#CruzSexScandal Trending

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
Katrina Pierson has already come out and said that the allegations concerning her being 1 of the 5 women are 100% false. The rest of the scandal she didn't want to comment on (with a wink wink)

This scandal has been known about since February and quite a few publications were sitting on it probably afraid to break it in case it wasn't true. Huge lawsuit anyone? The National Inquirer surely was privy to it in February as well, so what happens? They thoroughly vet the story, find its factual and beat everyone to the punch.

Here's the thing. Cruz is a sitting Senator and Lawyer. The National Enquirer knows full damn well if they got this wrong it could cost them millions, so I'm assuming they have all their ducks in a row and know its an airtight story. Not to mention a Washington Times Writer? Editor? said on Twitter that they can verify 2 of the 5 alleged mistresses can be verified.

Lets go one step further. Cruz is blaming Trump for this (no surprise there) and said he will not get dragged into the false allegations. Now maybe I'm right, but if you are being accused of having 5 mistresses and its untrue wouldn't you be lawyering up and going after them? I wouldn't make an announcement that I'm going to ignore it and blame Trump, hell no, I'd send out a warning shot that people are going to be sued for defamation. Strangely Cruz just wants to ignore it and call it Trumps shenanigans. To me that wreaks of guilt. This isn't going to go away and he will have to face it head on. This could be Cruz's "John Edwards moment" and wipe him out.

Remember folks NE broke the John Edwards and Tiger Woods scandals (along with a host of other scandals) that turned out to be true. I think Cruz is finished, its just a matter of time. He won't be able to run away from this no matter how hard he tries.

Amanda Carpenter is supposedly one of his mistresses. She's a regular on CNN. Hates Trump, bashes him constantly and surprisingly loves loves Ted Cruz.

She didn't deny it on CNN when she was called out. She said angrily that people can talk to her lawyer about the nonsense. Host on CNN quickly changed the topic on them. No surprise there. They don't want Cruz taken down.

Real life House of Cards folks.

In closing we all know that if the tables were turned and Trump was being accused, this scandel would be all over every News station and online publication.

Why do Trump supporters care?

The man has lied and cheated on multiple wives. Why do they give a shit what others do?
When you go around preaching, holding up bibles, quoting scripture and presenting yourself as a man of god then go fuck around on your wife with 5 women you kind of have it coming to you.

The man has lied and cheated on multiple wives. Why do they give a shit what others do?

Was just thinking the same thing.

Trumpery cheated on wives and had bastard kids.
Cruz thumps his bible, threatens sharia law and sleeps around.

RWNJs continue to twist themselves into pretzels to support either of these jerks or, for that matter, almost all of the rest of the Do Nothings.

They wouldn't care if one of them were caught in the bathroom with an eight year old.

Lie, cheat, steal - its all SSDD for the GOP

Katrina Pierson has already come out and said that the allegations concerning her being 1 of the 5 women are 100% false. The rest of the scandal she didn't want to comment on (with a wink wink)

This scandal has been known about since February and quite a few publications were sitting on it probably afraid to break it in case it wasn't true. Huge lawsuit anyone? The National Inquirer surely was privy to it in February as well, so what happens? They thoroughly vet the story, find its factual and beat everyone to the punch.

Here's the thing. Cruz is a sitting Senator and Lawyer. The National Enquirer knows full damn well if they got this wrong it could cost them millions, so I'm assuming they have all their ducks in a row and know its an airtight story. Not to mention a Washington Times Writer? Editor? said on Twitter that they can verify 2 of the 5 alleged mistresses can be verified.

Lets go one step further. Cruz is blaming Trump for this (no surprise there) and said he will not get dragged into the false allegations. Now maybe I'm right, but if you are being accused of having 5 mistresses and its untrue wouldn't you be lawyering up and going after them? I wouldn't make an announcement that I'm going to ignore it and blame Trump, hell no, I'd send out a warning shot that people are going to be sued for defamation. Strangely Cruz just wants to ignore it and call it Trumps shenanigans. To me that wreaks of guilt. This isn't going to go away and he will have to face it head on. This could be Cruz's "John Edwards moment" and wipe him out.

Remember folks NE broke the John Edwards and Tiger Woods scandals (along with a host of other scandals) that turned out to be true. I think Cruz is finished, its just a matter of time. He won't be able to run away from this no matter how hard he tries.

Yo, yes, it`s Breaking News on all of the News Channels? NOT!!!!!!! You all sound like Trump? LIE, LIE, LIE!!! Trump talks about Cruz Lying? We might want to change the mans name to Donald Trump is a Liar!!! Love It!!!

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

One thing is for sure, Clinton supporters sure as hell shouldn't give a damn. . .

RWNJs continue to twist themselves into pretzels to support either of these jerks or, for that matter, almost all of the rest of the Do Nothings.

They wouldn't care if one of them were caught in the bathroom with an eight year old.

Wow, as a Clinton supporter, you have got a lot of gall posting such a thing. . .

Sex scandal? Do libs really want to go down that road when the democrat front runner spent her entire adult life covering up sex scandals?

Wow, as a Clinton supporter, you have got a lot of gall posting such a thing. . .

Democrats don't hold themselves out to be the defenders of family values and the sanctity of the traditional family.

How long/how many positions does it take for a woman to qualify as a mistress.?

Two years from now......nutbags will SWEAR TO GOD that it was liberals who wanted to destroy Cruz with a sex scandal from the National Enquirer.

And.....they will really believe that to be the case. Nevermind that 90% of this shit is being stirred by fellow nutbags.

One thing is for sure, Clinton supporters sure as hell shouldn't give a damn. . .

Silly nutbag. If Cruz really did figure out a way to get some strange....I'd give him props. If he wasn't a sanctimonious preacher, this wouldn't be such a big deal.

When you go around preaching, holding up bibles, quoting scripture and presenting yourself as a man of god then go fuck around on your wife with 5 women you kind of have it coming to you.
---------------------------- too bad about that Kitrina lady though !!

Forum List

Back