Chinese disinformation being used to undermine the Biden Administration and to Support Trump

You can see everyone’s incompetence, but Trump’s. As a successful businessman, the reason so many voted for him, he should have seen it coming.
I can tell you one thing, Konradv...if Trump HAD been in office...and we were having a supply chain issue...and his Transportation Secretary told him that he needed to take 3 months off because his wife just had a baby...we would have had a new Transportation Secretary by the end of the day! That's how things work if you're a competent CEO.

You can see everyone’s incompetence, but Trump’s. As a successful businessman, the reason so many voted for him, he should have seen it coming.
I see Trumps incompetence but I also Democrats and Republican incompetence, it isn’t just Trump, these two parties love incompetence.

I see Trumps incompetence but I also Democrats and Republican incompetence, it isn’t just Trump, these two parties love incompetence.
One of them will be president, the forgetful but effective one or the loose cannon that ignores his advisors. That’s the choice. The fact that both parties have deficiencies is merely saying they’re human. The question we need to answer is who will lead with the least trauma to an already stressed nation. I don’t see it being Trump, when he spends most of his time telling us how bad the country is, but has no real solutions.

I can tell you one thing, Konradv...if Trump HAD been in office...and we were having a supply chain issue...and his Transportation Secretary told him that he needed to take 3 months off because his wife just had a baby...we would have had a new Transportation Secretary by the end of the day! That's how things work if you're a competent CEO.
How about addressing the problems Trump actually faced and failed miserably at combatting? The supply chain problem is all on him. You don’t solve that kind of incompetence overnight.

One of them will be president, the forgetful but effective one or the loose cannon that ignores his advisors. That’s the choice. The fact that both parties have deficiencies is merely saying they’re human. The question we need to answer is who will lead with the least trauma to an already stressed nation. I don’t see it being Trump, when he spends most of his time telling us how bad the country is, but has no real solutions.
We need real change and neither is real change, just more of the same terrible partisan BS. I want change, neither candidate are for change.

How about addressing the problems Trump actually faced and failed miserably at combatting? The supply chain problem is all on him. You don’t solve that kind of incompetence overnight.
We didn't have a supply chain problem under Trump like we did under Biden, Konradv...not even close! I know that for a fact because my business went from getting orders in 2 to 3 weeks to not getting them for four to five months! It was the worst thing I've ever seen here in the US and "Mayor Pete" didn't do a thing about it!

We need real change and neither is real change, just more of the same terrible partisan BS. I want change, neither candidate are for change.
How about if we fix the problems we have right now and then we can go for "change" in 2028, Papa? You may not like Trump but he's already proven that he's good at the job of President. Biden is awful.

"Overnight"? That's pretty much a given when the guy you put in charge of Transportation takes a 3 month "Maternity Leave" at the height of the crisis! No hurry to fix that problem, Pete! You just take your time, Little Buddy! Go play house!

"Overnight"? That's pretty much a given when the guy you put in charge of Transportation takes a 3 month "Maternity Leave" at the height of the crisis! No hurry to fix that problem, Pete! You just take your time, Little Buddy! Go play house!
You whole argument is one incident? How many “incidents” did Trump have? :rolleyes-41:

We didn't have a supply chain problem under Trump like we did under Biden, Konradv...not even close! I know that for a fact because my business went from getting orders in 2 to 3 weeks to not getting them for four to five months! It was the worst thing I've ever seen here in the US and "Mayor Pete" didn't do a thing about it!
That all started under Trump. Pete and Joe got things under control that the supposed “stable genius“ let slide!

"Covert Chinese accounts are masquerading online as American supporters of former President Donald J. Trump, promoting conspiracy theories, stoking domestic divisions and attacking President Biden ahead of the election in November, according to researchers and government officials.

The accounts signal a potential tactical shift in how Beijing aims to influence American politics, with more of a willingness to target specific candidates and parties, including Mr. Biden......

In February, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence reported that China was expanding its influence campaigns to “sow doubts about U.S. leadership, undermine democracy and extend Beijing’s influence.” The report expressed concern that Beijing could use increasingly sophisticated methods to try to influence the American election “to sideline critics of China.”

The goal of the Chinese as well as the Russians is to undermine the USA and to attack its democracy.

It makes sense to target Trump supporters as they are easy prey for any conspiracy theory and have a disdain for democratic institutions.
Continued TDS. First it was Russia, Russia, Russia. Now it's China, China, China.

Continued TDS. First it was Russia, Russia, Russia. Now it's China, China, China.
They'd try Korea, Korea, Korea but Americans would have grave difficulties knowing which Korea is Communist and which one isn't. And then you'd get buffoons like Maxine Waters in front of the microphone waving her arms in the air about it and the country would have to commit suicide just to be on the safe side.

You whole argument is one incident? How many “incidents” did Trump have? :rolleyes-41:
Do you want me to list Biden Administration Cabinet Secretary "incidents", Konradv? I might shut the server down with that much data! This group is the biggest bunch of idiots ever to serve in Washington. From Kamala...to Mayor Pete...to Mayorkas...to Yellen...to Granholm...to Garland...to Austin...a bigger group of incompetents you'd have to WORK to find!

Forum List

Back