Chiefs' Kicker Butker Slams Abortion, LBGT, and Biden's fake Catholicism in Commencement Address

Meanwhile Bengals QB Joe Burrow came out supporting abortion. He gets praise from the leftwing media. It will be interesting to see if the NFL forces the Chiefs to fine him and/or demand a retraction. I guarantee Butker won't do it.
I seriously don't think they will, but it would be the utmost hypocrisy if they did.

Most American Catholics are lapsed Catholics at best.
That's true. But guys like Butker can single-handedly change some of that. What he is doing is so amazing and so rare in the entertainment/sports field. The only better scenario is if he were a star black quarterback saying these things. Like Mahomes.

That's true. But guys like Butker can single-handedly change some of that. What he is doing is so amazing and so rare in the entertainment/sports field. The only better scenario is if he were a star black quarterback saying these things. Like Mahomes.

Lets see how long it takes for the Chiefs to force him to "explain" himself to the public.

Harrison Butker is a devout Catholic who practices his faith, unlike fake Catholic Joe Biden who claims to be devout, but actively wages war against the Church's most central teaching about the value of human life. Butker is 28, married, and has two kids. He's the antithesis of immature teammate and party boy Travis Kelce who showed up falling-down drunk at the team's Super Bowl parade.

Leftwingers are slamming Butker, calling for him to be cut from the Chiefs for his comments. He's being called bigoted and uneducated (which falls flat given his Engineering degree from Georgia Tech). His stay-at-home wife is called a weak stepford-wife victim, which also fails, as she has degrees in Computer Science and Spanish.

It remains to be seen if the ultra-PC NFL will sanction Butker. Recall Jack Del Rio, defensive coordinator of the Redskins was fined $100,000 and forced to apologize for calling January 6 and dust-up and asking why nothing was done about the violent Antifa riots that killed 25 people in 2020. I have a feeling Butker would forfeit his $4 million annual salary to stand up for his principles.

As a Raiders fan, I have always hated the Chiefs and wanted Butker to miss every kick. But the fact is he is one of the very best kickers, and is a truly great human being and role model. The good he is doing is enormous.

Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker delivered a controversial commencement speech during Benedictine College's graduation ceremony that has sparked backlash on social media.

The 28-year-old's address at the May 11 ceremony decried various "diabolical lies told to women" about topics including abortion, in vitro fertilization (IVF) and surrogacy, as well as President Joe Biden.
he's proof gay conversion works.

When you consider how staunchly catholic highspanics are, you wonder how they can be so hoodwinked into voting for the pandering democrats. Voting themselves into hell per their own faith. Makes no sense.
Unfortunately, most people vote "lesser-of-two-evils", which also makes no sense.

Harrison Butker is a devout Catholic who practices his faith, unlike fake Catholic Joe Biden who claims to be devout, but actively wages war against the Church's most central teaching about the value of human life. Butker is 28, married, and has two kids. He's the antithesis of immature teammate and party boy Travis Kelce who showed up falling-down drunk at the team's Super Bowl parade.

Leftwingers are slamming Butker, calling for him to be cut from the Chiefs for his comments. He's being called bigoted and uneducated (which falls flat given his Engineering degree from Georgia Tech). His stay-at-home wife is called a weak stepford-wife victim, which also fails, as she has degrees in Computer Science and Spanish.

It remains to be seen if the ultra-PC NFL will sanction Butker. Recall Jack Del Rio, defensive coordinator of the Redskins was fined $100,000 and forced to apologize for calling January 6 and dust-up and asking why nothing was done about the violent Antifa riots that killed 25 people in 2020. I have a feeling Butker would forfeit his $4 million annual salary to stand up for his principles.

As a Raiders fan, I have always hated the Chiefs and wanted Butker to miss every kick. But the fact is he is one of the very best kickers, and is a truly great human being and role model. The good he is doing is enormous.

Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker delivered a controversial commencement speech during Benedictine College's graduation ceremony that has sparked backlash on social media.

The 28-year-old's address at the May 11 ceremony decried various "diabolical lies told to women" about topics including abortion, in vitro fertilization (IVF) and surrogacy, as well as President Joe Biden.

Uh oh. Both Taylor Swift and Satan are going to be big mad.

lol

Good for him to turn the tables on the brainwashed education system. But, I would actually prefer if both the teachers and the students could keep their biased political opinions and who they invite to speak out of something that should be politically biased free. This is not the place to force your opinions on others, many of whom don't agree with you. It's a type of rape that victims should not have to endure. They didn't come there to be the victims of activism.

Good for him to turn the tables on the brainwashed education system. But, I would actually prefer if both the teachers and the students could keep their biased political opinions and who they invite to speak out of something that should be politically biased free. This is not the place to force your opinions on others, many of whom don't agree with you. It's a type of rape that victims should not have to endure. They didn't come there to be the victims of activism.
Is giving your views on a matter "forcing your opinion" on someone? That's what pretty much all rhetoric is. A speaker who motivates his audiences with truths is "forcing his opinion".

Uh oh. Both Taylor Swift and Satan are going to be big mad.

lol
I'm curious if Travis Kelce will be asked to weigh in. If he addresses Butker's content, he'll take the PC leftwing side. He wouldn't want to lose his advertising gigs.

Is giving your views on a matter "forcing your opinion" on someone? That's what pretty much all rhetoric is. A speaker who motivates his audiences with truths is "forcing his opinion".
An event such as a graduation ceremony and other similar things are just that, not your chance to be an activist and I say that because it is usually always the left who tries to pull this bullshit.

Yep…he just signed his walking papers…

An event such as a graduation ceremony and other similar things are just that, not your chance to be an activist and I say that because it is usually always the left who tries to pull this bullshit.
I say since he was speaking at a Catholic university, he is more than welcome to express Catholic thought. That's what he was brought in for.

Bah... it'll blow over. If Rogers can say all the crazy shit he does, I don't see why they'd try to silence Butker.
Rogers is a Superstar. The leftwing sports media has been presenting Rogers as a crazy, but he's too big to banish. Butker on the other hand..... I mean, we saw what happened with the Redskins D.C. who dared question the 2020 leftwing riots.

Forum List

Back