Official Civilizational Apocalypse: KFC to roll out 'Chizza' in the US

I have grilled or sautéed chicken then covered with a sauce topped with cheese and pepporonia served with veggies plenty of times. It’s a quick meal, so I am not opposed to the flavor combanations but no way am I trying this. KFC does chicken okish they need to stay in that lane. Putting poor quality ingredients on top of an already marginal product is not a way to succeed

I have grilled or sautéed chicken then covered with a sauce topped with cheese and pepporonia served with veggies plenty of times. It’s a quick meal, so I am not opposed to the flavor combanations but no way am I trying this. KFC does chicken okish they need to stay in that lane. Putting poor quality ingredients on top of an already marginal product is not a way to succeed

Are you saying this a case of patent theft?

No way I stole it from a Ex 30+ years ago.

I am saying the flavor combo is not a horrible match. But at a fast food restaurant I just don’t think it’s going to be good
Well what about these kind of standards?!
The delectable Chizza comes with KFC’s 5X Safety Promise of Sanitization, Screening, Social Distancing, and Contactless service with Vaccinated teams.

(KfC India https://global.kfc.com/press-releases/kfc-cruncheesiest-blockbuster-chizza-is-back/ )

I can't believe that's real.

And yet.
Meanwhile, the chickens...
download.jpg

It doesn't sound bad.

Fried chicken fillets topped with marinara, mozzarella and pepperoni.

It's 4 AM, I've got a few beer in me and I've got all of the fixins to make that in the kitchen right now.

I'm going to make some right now.

It's doesn't matter, KFC has gotten so expensive that I bypass it and get my fried chicken at Martins grocery store just up the street a bit.

I can put together a like meal (chicken/fixin's) for about 35% less and it's a better meal....No "mystery chicken" parts and I get the parts I want along with far better "fixins".

All of human endeavor and creation has arrived at this inflection point moment.

Eh.

Who am I kidding?

But definitely provide me an ample beer supply prior to ingestion.

And whiskey.

Weed?

If it does well, maybe it will be part and parcel with the MAGA election celebrations this year. ;)
Glad I read this. I thought it was some kind of Chinese pizza KFC was offering.

Let's face it. High calories food with added calories may taste great. There is a payment from it though.

Let's face it. High calories food with added calories may taste great. There is a payment from it though.
Just drink a Diet Coke with it and it’s healthy. I would never recommend having it on a regular rotation but It was an inexpensive meal that you could repurpose leftovers when the budget is tight.