#CruzSexScandal Trending

Anyone who has higher negatives than Hillary Clinton really has to work at it..I liked Trump at the beginning, If he beats Cruz i would have been happy voting for Trump. Now he's acting a fool. I'll still vote for him over Hillary but if he keeps this crap up he wont beat her

he has lower approval ratings and higher negatives than bush at the end of his second term as president. he's not beating hillary. the best the GOP can do this time around is protect its down ticket races the best it can.

Hillary is still very beatable. Cruz, Fiorina ticket would be good, even Cruz, Rubio. I still think Trump can win if he get off of his stupidty

women aren't voting for an anti-choice woman. she wouldn't have changed the equation. you'd have the same women. and had carly florina gone further, her total and complete mismanagement of HP would have become an issue.

trump isn't stupid. he's a bigot and a bully and a liar.

you of all people should know that.

the day before he went to AIPAC he said israel should pay us for their "defense". then at AIPAC he said how much he "loves [us] people".

for real?

He never said that .He agreed with some off handed comment I'd gladly take Trump over Obama, Hillary, and the rest of the Mullah sympathizers. I could never vote for Hillary, the most corrupt politician ever to run for president

"Trump says he’ll make Israel pay for defense aid
Candidate lumps Jewish state in with other countries that benefit from US security assistance, says they can pay ‘big league’"

he absolutely said it

Trump says he’ll make Israel pay for defense aid

I've seen the video The question was pushed by some reporter

He spent most of his statement focused on the other countries, saying calling in debts would help “build wealth.”

Last edited:
Remember the blowjob with that Democrat Billy Clinton and how all his followers then put the blame on : the young woman the same age as his daughter was? they claimed she seduced him and on and on while DESTROYING her life with no seconds thoughts.

not only hypocrites but Two faced hypocrites. they are just as dangerous to us as those elected Snakes in the Democrat party

Remember the blowjob with that Democrat Billy Clinton and how all his followers then put the blame on : the young woman the same age as his daughter was? they claimed she seduced him and on and on while DESTROYING her life with no seconds thoughts.

not only hypocrites but Two faced hypocrites. they are just as dangerous to us as those elected Snakes in the Democrat party

Funny. Monica is SIX years older than Chelsea.

Funny. Monica is SIX years older than Chelsea.
and Melania is 6 years older than The Donald's son... but hey, that's ok, eh?

Published on Mar 15, 2016

Fuck Anonymous! They can eat shit. Anybody can make up webpages and Doctor photos to make people look guilty. This Organiza toin needs to be tracked down and the leaders jailed for life for interfering in political campaigns. Why aren't they after Hillary if these fucking hackers are so concerned with honesty? Maybe they want to force this country into Communism. That is sedition!

Sanders was beaten from the gate.............His added taxes would drive the rest of the business out of country................buy that is how your side Detroit's us all............

Which is why I said you need a Reality check. Another reality is that Hillary is your nominee..........and you will vote for her regardless........so spare me you are a Bernie Fan Rhetoric.................
To be fair there are people like me that will vote Sanders, Johnson, Stein; and won't vote for hillary.
Most say that......but when it comes time to pull the lever for the lesser of evils it changes often.
You have my word whether you believe me or not.
Hope so...........I will never vote for Hillary.......ever...........

Yet there are those who claim to be conservatives that have already stated they will now vote for her........

How the world has changed.

Yes, you have "conservatives" supporting the biggest big Gubmint liberal - Trump - in the race.

And Cruz is now "the establishment".

And the GOP is tearing itself apart towards electoral annihilation.
If Hitlery wins, this Country is finished. It will never come back to our Republican form of government. The SCOTUS will do the job of the Congress.

Why do Trump supporters care?

The man has lied and cheated on multiple wives. Why do they give a shit what others do?
When you go around preaching, holding up bibles, quoting scripture and presenting yourself as a man of god then go fuck around on your wife with 5 women you kind of have it coming to you.

so it's ok for the donald to have his buddy at the national enquirer make up stuff?

how desperate can you guys get?
Reread the OP Jillian. This has been floating since February and I won't spoil it for you who blew the whistle. You'll find out soon enough though.

When you go around preaching, holding up bibles, quoting scripture and presenting yourself as a man of god then go fuck around on your wife with 5 women you kind of have it coming to you.

