than six months in office...

Yes, both Democrats...

Hold on.....I supported your thread......:lol:.

Maybe you should go with the Charlotte, MC mayor who was arrested on corruption charges after less than six months in office...

Yes, both Democrats...

Yee is THE most anti-gun loon in the most anti-gun state in the union. This is about on the level of the Pope running a brothel. Or finding out Barack Obama is secretly the Grand Wizard of the KKK.

{SAN FRANCISCO -- Known for navigating the state Capitol's backrooms and this city's complicated political landscape, state Sen. Leland Yee now is accused of consorting with notorious felons, accepting money for his cash-strapped political campaigns in exchange for favors and promising undercover FBI agents he could deliver connections to international gun runners.}

State Sen. Leland Yee indicted on arms trafficking, corruption charges - San Jose Mercury News

Note how the leftist LA Times speaks of corruption, but avoids telling the truth that Yee was selling guns to gangs;

Leland Yee indictment may mark abrupt end to his political career - latimes.com

I'm sure most of the corrupt media will hide the fact that this anti-gun crusader was running guns.

You don't get any response because Democrats don't defend Democratic criminals. Democrats just don't do that party-before-country thing.

Now, if the guy had been a Republican, every Republican here would have instantly declared that Obama had ordered the BATF to frame him. I hope none of them embarrass themselves by pretending they wouldn't have acted that way.

So, as usual, moral high ground to the Democrats. The usual. Kind of boring.

Last edited:
You don't get any response because Democrats don't defend Democratic criminals. Democrats just don't do that party-before-country thing.

Now, if the guy had been a Republican, every Republican here would have instantly declared that Obama had ordered the BATF to frame him. I hope none of them embarrass themselves by pretending they wouldn't have acted that way.

Nor do Democrats condemn Democrat criminals. At least none I've seen on here.

You don't get any response because Democrats don't defend Democratic criminals.

Your media certainly alters the facts.

Notice how the DNC controlled LA Times spins it;

{The public-corruption case filed against state Sen. Leland Yee on Wednesday could mark an abrupt end to the prestigious, and sometimes divisive, political career of one of the most prominent figures in California's Democratic legislative majority.

Leland Yee indictment may mark abrupt end to his political career - latimes.com
}

WHAT, he was arrested for ARMS TRAFFICKING - but the party fails to mention that part.

Now, if the guy had been a Republican, every REpublican here would have instantly declared that Obama had ordered the BATF to frame him. I hope none of them embarrass themselves by lying and pretending they wouldn't act that way.

What we see is tha the most rabid of the gun grabbers wants to disarm the public purely to make a profit from arming criminals.

I think this says a great deal about your party's motives in seeking to end civil rights.

Now, if the guy had been a Republican, every Republican here would have instantly declared that Obama had ordered the BATF to frame him. I hope none of them embarrass themselves by pretending they wouldn't act that way.

So, as usual, you're full of shit, democrats either defend them or go silent. If you had the moral high ground, democrats would be condemning all this kind of nonsense. However, that almost NEVER happens.

You assholes won't even admit to Obama's lie of the year....... :thup:

???

Sorry but I've seen plenty of Democrats sell out for the Party.

My whole district has been destroyed, practically wiped out of the national history and landmarks that were nationally registered as the only site like it in the country.

Because nobody would stand up to Democrat officials and corporate interests that decide who gets to stay in office.

Maybe the reason you don't hear about such cases IS BECAUSE the issues are silenced.

eric-holder771.jpg

You guys are retarded. He was getting guns out of the country. Did you read the part where he was selling them to international gangs? :lol:

So, you support gun grabbers selling guns to international gangs, then?

Of course i support all politicians that sell weapons to international gangs regardless of if they are Dems or Repubs. Less guns for use illegally over here.

You guys are retarded. He was getting guns out of the country. Did you read the part where he was selling them to international gangs? :lol:

So, you support gun grabbers selling guns to international gangs, then?

Of course i support all politicians that sell weapons to international gangs regardless of if they are Dems or Repubs. Less guns for use illegally over here.

another left-wing idiot with no concept of supply and demand. if guns are being supplied regardless of where they are going; people are maing sure guns are available. they could just as easily make them available for another corrupt dem to sell them to gangs for use here

Forum List

Back