#CruzSexScandal Trending

I don't love TPP.....but it's not the bogey man that you make it out to be.

I'm a Bernie supporter, by the way. You seem to think otherwise. I wonder why?

I don't buy the "both sides do it" argument that nutbags use when they are embarrassed about their own house. One of the two parties is less likely to fuck over poor people and continue policies that have crushed the middle class. One of the two parties has a desire to employ the power of us.....to raise the standard of living for the most people.

Yes......there are inside deals and some of those same people betray us in favor of lining their own pockets. That's going to be the case regardless of whether or not we clean house. That's a human thing....not a party thing. Thankfully, we still have some free press working to uncover that shit. Your guy wants to handcuff them further, by the way.
Sanders was beaten from the gate.............His added taxes would drive the rest of the business out of country................buy that is how your side Detroit's us all............

Which is why I said you need a Reality check. Another reality is that Hillary is your nominee..........and you will vote for her regardless........so spare me you are a Bernie Fan Rhetoric.................
To be fair there are people like me that will vote Sanders, Johnson, Stein; and won't vote for hillary.
Most say that......but when it comes time to pull the lever for the lesser of evils it changes often.

You are for Trump.....right?
I was for Carson.............I now have 2 options..........Cruz or Trump..........so yeah I chose Trump..............I'm not so stupid that I know it is a Pandora's box scenario......but am willing to risk that against the establishment.............

It's still possible the whole damn thing is nothing more than a show............but it is what it is.

Wait,,,,.what? You only have two options? And BOTH are with the establishment? Are you a sellout?

Carson? Really? What is wrong with you?

They tried the Ivana ad first................you know damn well Cruz has access to these PAC's that they later deny using............They drew first blood.
Candidates can have nothing to do with PACs. The law is very clear.
And they don't break the law.........LOL..........they just can't get caught............They have been doing this shit for ages.......very seldom they get caught........

Sanders was beaten from the gate.............His added taxes would drive the rest of the business out of country................buy that is how your side Detroit's us all............

Which is why I said you need a Reality check. Another reality is that Hillary is your nominee..........and you will vote for her regardless........so spare me you are a Bernie Fan Rhetoric.................
To be fair there are people like me that will vote Sanders, Johnson, Stein; and won't vote for hillary.
Most say that......but when it comes time to pull the lever for the lesser of evils it changes often.

I was for Carson.............I now have 2 options..........Cruz or Trump..........so yeah I chose Trump..............I'm not so stupid that I know it is a Pandora's box scenario......but am willing to risk that against the establishment.............

It's still possible the whole damn thing is nothing more than a show............but it is what it is.

Wait,,,,.what? You only have two options? And BOTH are with the establishment? Are you a sellout?

What is wrong with you...................I liked Carson........he was the most honest on the stage...............Now you play the Trump establishment game..................as both sides attack him................

Yeah he was in the game with them.........including the Hildabeast.........he knows their inside secrets........the only question is whether it's real or memorex.................Bernie sure as hell isn't the answer.

What is wrong with you...................I liked Carson........he was the most honest on the stage...............Now you play the Trump establishment game..................as both sides attack him................

Yeah he was in the game with them.........including the Hildabeast.........he knows their inside secrets........the only question is whether it's real or memorex.................Bernie sure as hell isn't the answer.

You said there is only one party. The establishment. And your guy(s) are trying to win the nomination in that party.

I'm going to say this knowing that you won't consider it to be valid. But I've got to try. Ben Carson may be the LEAST QUALIFIED person to ever run for president of this nation.

And....if you are going to call him the most honest on the stage, you must believe him when he tells you that he would have killed a kid if not for a well placed belt buckle. Do you believe that? You must believe him when he tells you that he was involved in an armed robbery at a Popeye's and calmly suggested that the gunman talk to the kid behind the counter. Do you believe that?

Trump is only slightly more qualified. And that is only because he can communicate with people.

Bernie is the most honest guy in the race. That's not even close. So if honesty is your primary motivator....he's your guy.

You said there is only one party. The establishment. And your guy(s) are trying to win the nomination in that party.

I'm going to say this knowing that you won't consider it to be valid. But I've got to try. Ben Carson may be the LEAST QUALIFIED person to ever run for president of this nation.

And....if you are going to call him the most honest on the stage, you must believe him when he tells you that he would have killed a kid if not for a well placed belt buckle. Do you believe that? You must believe him when he tells you that he was involved in an armed robbery at a Popeye's and calmly suggested that the gunman talk to the kid behind the counter. Do you believe that?

Trump is only slightly more qualified. And that is only because he can communicate with people.

Bernie is the most honest guy in the race. That's not even close. So if honesty is your primary motivator....he's your guy.
We just disagree............and vote for the BERN....you have got to be kidding me.............

When you go around preaching, holding up bibles, quoting scripture and presenting yourself as a man of god then go fuck around on your wife with 5 women you kind of have it coming to you.

I'll wait for your condemnation of the hypocrisy of your candidate who has made bringing back jobs to America the cornerstone of his campaign while having his clothing line made in China.

abc_donald_trump_made_in_china_products_dm_110428_wmain_4x3_608.jpg

I imagine I'll be waiting for awhile.
You don't understand and iit is too complicated for you to get into details.

Katrina Pierson has already come out and said that the allegations concerning her being 1 of the 5 women are 100% false. The rest of the scandal she didn't want to comment on (with a wink wink)

This scandal has been known about since February and quite a few publications were sitting on it probably afraid to break it in case it wasn't true. Huge lawsuit anyone? The National Inquirer surely was privy to it in February as well, so what happens? They thoroughly vet the story, find its factual and beat everyone to the punch.