I'll wait for your condemnation of the hypocrisy of your candidate who has made bringing back jobs to America the cornerstone of his campaign while having his clothing line made in China.

abc_donald_trump_made_in_china_products_dm_110428_wmain_4x3_608.jpg

I imagine I'll be waiting for awhile.
Trump has already addressed that hypocrisy and admitted that hypocrisy as hypocrisy. Had he not, I would have condemned him.

I condemn some of the stupidity he engages in on Twitter. I'd like the slap the shit out of him and tell him to knock the stupidity off. I condemned him for the horse shit he pulled when he disavowed David Duke, then acted like he didn't know David Duke and then disavowed him again.

Sorry to disappoint you brother but I can criticize the candidate I support, even call him a jackass when he acts like one. He's far from perfect and I'd like to slap his ass around sometimes, but I still believe he's the ONLY one who can turn this country around.

I'll wait for your condemnation of the hypocrisy of your candidate who has made bringing back jobs to America the cornerstone of his campaign while having his clothing line made in China.

abc_donald_trump_made_in_china_products_dm_110428_wmain_4x3_608.jpg

I imagine I'll be waiting for awhile.
Trump has already addressed that hypocrisy and admitted that hypocrisy as hypocrisy. Had he not, I would have condemned him.

I condemn some of the stupidity he engages in on Twitter. I'd like the slap the shit out of him and tell him to knock the stupidity off. I condemned him for the horse shit he pulled when he disavowed David Duke, then acted like he didn't know David Duke and then disavowed him again.

Sorry to disappoint you brother but I can criticize the candidate I support, even call him a jackass when he acts like one. He's far from perfect and I'd like to slap his ass around sometimes, but I still believe he's the ONLY one who can turn this country around.
Well put. 1237 or there will be an implosion..........

Amanda Carpenter is supposedly one of his mistresses. She's a regular on CNN. Hates Trump, bashes him constantly and surprisingly loves loves Ted Cruz.

She didn't deny it on CNN when she was called out. She said angrily that people can talk to her lawyer about the nonsense. Host on CNN quickly changed the topic on them. No surprise there. They don't want Cruz taken down.

Real life House of Cards folks.

In closing we all know that if the tables were turned and Trump was being accused, this scandel would be all over every News station and online publication.

Actually, I've already provided the whole quote to you, where she most certainly DID deny it. So why are you insisting on repeating lies?

Why do Trump supporters care?

The man has lied and cheated on multiple wives. Why do they give a shit what others do?

You been in his bedroom? You know for a fact that he's ever been unfaithful to his wife? No? Then do us all a favor and stop ASSuming things not proven, simply because you want them to be true, and subscribe to the libthink of "If I say it enough, I will make it real".

Oh SHIT!!!!

• Ted Cruz Cheating Claims: ‘Washington Times’ Writer Says Some Are ‘Accurate’
    hollywoodlife.com ^ | March 25, 2016 | Emy LaCroix
    The Ted Cruz cheating allegations are gaining more attention as more pieces of the puzzle fall together. On Mar. 25, a reputable reporter from the ‘Washington Times’ backed up the ‘National Enquirer’ claims, saying at least a few are ‘accurate’. This story keeps getting crazier! Following the National Enquirer’s shocking expose of a Ted Cruz, 45, sex scandal, Washington Times columnist Drew Johnson is saying that these outlandish claims are at least partially “accurate.” We have all the details, right here. There are always rumors in any presidential campaign, and often they include sex scandals and end up being completely...
CeXjPX1WAAEsUOm.jpg:small

So if one goes back past the Free Republic blog post that you copied and pasted to the actual article - if one can call it that - in "Hollywood Life" (which publication I've never even heard of before this), one notices that there's literally ZERO in the way of any substantiation. Somehow, the "story keeps getting crazier" without anyone doing anything except saying, "Yup, I believe it's true. You should just believe me because I'm [fill in the blank]". I don't know Drew Johnson from my left elbow, and have no more reason to take his unsubstantiated word for things than I do anyone else's. And as a reporter, he should know that.

Show, don't tell. Otherwise, stop wasting everyone's time with this, "Oh, look, more people have piled on, that PROVES it" crap.

Forum List

Back