Chiefs' Kicker Butker Slams Abortion, LBGT, and Biden's fake Catholicism in Commencement Address

I am not getting into an evolution debate here, just pointing out that many professed Catholics in this country are not Christians, which makes no sense.

Catholics are Gods favorite religion

Other, so called Christians are imposters

This is why the Commencement speeches should be limited to the President of the School, and the Valedictorian. Then pass 'em out. They want to see the kids walk, not idiots flaps their lips.

The vast majority of university commencement speakers are liberal and they most certainly don’t refrain from letting that be known in their speeches.

Then they should be banned from commencement speeches.

Mr. Butker doesn’t seem to know whom was president during much of the Covid pandemic.

Seeing as how the Covid pandemic wasn't officially declared to be "over" until May 5, 2022 and more people died of Covid while Biden was President, that would have been none other than Joe Biden.

The NFL speaks all of these ideas. like a face with a hundred mouths on it. And yet hoodwinks taxpayers, screws over those who watch it on TV removing games for streaming as it moves along from screwing fans over forcing them to have Cable TV to watch games from ESPN and NFL network. The Draft is a show now. Where 90% of all of the great players selected will be out of football in 3 years. They even have a show for the schedule reveal. Messaging is all over the place. The gravy train will end as fans tire of all of the fluff when many games suck. And we all know it.

Give it a few days, these things sometimes take time to percolate down the outrage slide.
Nothing will come of it. The Chiefs and city have already issued the usual "he's speaking for himself, not us" disclaimers. Butker doesn't strike me as a troll, so I suspect it ends there.

It's not standing up for good. It's standing up for a religious belief...which might be different than other people's beliefs.
It was at a Catholic college. It did bring a smile to my face that he pretty much invalidated just about every woman's accomplishment and money spent
by saying to them they were more looking forward to being wives and mothers. :)
Which is his right, and while the religious beliefs of some are out there, and yes they have the right to believe whatever they want, belief in Jesus Christ and he crucified is the only true faith. Yes he gave a speech at a Catholic Church which is why he spoke about what he did, you don't like it because it paints Joe Biden in a bad light concerning what he says his faith is, while not practicing what he preaches, but expecting Catholics to line up and vote for him, based on his supposed faith.

"Standing up for what he believes"?
Butker wasn't asked.

Harrison should have said something inspirational, smiled and got the hell out of there.
He was at catholic college, you simply don't like that he called out Biden for his faker faith, faith he claims but does not practice while expecting Catholics to line up and vote for him

Nothing will come of it. The Chiefs and city have already issued the usual "he's speaking for himself, not us" disclaimers. Butker doesn't strike me as a troll, so I suspect it ends there.

If it does, it signals a shift in favor of sanity.

Forum List

Back