Here's the thing. Cruz is a sitting Senator and Lawyer. The National Enquirer knows full damn well if they got this wrong it could cost them millions, so I'm assuming they have all their ducks in a row and know its an airtight story. Not to mention a Washington Times Writer? Editor? said on Twitter that they can verify 2 of the 5 alleged mistresses can be verified.

Lets go one step further. Cruz is blaming Trump for this (no surprise there) and said he will not get dragged into the false allegations. Now maybe I'm right, but if you are being accused of having 5 mistresses and its untrue wouldn't you be lawyering up and going after them? I wouldn't make an announcement that I'm going to ignore it and blame Trump, hell no, I'd send out a warning shot that people are going to be sued for defamation. Strangely Cruz just wants to ignore it and call it Trumps shenanigans. To me that wreaks of guilt. This isn't going to go away and he will have to face it head on. This could be Cruz's "John Edwards moment" and wipe him out.

Remember folks NE broke the John Edwards and Tiger Woods scandals (along with a host of other scandals) that turned out to be true. I think Cruz is finished, its just a matter of time. He won't be able to run away from this no matter how hard he tries.
Who cares if he's had affairs. Once again, a politician acting like a typical male in his most private moments is somehow held to a higher standard than the rest of us. It's boring. Has nothing to do with his ability to lead.
I do have one question though: Who on Earth would want to have an affair with Ted Cruz? YUCK.

Why do Trump supporters care?

The man has lied and cheated on multiple wives. Why do they give a shit what others do?

Was just thinking the same thing.

Trumpery cheated on wives and had bastard kids.
Cruz thumps his bible, threatens sharia law and sleeps around.

RWNJs continue to twist themselves into pretzels to support either of these jerks or, for that matter, almost all of the rest of the Do Nothings.

They wouldn't care if one of them were caught in the bathroom with an eight year old.

Lie, cheat, steal - its all SSDD for the GOP
Wow, as a Clinton supporter, you have got a lot of gall posting such a thing. . .

Democrats don't hold themselves out to be the defenders of family values and the sanctity of the traditional family.
True, but I was just pointing out that he is a Clinton supporter, yet claims it's "Lie, cheat, steal - its all SSDD for the GOP" when it's the same for the Dems as well. To think things are any different for the party of Clinton, Hart, Kennedy, Weiner, Spitzer, Wu, Kilpatrick, Edwards, Paterson, Villaraigosa, McGreevey, etc, etc. is fantasy.

Make no mistake.

I really don't care who is screwing whooom. What I care about is the job they do. Clinton created jobs and left a fat surplus which W blew on an illegal war.

Cruz preaches his wacko version of Kris-shun Krap and wants sharia law in the US.

Trumpery is trailer trash with money.

And the GOP lies, cheats and steals to win elections and then screws over the US.
All Clinton created was open dialogue about blow jobs from 12 year olds. He created no jobs nor create a surplus. That was the Gingrich House.

Amanda Carpenter is supposedly one of his mistresses. She's a regular on CNN. Hates Trump, bashes him constantly and surprisingly loves loves Ted Cruz.

She didn't deny it on CNN when she was called out. She said angrily that people can talk to her lawyer about the nonsense. Host on CNN quickly changed the topic on them. No surprise there. They don't want Cruz taken down.

Real life House of Cards folks.

In closing we all know that if the tables were turned and Trump was being accused, this scandel would be all over every News station and online publication.

How pathetic some of you Trump people are. Even Micheal Savage says he'll drop his endorsement of Trump if he doesn't disavow this lying National Enquirer story. You don't know haw bad you look with this thread

If it is true it will destroy Cruz..........If it holds no water.......Trump will take a serious hit for it............

Just saying............we'll see where it goes.

If it is true it will destroy Cruz..........If it holds no water.......Trump will take a serious hit for it............

Trump is already taking a hit. He should just run his campaign like and adult and STFU, but he cant help himself

Trump is already taking a hit. He should just run his campaign like and adult and STFU, but he cant help himself
Trump will be Trump...........he slings it out from the hip..............It is what he does.........

We'll have to wait and see.............

trump didnt start this thing

the gop establishment did

while rubio was in the running

it is just catching up now

--LOL

trump didnt start this thing

the gop establishment did

while rubio was in the running

it is just catching up now

--LOL
I don't know for sure who started it.............but this is an entertaining election cycle...........at least it's not boring as usual.

I don't love TPP.....but it's not the bogey man that you make it out to be.

I'm a Bernie supporter, by the way. You seem to think otherwise. I wonder why?

I don't buy the "both sides do it" argument that nutbags use when they are embarrassed about their own house. One of the two parties is less likely to fuck over poor people and continue policies that have crushed the middle class. One of the two parties has a desire to employ the power of us.....to raise the standard of living for the most people.

Yes......there are inside deals and some of those same people betray us in favor of lining their own pockets. That's going to be the case regardless of whether or not we clean house. That's a human thing....not a party thing. Thankfully, we still have some free press working to uncover that shit. Your guy wants to handcuff them further, by the way.

Trumps blowing it with his stupudity

Trumps blowing it with his stupudity
He is his own worst enemy...............but that is Trump.......for now.......he has a solid lead.

Ted Cruz reportedly is a very pious and devoutly religious man. So much so that when he was having these extramarital affairs he used pages from the King James Bible, wrapped around his manhood, .to protect him from the evil vagina dentata.

True story. I read it in the Enquirer. I wonder if he preferred the Old or New Testament?

:rofl:

A delicious irony ...

The King James bible, used by some meddling nutters to criticize gays, was named after a homosexual.

:laugh:

Forum List

Back